BREAKING

Spotify half cucking, will begin adding warnings to certain podcasts
newsroom.spotify.com/2022-01-30/spotifys-platform-rules-and-approach-to-covid-19/

Attached: 76DD550C-30C5-46FD-A5BF-061081465B14.jpg (1170x1534, 400.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzMe15gzo9Y
emalm.com/?v=3Cw9G
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>7 days ago Larry Fink makes announcement he will start punishing companies if they are not woke enough
>2 days later Neil Young threatens to remove his music from spotify
>Only one problem, he doesn’t own his music
>Reprise Records owned by Warner Media does.
>Of course they are also on board with removing it
>Days pass
>Joni Mitchell also comes out and says she’s removing her music in support of a Young, if they don’t shut down JRE Podcast
>Who owns her music?
>Reprise records
>owned by Warner Media
>Who owns Warner Media? Vanguard Group
>Who is the largest shareholder of Vanguard and the owner of State Street; the two largest Investment funds in the world?
>BlackRock aka Larry Fink
>Why does blackrock care?
>why is BlackRock woke?
>BlackRock owns a majority share in all vaccine producers
>the rothschilds are main investors in BlackRock
>the rothschilds own the patent to PCR tests
>Marx was a rothschild. Communisim seeks to preserve federal banks and seize people's property
>Klaus Schwab is a Rothschild, and he wants you to own nothing and be happy
>Cultural marxists created critical theory and AntiFa in the 1940's
>BlackRock is a cultural marxist pushing, virus patent owning Rothschild front who made Covid, the tests, the vaccine, and the rest of our fucked up reality, and they will not stop until they own every single fucking thing somehow

Attached: 1643559121529 (2).png (1119x797, 231.55K)

If Spotify is Swedish, why give a fuck about Amerimutt schizos? I thought swedes didn't care about covid

That’s like putting a bandaid on a troons necorsing axe wound at this point what a disaster for jews

Christ. The one streaming service I used.
Now I have to cancel it and go back to youtube mp3 and making playlists.
Oh well probably for the best.

so substitute the word racism for vaccines
>do you think racism works?
>um no mr podcaster i dont
>yeah me either
>should we get rid of racism?
>oh yes! totally!
>i agree

Attached: 1643567531487.png (999x1818, 1.93M)

This sort of thing just helps our cause. Normies see all this brainwashing and all these corporations and the government pushing a narrative and pushing all this "trusted data" and it turns them into conspiracy theorists. Seen it happen. Hell, happened to me. A few years ago I thought Alex Jones was nuts, now I think he's right about 99% of things.

Anyone at Spotify who thinks the shitlib left will back down or think this is acceptable is insanely stupid. This is like oxygen for these “people”, they will double down until Rogan is gone or you tell them to fuck off and cancel if you dont like it.

The views of this broadcast do not represent Spotify....

Because of a warning? Bit extreme innit

kek
That worked great for metal albums back in the 80's and 90's.

JOE ROGAN IS A SHILL WHO BELIEVES COVID IS REAL SO HE BLAMES CHINA AND PROMOTES IVERMECTIN. DAVID ICKE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO ADMITS COVID IS A HOAX DONE BY THE MASONS. JOE ROGAN DOES NOT SAY ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN THE MODERN GOP NARATIVE THAT GATE KEEPING JEW. REMEMBER WHE HE LAST DURRING THE RIOTS LAST SUMMER IT WAS A BUNCH OF WHITE KIDS? FUCK THIS FAGGOT.

Under communism the money from those major coporations would be destributed to the poor so i dont see your point.

Not him, but I'd cancel if I had a Spotify over that. I am so sick of fucking businesses telling me what to think, what to do about my health, lecturing me, treating me like I am a child, like they should have some say in my views or what I think or now my medical decisions. They can suck a fucking dick.

>Normies see all this brainwashing and all these corporations and the government pushing a narrative and pushing all this "trusted data" and it turns them into conspiracy theorists.

lol no, normies see all this brainwashing and then are brainwashed.

That is because you fall for reverse psychology. Alex jones constantly says our country is owned by china. It is owned by kikes. David icke calls out the freemasons unlike alex jones

Lol spotify has to add "trigger warning" to anyone who might have their governments narrative questioned.

This. They've just proven that Spotify is on unsure ground and will try to appease them

>Rogan sues Spotify for defamation.
Oops?

they will demand more

never give in to these people, how have they not learned yet?

>Under communism the money from those major coporations would be destributed to the poor so i dont see your point.

lol. in real commuinism tahts never been tried before?

Never talk to a Liberal unless you're viciously mocking them. When they start crying, viciously mock them again.

Thats what happens when you're delusional

You don't understand exactly how much I'm not getting vaxxed.

How is it any different than content advisory warnings in shit like Ancient Aliens?

It just takes Joe going on his show, like, "Can you pull up this shit they put on my episode? Oh, man, this is some goofy shit. They really put this on there? I can't believe that." Then 10 million normies who watch Joe will think it's retarded.

That means we've won bros. Joe Rogan isn't going anywhere. The musicians only fucked themselves.

Hmmmm... My invest clicky finger is itching, though this isn't quite what I had in mind

Just get vaccinated how hard is it? Cmon guys seriously. Just get jabbed.

Uh, is Ancient Aliens telling me that I need to head to a clinic and get injected with chemicals?

Adam Curry dropped a redpill about Larry Fink and ESG the last time he was interviewed by Rogan. Might explain the push to cancel JRE

Attached: out.png (1275x3302, 646.56K)

Blue Checkmarks can never be appeased. This will only embolden them.

Attached: A962D5E5-8140-46E3-BA6E-C87CC2FFAC01.jpg (1205x879, 267.18K)

And what exactly is this content advisory? Because he's spoken with doctors with a range of different opinions on the topic. In the early stage of the pandemic he had doctors talking about how deadly the virus is. Do those episodes also get flagged?

Word on the street is Daddy Elon phoned them up and told them that whatever amount of capital BlackCock tries to take from them, he will replace it out of his own pocket out of respect for his friend Joe

Then with this warning on all covid content you can avoid people saying that

joe rogan, musk faggot and the peterson homo are all on the same team

as big tech

This. Ill drop my sub if they axe Rogan just because im sick of being told whaf I can and can't listen to. I dont even really watch his show anymore, I lost interest in hin years ago when he started shifting his tone.
Spotify loses big time here, the left will flail and scream until swathes of music leave or Rogan gets dropped. They'll lose subscriptions from both sides. They deserve it for trying to decide what content is okay in the first place.

REMEMBER SPOTIFY IS NOT BASED FOR "DEFENDING" ROGAN. THEY ARE JUST TRYING TO KEEP THE BIGGEST PODCAST ON THEIR PLATFORM
THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ONLY SHEKELS.

My first thought. I know who to listen to now. Thanks, faggots!

A portion of the sub is going to pay someone or some fact check org to put warnings on my streams. No thanks. Spotify's og stance was fine, let the creators create.

>cancel spotify to go to fucking youtube
Where is the logic in that? Youtube censors fucking everything

Big mistake. They're showing weakness. Too bad for them but they will get cancelled.

>under communism
>successful business has no capitol to grow
i'm guessing the state doesn't prop up failing ones?
do all entrepreneurs leave the country?
does all progress halt for sustainable jobs only?
do you become a flea market for the worlds' demands?

That's a full cuck desu

Of course. Fuck every single mainstream company. Eat the rich.

>they bent the knee
Well now I truly hope every fucking artists pull off. I am sick of this shit.

Attached: topkekalex.jpg (932x1024, 98.66K)

This. Never apologize.

spotify is getting canceled by leftists because there's one guy on their platform who they don't even have to listen to who has a different opinion.

Reminder Sebastion Bach is a little bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=OzMe15gzo9Y

emalm.com/?v=3Cw9G
eta suka