Should we do a fake "hate symbol" thing?

I pick bananas. We need to find a way to equate bananas with hate speech, to see what the media will do next, only because it'll be funny to see Leftist outrage over a prank and something completely irreverent.

Attached: Bananazi.jpg (485x518, 32.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gawJBOI83kM&t=48s
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/18/tottenham-fan-fined-for-hurling-banana-skin-at-black-arsenal-player
sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/arsenal/news/arsenal-fan-banned-for-banana-throw_79111.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAN
ALL
NIGGERS
AND
NAZIS
AHORA!

Maybe something better. How many other words start with an "N" can fit in that and still have Any Forums's message?

Bananas!

Attached: 1618184437476.gif (228x292, 3.48M)

Butcher
All
Niggers
Anarchists
N
Athiests

Was going to post this

bananas are just racist
niggers are no apes ):

Attached: 1601133214742.png (600x635, 522.25K)

Make it trend on Twitter.

I successfully made #MadeEverythingTrumpAgain trend for a few hours back in October to fight off Facebook, and I now I want the media and celebrities and all other Leftist faggots to all try to cancel this fruit.

>Footage of George Floyd secretly communicating to his rightwing "bananazi" group
Make enough retards believe this for racewar

Attached: 1606669562793s.jpg (125x70, 1.61K)

Any Forums needs to be on board with this. It was funny to see the left rage over the OK sign. Let's make them rage over something far more retarded.

BANANONS, REMEMBER THIS:

When in Clown World, the entire world's a circus. Become the ringleader.

Let's make society go bananas over this proposed new hate symbol.

Attached: OminousBananas.jpg (500x375, 60.11K)

Attached: Bioversity_05.jpg (467x313, 81.04K)

Waving a banana around in a football stand will already get you banned from all future matches, the UK is ahead of you OP.

I have an idea.

Go to your grocery stores, and get 4 bananas. Place them just like what I put in the OP on the ground, and walk away.

If enough of us do it, it will cause a massive media freakout.

Any sources?

The Rainbow has been misappropriated by degenerate extremists poised to disrupting and destroying the fundamental balance of our livelihoods, and so far they have succeeded in doing just that:

>No longer is your life characterized by the simplistic balance of two genders
>No longer are the innocence of children protected by those we place our trust in to be in a mature place in their lives to understand the blatant futility of educating children on constructs that are more complex than the simplistic design that nature has prepared for them
>Gone are the days where creativity, exploration, ingenuity, and comradeship saturated our daily lives, now replaced by degenerate hypocrisy of those touting social justice, racial equality, and sexual oppression.

The Rainbow is a symbol of hatred, which in Judeo-Christianity the Rainbow was a symbol of a blessed covenant between God and Man, because of the very fact that it was written that God would never allow such a cataclysm to befall upon Man again. By appropriating the Rainbow and defiling its sacred and Holy definition with degeneracy and depravity and ungodliness, it is a clear message that says the following: "I hate Man, and I wish destruction on Man." A symbol that once meant Life has now been appropriated by followers of Death. The Rainbow is no longer what it once was, and therefore those who proudly celebrate priDE MONth are HATEFUL BIGOTS.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (5000x5000, 1.21M)

Let's

Leaving out the bananas would be good. Hanging a banana would be even better.

>bananons
based

Waving or throwing bananas to taunt black players goes back decades in football.
youtube.com/watch?v=gawJBOI83kM&t=48s
theguardian.com/world/2018/dec/18/tottenham-fan-fined-for-hurling-banana-skin-at-black-arsenal-player
sportsmole.co.uk/off-the-pitch/arsenal/news/arsenal-fan-banned-for-banana-throw_79111.html

If I had this idea 4 weeks ago, I would have called this "Bananuary", and made it an entire month of bananas.

It's kind of too late for that. Oh well. Bananas will still be a new hate symbol, with even saying "banana" is enough to get one cancelled.

they already did bananas when obama was president

start pointing out common basic white bitch logos that look like swazis
pic related

Attached: columbia sportswear RACIST DOGWHISTLE.png (604x662, 92.05K)

Attached: transflag.png (1601x1601, 320.89K)