The Spotify Opportunity

Boomer artists are trying to tank spotify to spite Joe Rogan and appease their COVID masters. This has caused the spotify stock to dip, and has presented us with an opportunity. Much in the same way regular people rallied around Gamestop and AMC stock, we could buy this dip and rally Spotify. This would accomplish two things: First, we could all make a bit of money. Second, it would demonstrably show these woke manipulators that their shenanigan's are empty bullshit.

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.jpg (474x248, 6.86K)

boomers don't into apps, they use CD's and listen to AM radio

Attached: joe rogan laughing.gif (330x204, 1.04M)

this. imagine the outrage the media will go thru with wallstreetbets supporting spotify.

What is needed is a private group capable of trading large volume quietly. My first guess is about 50k anons capable of moving an average of 10 stonks each to increase volatility. Would probably need insiders with Bob Kudla's people to act as "outside consultants" for the sake of legitimacy, but I haven't read his EULA so I could be wrong there.

You read my mind. If Spotify defends jre im buying and using it instead of YouTube at work and when at the gym

And literally not one of these losers have mentioned what the specific case of vaccine misinfo is. Not a single one.

I would but I unsubbed after they wouldn't stfu about BLM and sucking big black cock

this

If they didn’t have the worst software in all of tech, it might be an idea, but their software is bordering on nonfunctional on every single platform. It’s mind boggling how such a major corporation has such absolute trash for software.

better is to get reddit to short squeeze it, and let spotify cfo know (user emails). we can leaps options twice, once on the down, once on the up. spotify will make a cool few billion in cash for starting their own recording label and artist catalog--reddit will get fleeced--and biz can bizbiz a few more anons into early retirement.

what we need is user financial planners than can run an user hedge fund. thats how anonymous will win. i need a guy that can execute the trading strategy on behalf of the collective.

Can I get another motherfukking bump for this Nigger please.

>any opinion I don't like is disinformation

Reddit is owned by tencent and last time they censored web when they bought GME. They will delete wsb if they support spotify.

>This has caused the spotify stock to dip
No. The market sucks lately & is rigged that’s why.

>wsb
Anyone who still uses wsb is a fucking moron anyway.

Ok but
>SPOT has already been dropping since mid 2020.
>the entire market has been dropping this month
KYS, you should have sold your shares over a year ago.

Also Hiro deliberately killed Any Forums with shit mods so we don't have an equivalent to wsb. We want less users on Any Forums not more, and Any Forums won't be relevant ever.

It was always trolling but is the largest insider trading zerg atm.

>this has caused the spotify stock to dip
all stocks took a nosedive retard

Reality has nothing to do with it

this will affect spotify the same way the beatles refusing to release their catalog on iTunes affected iTunes
which is to say it rendered the Beatles totally irrelevant to modern music
no zoomer even knows who they are, would have been hard to believe at one time

Elon poised for a big buy

Spotify Stock didnt dip because of boomers, you have to zoom out

All tech stocks are down, because shocker, theynarw all overvaluated

Who the fuck uses spotify? It was a horrible business decision to buy Joe Rogan when it did. It was a sinking ship then and now. Let it take down all the boomers with it! Boomers are all sick fucks trying to stay relevant and they will literally kill themselves to maintain control.
GTFO.

The funny thing is that I don't listen to the JRE, but he apparently has a lot of listeners and makes Spotify a lot of bank.

Neal Young, Joni Mitchell, REO Speedwagon and Liza Minnelli?

The last time I heard any of these moonbats' songs was an REO back in 1981...over 40 years ago.

The absolute state of has-been egotism...

Not a bad idea. But it needs to really dip hard and become more affordable for everyone first.