Why are the English hated?

Were not as hated as the Americans or the Jews but I feel like we are the most hated European ethnicity.

If there a poll were all the people of Europe voted European ethnic groups best to worst, we would notably be at the bottom of the list.

We are stereotyped and portrayed as being either disgusting miserable cultureless lot that stand outside of nightclubs throwing up or we are portrayed as a bunch of rich evil snobbish royals who want to take over the world for no reason.

Germand and Nords say were not Germanic or Nordic and that we are in fact Celtic meanwhile the Irish and the Scottish say we are not Celtic and that we are actually German invaders who misplaced the "native Celtic Romano Britons".

Barely anyone outside of England has anything positive to say about England.

Alot of English people unlike the rest of Europe are pessimistic and will always tell you how shit England is and while I am a nationalist, alot of nationalist in England don't even know alot of about Englands culture or heritage and are just a bunch of fat bald sunburnt football hooligans who go to Spain then complain about people not speaking English.

Our woman are ugly and vulgar or I have been indoctrinated into thinking that due to how disgusting England has been portrayed in our own media which I despise, the woman in Europe outside of England wear the traditional clothes of there cultures to fit there countries aesthetic but the English instead of embracing there culture and aesthetic choose to just wear tracksuits and sports gear while trying to immitate the road men culture created by niggers instead of wearing tweed suits, Victorian or Tudor dresses or Anglo Saxon folk dresses.

I love English food, beans, sausages and mash are a delicious combination but the rest of Europe looks at European cuisine with disgust.

I want to know is why are the English hated and disliked?

Why does the world have such a negative view on English culture?

Attached: beefeater.jpg (982x726, 125.05K)

Your Empire was the beta test for the Rothshilds globo homo agenda and litterally evil incorporated. I have no sympaty for you and I hope that your country dies soon. It was your country who interfered in anybodies business for centuries and it was your country which fought many pointless wars around the globe during that time.

I love Anglos and hate Deutschbags.

You're hated more than the Americans. American leftys are annoying but your entire race is on a whole other level. I thought canada was really gay until I made the mistake of talking to the English.
At this point, I turn off youtube videos if theirs an english accent. Nothing of value to be gained.

But are you well aware that the Rothschilds came from Germany and that they were not English along with the fact that the English people haven't done anything wrong.

Are you also aware that the English people never did benefit from the empire and were also oppressed by there Rothschild rulers, while aristocrats were taking over the world, the English were working to the bone down the coal mines just to put food on there table and lived in small grimy houses in polluted areas due to the chimneys.

And that I am innocent and have never done anything.

But why?

>And that I am innocent and have never done anything.
Show your nose, you talk like a kike.

Why do you love the English but hate the Germans.

For one you value anti-intellect which means you willfully choose stupidity over enlightenment.

>I feel like we are the most hated European ethnicity.
that's Spain

Attached: Órale.png (810x912, 333.56K)

success breeds envy and resentment

Historically or on Any Forums?

We know there was a coordinated glowie effort in 2014-2015 to split "white centralism" up, which targetted hatred of English, French and to a less degree Sweden, you'd see daily eternal Anglo threads and the like until someone showed some leaked emails of FBI discussing this tactic, and we still see residue content of this online.

Historically, Europeans hated others for empires, territory, borders. Nothing new, We just had the largest Empire so more hatred thrown there.

Yeah but most of Spain aren't European.

I don't fucking care. I love the fact that we're hated.

I'm not Jewish.

I have no Jewish ancestry, my ancestry is majority English with a small bit of Irish and French.

If I was Jewish, I would of been raised to hate anyone who isn't Jewish, my family have never tooken part in any form of religious ceremonies let alone any Jewish practices, I am circumcised and aside from what Any Forums has taught me and what I learnt in Europe the last battle, I know next to nothing about Jewish culture.

And what about Germany controlling the EU and pushing immigrants into Europe? Isn't that an experiememt by the Jews that control the west? Are all Germans to blame for Merkels policies?

So why am I to blame for the British empire.

ELLO GOVNAH
'OULD YOU LIKE A BIT OF TEA AND CRUMPETS
*SMILES WITH CROOKED YELLOWED TEETH WITH BEADY EYES STARING INTO YOUR SOUL
truly a mystery

Because you talk like faggots, look like faggots, and think you're better than everybody else because you talk and look like faggots.
You faggots used to rule the world and now need a license to buy silverware. Sad.

People love Spain in England for its beaches and people love the food.

And the culture of your people is portrayed as romantic while Spanish woman are portrayed as being sexy.

Yeah you have the lazy Spanish bum stereotype but that is overshadowed by the all the good parts of Spanish culture and Spanish identity.

Oh.

How do I become enlightened?

Attached: 1643570598016.jpg (857x1202, 339.1K)

who is more european spain or italy

Attached: 1642221633583.gif (368x368, 2.98M)

I feel like were the most hated now.

Like if you went up to some random stranger in Spain or Germany and said what's the bottom country in Europe, they would say England.

You always side with Russia against the good guys.

What's to like?
A blight reptile queen that resides in Buckingham Palace that everyone pretends isn't in control but really is in control and her pedo fucking family of Misfits...
I'll take incarnated evil for $600 Alex

Attached: signal-2022-01-30-12-49-01-305.gif (400x225, 1.52M)

Success breeds envy. The English came out on top after the Revolutionary / Napoleonic Wars at the start of the 19th century, being the only nation to be virtually unscathed by 2+ decades of war, and in retention of a global colonial empire, as well as being the first industrialized economy in Europe, and whose citizens were on average twice as wealthy as any of their continental peers.

Great Britain coasted off this immense advantage, able to watch from absolute safety on their island, protecting by the world's most formidable navy, as Europeans continued to squabble and kill one another, interfering in European affairs to ensure there was no chance of any one Great Power unifying the continent to form a counterweight to British global influence.

So if you're French, or German, the British are probably just one small step above Jews in hateability. Maybe not even a step up.

Attached: 1630262577319.jpg (323x810, 104.67K)

But that Is untrue.

I've never ruled the world, i owe no property but I can go to the shop and by cutlery no problem.