Why are people so stupid now?

Everywhere I look there people acting stupid. Saying stupid shit. Posting stupid shit.
Are they putting something in the water? How why the fuck is this happening?

Attached: 88519595-7FA5-415F-89C5-0D32A1A04A0F.gif (645x773, 16.3K)

Just laugh

people have always been stupid. they just have a megaphone with social media now

Social media and video streaming

>On social medias
>asking why people are now stupid
Hmm, i wonder why, indeed.

>Saying stupid shit.
>Are they putting something in the water?

Spbp

Zoomers emulate nigger speech (ebonics) because it's considered cool and their lame Gen Xer parents want to blend in and support that.

People really are getting dumber. I'm astonished at how retarded people are on a regular basis.
t. Pureblood

>We getting dumber
Who knows

Attached: nigger space program sponsored by nike and bet.gif (320x180, 1.76M)

Everyone in the modern world is completely and irrevocably insane user. Including you and me.

It's because we are in the Stupid Ages, defined by the practice of allowing stupid people to have a say in policy on a widespread basis.

People have always been stupid, but they've never been this vocal about it. Also people are actually a lot mire retarded due to shit education and a non-stimulating environment (consooming)

You really wonder why? Smartphones. Only old-fags remember the days before, simpler better times

Attached: snapchatNPC.jpg (805x458, 122.42K)

Fpbp and honk-pilled

Too many bananas in our modern diet.

Remember what George Carlin said about stupid people?

Internet made more accessable to boomers who before did nothing but watch the jewtube

Society is a tightly woven fabric. It's been getting unraveled by Jewish interference more and more intensely over the past 200 years. This is just the result. It's going to get worse.

People are getting dumber, because of COVID lockdowns.
Source: me, when I was angry, I wrote a lot of angry social media posts, because I'm discontent with the modern world.

You're asking this on Any Forums, a place known as a bastion of intellectual thought.

chemicals and minorities.

You people let them fuck me in the ass every day with that other RAPE DICK for a year and a half, and you let them put it right back in. How long are you going to let them fuck me in the ass with this one?

No, but they are putting something in the needles.

Fluctuating magnetic fields are fookin with peoples minds.

please explain.