Why can’t any lefties talk about the trucker convoy without losing their mind...

Why can’t any lefties talk about the trucker convoy without losing their mind? Seriously this shit is upsetting them so much kek

Attached: F8F10A6A-58DB-475D-82A5-C5D71FF36FED.jpg (1417x1062, 668.7K)

most lefties dream about getting assfucked in the sleeper cab of a truck by a big hairy beast of a man

lefties want to be the ones who decide who lives and dies. they dont like when people carpe their own diems

Lol'd like a madman reading this while taking a shit

Can confirm
I've had this fantasy since I was a kid
Dad didn't hugged me

Attached: bully-truck.jpg (700x440, 152.57K)

White people acting in their own best interest is the greatest threat to globalist ideology. They don't bat an eye at niggers burning down their cities, but when whites protest for their own well-being, the powers that be flee the capitol and deploy tens of thousands of soldiers and spend years threatening every person they can.

Well done Canada. Beautiful to watch.

Attached: FKWUC_lVcAIJLH1.jpg (1813x1569, 487.3K)

The reddit salt is glorious

Attached: 20220130_131238.jpg (1231x1027, 294.57K)

Lefties are all for 'the people rising up and facing down the power in the land'... but only when the 'power in the land' isn't them.
When that happens they must be those evil populists and therefore nazis.

Attached: 1616212527831.jpg (640x800, 117.08K)

Don't know man. I naively thought that most people would be rational and relish the thought that thousands of working class men are fighting for the entire population's freedom. I was wrong. Guess lefties really don't give a shit about the proletariat anymore. They'd honestly rather we all be broke as shit, starving on the streets, unemployed, socially atomized, mentally broken, etc.

Attached: lockdown.jpg (1863x523, 164.67K)

Because the thought of social disruption that isnt government approved freaks them out like the bootlicker "antifascists" they are
These truckers have done more to combat fascism than the entirety of the Antifascist movement since its inception

Why can’t any rightwings talk about interracial marige without losing their mind? Seriously this shit is upsetting them so much kek

THE HORNS WILL SOUND FROM SEA TO SEA UNTIL YOU SET THE PEOPLE FREE!

>leave the country
>return
yeah that's not happening

Attached: 20220130_075018.jpg (760x544, 83.79K)

Because its genocide
the only intent behind interracial marriage is to destroy white identity
it has nothing to with equality
it has nothing to do with people just being "people"
its a lie and false pretense so psychos like you can abuse others

Fuck the truckers I had to miss teaching my students today. I hate white supremacists so much

It took you a lot of time to understand it. Lefties do what it is moral to. What is moral to is choosen by the bandwagon. The bandwagon is driven by the corpos.
Lefties are the foot soldiers of the corpos. Worse: foot soldiers get paid. They do it for a realase of dopamine.

its absolutely fucking hilarious, its because they are seething at the fact that we are making alot of HONKS, and people here those HONKS, and are joining in with their own HONKS

>power to the worke-
>NOOOO NOT THOSE WORKERS!

Attached: 07d.png (667x874, 127.98K)

user, stop! You're making me hard!

Who are the workers of the world they want to unite?

It's literally a Russian coup attempt.

Because they know they don't have popular support. Normal people want to go back to normal, the real normal not eternal testing, masks, passports and lockdowns.

Attached: 460976023709.png (596x310, 23.32K)

Leftist deserve death, they cause problems in society not fix them. I get it it’s cruel they could be your family, friends, or coworkers. That’s why people that see past the “value of human life” are important. We can make the decision to pull the plug on a certain percentage of people when your emotions won’t let you make the rational decision to do so for the good of all humanity.

If you think Justin won't lock you all up think again everyone knows it non vaxxed forcing the mandates not the government

CUNT BUCKET

Even if it was, we'd actually be in better hands with Russia then our own standing government right now.

It's their freedom, who the fuck are you?

HONK HONK HONK!

>twitter

Boomer, 90% of trucker are vaccinated. 500 truck will not stop trudeau