What is prison like? Will I get bullied for being white?

What is prison like? Will I get bullied for being white?

Attached: GettyImages-567293935-938x625.jpg (938x625, 108.88K)

Your mums cooking is average at best

Yes Trudeau, you will.

i worked in a prison for 4 years, i have some insight.
give me some of your background.
what are your charges, size, personality
i'm leaving shortly so hurry the fuck up

Duh. That’s why you run up and rape the biggest inmate you can find on your first day

don't do this

First day in, find the biggest guy and make him your bitch

I'm a law abiding citizen but let's hypothetically say aggravated assault. I'm 5'10, 200lbs. Asocial nerd who doesn't talk much.

Its like life only less disingenuous people who will smile in your face then stab you in the back

Do every program they offer. From education to trades, just waste as much taxpayer money as possible.

Uhm, Trudeau’s black sweaty

Attached: 4AF6C09C-15E7-44B8-9C6C-A292CD5A0380.jpg (754x500, 66.77K)

you bout tah get booty pop nigguh

first of all you're in canada. so i can only speak to crowds of buffalo, nyc and rochester who made up the prison i was at.
max security.
if you're some white dude with aggravated assault you will probably get put on probation, unless you have a lot of priors.
if you just mind your own business you will avoid a lot of shit.
it's kinda like high school really.
don't come off as weak, nice, happy. you will be tested to do favors for people. know where to draw the line or say "nah i don't get into that" something just brief. you can be friendly just not to the point someone will take advantage of it.

You can stay out of the politics and never take a free hand out and never owe anyone money. Stay away from drugs and alcohol. Try and stay away from situations people can lose respect for you.

Attached: 1641569921383.webm (352x640, 1.63M)

No you’ll get bullied for being gay

Hi Koreanon.

>don't come off as weak, nice, happy
"God doesn't make the world this way, we do."
- Rorsarch

Walk up to the biggest guy in the pod and offer to do his laundry

If your going to medium sec in your country you will just be housed with sex offenders and similar people. Don't piss anyone off and take your small sentence as a chance to lose weight. Keep yourself and your shit clean. Clean on the day you are supposed to. Most SOs are friendly and will try to talk. If anyone tells you someone is a SO don't talk to the SO. It will group you with them and get you fucked with. Your not going to a prison with a 80% nigger pop and you need to pump iron and have 14/88 tatted on your chest + gang membership to survive.

henlo fren, how's it going?

Only if you don't join the woodpile

As a prison guard this is the best advice I can give you - and I know it sounds cliche but trust me, people who do thus never get fucked with. Go up the biggest guy there and sucker Punch him. Straight up, beat his ass. You'll get put into isolation for 24 hours and everyone will know you're not to be fucked with. Even if you get your ass beat it sends a message that you're unhinged. If you value yourself you will do it

>tfw when middle class white kid my whole life, have an advanced degree, good life
>knowing i will fit in fine in prison because i roid and have tattoos

Attached: basecig.png (219x231, 9.22K)

Okay. My dad is from there, but came over here. All in all, It's pretty comfy where I'm at.

I'm 5'5" and feminine, I would never survive in prison.

that's so incredibly stupid and a good way of getting killed. prison guards" don't even call themselves that dipshit lol it's CO

As a former biggest guy in the yard. I would say this is bad advice

Quickest way to become the prison bitch. Might as well suck his cock while your at it

Op just keep to yourself. Don't try to act tough but don't be afraid to defend yourself. Dont throw the first punch but don't be afraid to throw a punch. Read a book, whenever you can. Have intellectual conversations, with those who want to look smart. Once people see you dont want to do dumb gang shit, they will leave you out of dumb gang shit

You'll be fine. Did some time myself. Not in Canada so I expect it would be milder.
Someone going to sit you down and explain some shit. If they don't as a white boys who can explain the ropes. Races stay apart and follow rules to prevent race wars. Typically. Nobody wants to be locked down for long periods. Be respectful, but stand up for yourself and don't bow down to bullshit. You're going to scrap. It's eventual. Keep your guard up and watch for a sticker. No sticker and it's just a scrap. If they reach for their waist band it's life or death charge em. Don't fucking snitch. Mind your bussiness. If you got some cash you can do a little trading. Read some books and chill out. Keep your eyes open and be on good terms at all times with your cellie. Don't show fear. Go work out and stick to your race. Your reputation matters and travels fast. Time is time. Occupy yourself. Don't gamble.

Be fair, firm, and consistent.

yeah people are going to fuck with you just because they dont know you. most prisoners have been in and out their whole life and they know a fresh fish when they see them. also there is nothing to do in prisons apart from make your own fun, which usually involves picking on the new guy or out of place guy. have fun

Post the bussy bitch. How about you come over to my cell we drink a little pruno and make this real nice and easy. Or I can make it real hard and then everyone gets a turn on that ass.