Attached: Russia.jpg (900x592, 154.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostalgia_for_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And it actually is.

America but with commie blocks

>Redpill me on Mother Russia.

It is cold and depressing

It was feudalist pretty late on, as was China, so people rebelled and had a communist revolution. Then there were still a lot of feudalists who supported the old feudalist system, because right-wingers are dumb, so there were conflicts and people died. And the govt never got to be "real communism" because of it's feudalist roots.

And then all of that gets ignored by modern political pundits and their dumb uneducated right-wing sycophants in exchange for "OMG see? REAL communism never works! It always ends up like the USSR!" as if that even makes any sense.

Then in the 90s it became capitalist and since then vast majorities of people, whenever polled, say things were much better under communism.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nostalgia_for_the_Soviet_Union

Yes it is. But still there is some soul in these poor alcoholics more than richfag surfers in some florida my friend.

No it's not. Russia now is poor country, high muslimized and under tyranny of globohomo pawns. What of that, except maybe last one point is about America?

you know something's up when they didn't budget to backfill the foundation and grade it out

Are any countries free from globohomo jews at this point? Why can't Putin be the white savior for the world?

So's Texas. But at least in Russia, you get a place to live.

lmao

Attached: commie yard.jpg (1024x556, 145.47K)

why don't they plant some trees?

>GMO banned, all food is natural and clean
>Fluoridated water banned, the tapwater is clean
>FREE REAL ESTATE (The Russian Hectare)
>Get paid to have children
>Get to troll NATO by being based and outside their control

I mean, why not?

Attached: Nondescript Image...............jpg (3840x2160, 3.08M)

commieblocks in wilderness are comfy

Attached: flashpoint resistance.jpg (1280x720, 160.13K)

I know, right? If you have ever played Arma2, the Russian Countryside looks pretty damn comfy.

Seems like not even some african shitholes are free. Well, how else could it be if u not gonna became even a mayor of 50k town without sacrificing kids and drinking their blood.

Because jews have their hooks in Russia and all white countries. We have to be our own saviors. We have to cultivate our own Hitler and remove the kikes once and for all.

Same wealth distribution as the US but with less money to go around
Instead of blacks it's muslims and instead of curvy latinas it's big ttity siberian injuns
You also get free land in the far east

Pic looks like it's a lands of Far North with eternal cold under the ground, so nothing could be planted here. Not really a good places to live. Luckily places like this one are mostly abandoned now.

Its a shit hole. And I have only been in the nice parts.

>tap water is clean

Uhuh, but are the pipes in the commieblocks clean?

i wish it was as sexy as you described

the only people who miss the soviet union are geriatrics who got rekt by the 90s and 20 year old facebook commies who don't live in russia or the former bloc

Attached: this is a color image.jpg (900x736, 357.54K)

Okay I want some serious answers. If you had to pick to move out of the following countries. Which would you move to?

A) Australia - hot and depressing
B) Russia - cold and depressing

Attached: 1643519524335.png (500x456, 96.21K)

Well I posted the data and it's pretty overwhelming so there's really no way for right-wingers to gaslight or mental gymnastic their way around it.

>It looks cold and depressing
because it is

can't believe they did not vote the liberal democratic party in the 90s