How many of /us/ identify as targeted?

ONLY BUMP THIS THREAD IF YOU IDENTIFY AS A TARGETED INDIVIDUAL

Attached: file.png (1000x490, 480.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAXyaAfSC30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I would like to think of myself as being that important... but I’m not.

Don’t ever take your meds bro.
Ride the tiger

Attached: 2E08581A-1D38-4F3E-9871-48CF0BA95EAA.jpg (750x934, 286.79K)

Take your meds we are not watching you through your web cam. We are not watching you from a window across the street, we are not following you every time you go outside. Take your meds.

Attached: tinfoil_hat.jpg (640x480, 221.63K)

Why would you think the globalist target "important" people? They do the exact opposite because unimportant ppl can't fight back.

Just taking inventory bro.
Riding since 19xx.

Attached: file.png (350x199, 57.6K)

Me

>They do the exact opposite because unimportant ppl can't fight back.
So your saying the global elite target insignificant people with multimillion dollar operations to harass them and drive them crazy for no purpose or gain. Simply because these people cant fight back in any way. Sounds like a money black hole to me. That's not how the rich and powerful stay rich and powerful. Why not just kill you and be done with it if this is the case?

If i were to conduct mind control studies, i'd prefer if they stay, ehm, silent?
Killing dissidents is easy.
Farming data for your illegal studies without causing too much noise is hard.

Mind control was perfected in the 90s its called TMS and you can do it in your basement with an electromagnet. They use it openly now to treat mental illness. It would be more cost effective to test this on prisoners or kidnap people then kill them after. Targeting nobody's and harassing them would simply be pointless. Hundreds of thousands of people strait disappear yearly they would be a better choice. If someone wanted to do something so stupid and expensive. Hell they could do it at an elder care center to any elderly with no family and no one would ever know. Point is there is no reason to do this and thinking your "targeted" is a direct sign of paranoid schizophrenia. OP needs to take his meds.

OP IS HUGE FGGOT

TARGET ON HIS ASS HOLE

TRUE STROY

MANY SUCH CASES !!
HOOOONNNK!!

Attached: kenosha.jpg (1200x800, 108.47K)

>we all are because (((they))) require it.
Inb4 muh glowies
Inb4 muh SEE I AYY

Can I join the TIA?

> OY VEY, HI THERE, FELLOW TARGETED GOYIM

Let's pretend the oligarchs don't print money and a giant money hole doesn't exist already.

Five years of every thread attracting the same replies, with the same wording and effeminate tone, ignoring previous discussions about it...

Maybe you just want narc supply, but still you need to be killed.

Lets pretend the oligarchs need mind control and couldn't just pay a gang banger to murder you. Hell lets pretend they couldn't do this at hospitals, psych wards, prisons, to missing persons, and be far more lowkey than targeting random idiots on the street. OP is obviously mentally ill and in need of treatment.

Checked.
> TIA
Targeted Individual Alliance?
S-sure. Bring your Frens.

Attached: file.png (333x507, 334.07K)

>identify as
>memeflag
DIE.

Don't worry fellow human I'm watching you right now and pleasuring my penis, say hello

Attached: 1642838282633.jpg (460x699, 40.23K)

>Five years of every thread attracting the same replies, with the same wording and effeminate tone, ignoring previous discussions about it.
Ever think you get the same reply's because your mentally ill and people are trying to tell you so you will get treatment before you hurt yourself or others.

Attached: 1635381674883.jpg (500x553, 42.17K)

You see, I was asking because this bread got slid off the board within 10minutes.
Apparently Any Forums is a common destination for people who believe they are targeted.
Really makes you think.

Attached: file.png (320x240, 105.63K)

You need to die.

Because you play your homosexual mind games with them to get a high from it (but I haven't seen many of them here, only jews pretendting to be targeted).

Lots of shitty forums, IRCs, ... have the same function. Montalk, GLP, /x/, ...

Again:

>ITT schizo pol/tards/ who have delusions of grandeur and have never actually been the subject of FBI/ATF/HSI investigations

I feel quite popular, yes.
Irl I think everybody knows me and this is the highest form of spiritual understanding, that i am you and you are me and also pure schizo posting irl.

Nobody gives a shit about any of you.

the worst part about being spied on, having your privacy invaded, 4th Amendment Rights violated, etc. is the complete retards that stay in denial that it actually happens. can you blame them though? who could be that important?
what is that guy up to?
is he a white supremacist or evil nazi?
how dare he speak his mind, how dare he not back down..
how dare his political views differ from my perpetual indoctrination..
we must find a way to censor, silence, and intimidate him..
the mind plays tricks; you say to yourself:
is this really happening? are they really doing this to me?
the answer is yes, they are.
this is the new communist/marxist America,
prepare to bow down and kneel or have your life invaded.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAXyaAfSC30

Attached: 974974.jpg (2953x1981, 1.34M)

Fed here, targeted by whom?

Feel free to try and kill me. You wont be the first or the last. All I did was try to help you and your future victims.

The oligarchs do need mind control I don't believe that's pretend. We witness mind control constantly through media. Say 1% of a population is rebellious and that's kind of low balling it. That would be 3 million ppl in the United States (just roughly) if you have 300 full time workers (gangstalkers) in one city they can do a lot of damage. You don't have to be important to be rebellious. Most rebellion comes from the peasants. How do you destroy rebellion? Would the oligarchs in the west imprison law abiding ppl that rebel? In China they do because the system is more authoritative than the west. In the west everything of that nature is done in the darkness. The gangstalkers job is to trigger mental illness through relentless gaslighting. Do you actually think any oligarchs let rebellious ppl live peacefully? If you do you're naive.

Daughter subverted and mutilated.
Father murdered with prion bioweapon

BUMP

No one cares what your political views are you are nobody and not worth being a target of anything except a mental heath examination. Please seek medical help for your own good if not that of others.

Attached: 1465789146676.jpg (300x225, 9.91K)

Kinda. Great movie, OP

When anything is done in darkness the whom is always the question. What do you think of "Havana syndrome " ? I wonder who's doing that...