Alright, faggots. Let's put it to a vote

I know that we are all sick to death of the constantly-inebriated inmates of the prison colony loosely masquerading as a nation known as "Australia". Far from the romanticised fiction of crocodile-wrestling, rough-but-lovable rogues presented on our telescreens, the reality is a sunburnt subspecies of subservient subhumans that make the resident spiders look charming, and Canadians look like the very definition of Ubermensch.
Many would say the Jewnited States of America is the worst mistake we Bongs ever made. Others would say it was getting reverse-colonised by India/Pakistan, or perhaps not wiping out the Irish once and for all when we had the chance.
Wrong! The worst mistake by far was allowing Bruce and Sheila's ancestors the chance to scratch out a miserable existence in Satan's training ground, rather than packing them off to the gallows to explain their (many and repugnant) crimes before God.

So I put it to you, Any Forums. What shall we do about our most heinous bastard child? Do we sit back and allow their poison to spread until the whole world is held upside-down in a quarantine camp? Or do we take swift action to bring justice upon the guilty, and free ourselves from their hateful shitposting forevermore?

Attached: 20220130_193338.png (421x421, 73.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ZOUiYSl7DNP9/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=jcd2JCFQl48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You really thought I was gonna read all that shit nigger?

Frankly I'm surprised you can read.

*meanwhile in inner city london*
>bitchute.com/video/ZOUiYSl7DNP9/

Attached: aussies.jpg (888x499, 90.87K)

Based take

Attached: 4D32B08A-B10E-4745-9687-BFBB521D98AF.jpg (360x450, 18.83K)

My only question is what you’re gonna do when globohomo zogbots come to your door trying to force medicine down your throat with no plastic knife license

Attached: 3BD547AE-015C-4262-BDCF-A9D84A576292.jpg (408x489, 4.88K)

Have a bong or something bro. You’re too uptight.

Attached: 590CE9F9-0620-448F-A5B7-81E69B3E5435.gif (576x307, 940.3K)

christ mate sort out the motherland before you worry about us. You've let that beautiful promised land go to absolute shit and be taken over by shitskins.

Fucken aye.
What’s going on up in there m8?
Sumfn wrong w ya or sumfn cunt?

Attached: F777126D-EC08-4431-AC29-767456193A5E.jpg (500x500, 27.16K)

Have a tub you pommy cunt I can smell you from here

Fucken snobby shit cunt aye
Fuark off back to central coast then ya yuppie dawg

Attached: CAFDA7D0-CF50-4210-9558-2531FC9F99E8.jpg (738x416, 34.56K)

Case for the prosecution: this thread.

Can anyone fight down the nausea for long enough to present the case for the defence?

>central coast
Mt Druitt by the Sea

Ausis are alright by me. They need to get the CCP the fuck out of their government though. I mean they literally have fucking concentration camps for coof. They need our support.

Give'm to China!

No, send nukes starting with Melbourne

i vote you, personally, come down and fix it, or otherwise shut the fuck up and go back to pretending to not be german while you suck off pakis

Your unusually rational reply is appreciated, but you seem to be outvoted. Apparently most Australians are institutionalised and wish to continue their suffering, while nobody else really cares.

no im voting you solve the problem youve addressed. only poofters are affected by this stuff and the rest of us genuinely dont care what the government does or says, even less what poofters do or think. we can look after ourselves. so if you think something needs to be fixed thats what you should do. or were you expecting others to do it for you like the cockgobbling limey twit you present yourself as? i mean you obviously cant form your own opinions on things so maybe just stick to eating playdough or whatever

HAHAHAHAH
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=jcd2JCFQl48

Nuke us come on cunt u won’t cunt.
We’d probably survive while you’re getting fucked up by the fallout KEK