Canadian antifa/feds dropping nails on public highways to stop the convoys

Fucking lunatics
twitter.com/beingrealmac/status/1487822196991049736

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2022.01.30-13_38_54.png (586x745, 323.76K)

hopefully a nail flicks up from somebodys back tire and hits them right in the fucking face.

Both sides are dumb
I’m tirer of these glowing shows

get cancer glownigger

You fucks keep claiming the flags are fake (they clearly aren't), so I'm going to go ahead and claim this is some fake shit that the trucklet supporters are doing to incite more violence.
Don't like it when your own words are thrown back at you, do you?

The Canadian left must not want any food. The truckers should oblige them.

Quick. Put some wooden crosses in the road.

can those shits be done in already?

probably just some kids

I don't think nails will stop truck tires.

We know it's not true as only antifa(feds) have the diplomatic immunity to cause a riot, burn buildings and be called heroes. So they're the only ones that would have immunity for destroying people's tires

Attached: 1364732333689.jpg (1200x630, 99.83K)

Based. Truckers are the scourge of the earth, a group of workers that is overwhelmingly uneducated, low IQ, and ignorant, but also in a position where they demand political ransoms and other idiocy because people need to move goods around the world.

Automated trucks (or, semi automatics supervised by non subhumans) can't come soon enough to wipe these subhumans off the face of the earth

Look at them, little government bootlickers, protecting tyranny from the shadows

Automated trucks are free lootboxes. Just gradually stop a car in front of it and then shut it off and get lootin'.

Antifa rats

brother your people consist of a slave class that gardens for us

Yeah, I didn't even consider this aspect. There probably (absolutely) would be some type of system, cameras etc, that linked to the cloud, where their status was monitored, and local authorities contacted if the vehicle was being interfered with.

brother your people consists of a slave class that gardens for us

Oh, how the mighty have fallen. Did you know that pagjeets set up truck licencing centers to give Mohammad a licence? They then get a truck, cut a hole in the drivers seat and shit and piss down it. Trucking in canada is destory by the browns. The feds wont do shit, so we die on the highways because 'its raycist!' To clamp down on poos.

Yea until niggers and poos are the ones robbing the trucks, and arresting them triggers the 'minority arrest immunity' clause

Automated vehicles still need workers to do the paperwork for pickups/dropoffs, regular maintenance and drive where self-driving cars don't work (which is still a lot of places, especially during winter). They'll just spend less time actually holding the wheel. But hey, it sure is nice of you to push for a quality of life increase for the truckers.

>Both sides are dumb
He said as he showed his cuckpass to enter the grocery store

Attached: BD993EEE-0961-42E8-8E8A-73F028A64456.png (770x800, 1.38M)

That's really stupid considering it does nothing to stop the trucker protest, it only makes their protest that much more effective, the whole point is to shut down the roads and block routes.

Secondly, the nails will still be there long after the truckers leave.

Tells me this is not the work of a disgruntled local.

You're implying truckers would defend the cargo from such an attack most of the time, or that they don't agree to be robbed by friends and acquaintances in exchange for a share of the profits. Truckers aren't some indispensable cog in machine, that you cannot replace with something better, faggot.

Imagine being like this pathetic fuck and simping for the Globohomo.

this reminds me of wizzard of Oz.
We'll have a new nation come August.

this

In Canada, you need special certification to get a truck and the schools will take years to train a new batch.

Literally the only move other than capitulate that Trudeau can do is go full Tiananmen Square.

A mexishit calling others a scourge top kek

you dumb nigger these nails might be able to pop normal car tires but good luck ruining those large chunks of rubber that are truck tires

Attached: 12378562344.gif (220x165, 371.87K)

>BUT WE NEED VOTER ID!!!

And then those local authorities would proceed to do nothing since they're not interested in sacrificing their coffee break and risking their lunch over automated calls about out of state vehicles being robbed.