Asian man tried to rape White woman in revenge for black male attacks against asians

To top it all off, the woman who was about to get raped because of racist leftist propaganda in the media ---- was actually asian

>However, the woman Rhee tried to rape was of Asian descent herself but he thought she was “white,” and he believed the widespread propaganda that “white supremacy,” was behind every single anti-Asian attack.

asian-dawn.com/2021/04/11/in-retaliation-for-anti-asian-crimes-man-kidnaps-and-tried-to-sexually-assault-woman/
ktla.com/news/local-news/irvine-police-man-kidnapped-tried-to-sexually-assault-woman-in-retaliation-for-anti-asian-hate-crimes/

How many levels of fail are we on here?

Attached: DzEqR20j.jpg (680x422, 30.34K)

>tried
Kek weak ass chink.

prob something he made up to the police to get a lesser charge

His name is literally REE

>woman who was about to get raped
But tiny pee pee didn't help

Kek see we’d never nuke these funny mfs

>rapist tries to rape, fails, uses lib tactics of blaming white people to get out of it, probably will work
so what

I see you in every thread, trying to shut down all discussion and action with your demoralization FECES. Kill yourself now. Do it now.

Holy fuck. That dude looks like my father.

discussion of what

Pay the tax one way or another

Kill yourself. Do it now.

RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
dirty little chink

You are worthless. You are an anchor on productive people. Kill yourself now.

this thread's about me now? i aint a chink rapist.

my condolences

Not exactly though.

>Asian incel gets so desperate he resorts to rape and uses white supremacy as an excuse
This is what really happened kek. Ricels are some of the worst of the incel community.

Don't care. White women voted for it. Let them have it.

he knew a black chick would of whooped his ass

Raping a woman with a 4 inch dick should carry only half the sentence for raping her with an 8 inch dick

It's brack peepol falt

Well, I'm at least a productive member of society.

erm, *Cough* butthole *cough*