Anyone have any resorces on proxying cards?

Anyone have any resorces on proxying cards?
At first I thought I could get by without one, but I'm started to be treated like a second class citizen because I'm not following ever fad. Obviously I'm not going to get pressured into some ridiculous cost for a tiny piece of cardboard, so I'm hoping you guys might have some resources.

Attached: 9bc548e8-22d2-4acd-8673-4efcbc57e754.jpg (672x936, 287.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ganker.com/magic-the-gathering-has-a-pedophile-problem-that-no-one-wants-to-acknowledge/
magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/latest-developments/proxy-mation-2004-03-19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Printer/scanner
>carton
>lamination fluid
Have sold forged Tarmogryphs and Jittes years ago

Idk how the normies have allowed themselves to get into this position.

Attached: c180f9bd-7dd7-4318-8625-2fa674cbc528.jpg (672x936, 284.97K)

>print card
>put it in a sleeve with a worthless common
>?????
>profit

Print on cardstock? Should be easy I’d think

I know I saw templates floating around Any Forums when they were still new.

Attached: 1641747002247.png (1579x822, 1.23M)

just write on worthless commons

I used to just flip the card around and write on the sleeve. I once printed and proxied put and entire sliver deck and slid the cut outs into the sleeves

These autist aren't just going to accept some half as job. This needs to be passable while in a sleeve.

Attached: Image-36.jpg (223x310, 36.2K)

Just make sure to use the right template.
There are two different revisions. The first one was widely available and is what most people used to make fake cards. But only the very first people to get vaxxed had that card IRL. By the time they started mass vaxxing, they switched to the second revision, and they were more careful about not posting the pdf template for that one all over the internet.
It's extremely easy to spot fake cards once you know what to look for. It doesn't matter even if it's perfectly printed on the right cardstock and looks authentic, some of the words are in different places.

I was hoping some freedom minded individual would share. The ones I have are from that old set where the words are misplaced.

Attached: 7e4seVA.jpg (924x2000, 308.89K)

This is standard. I'd say most people can print out a nice little photo image and lay it over top of them instead, if they're in a card protector that will hold them together and you won't cheat. The potential for cheating become pretty real though with people marking the edges of inserts or having certain ones pulled out certain distances. Writing on shitty commons would be the judge suggestion for that reason.

Just use any card from the gatherer as your template and remake it in shoop da woop. Use one of the joke sets or whichever setting your card fits best in maybe.

I'll tell you for 80x Linen Cloth and a Keen Machete

But on a serious note, MTG is a pedophile ring

ganker.com/magic-the-gathering-has-a-pedophile-problem-that-no-one-wants-to-acknowledge/

>mfw I just realized this wasn't a M:tG thread

Attached: 1643075542020.jpg (692x610, 93.68K)

Aren't there actual blank proxy cards? I seem to remember having a few.

This is legit.
Also Mark Rosewater is a slimy jew. Just watch his talks on "gaming philosophy" which is really just marketing strategy.

Sharpie?

I like this sticker idea

magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/latest-developments/proxy-mation-2004-03-19

I proxied a bunch of cards to play commander over discord with some friends. We eventually just starting using tabletop simulator and it was a much better experience overall.

Just use cockatrice you fucking mong