Is everyone a sociopath?

Why do I get surpressed in social groups?Im the youngest and i feel like i dont exist in my family. I feel like people dont like when i talk, and i just try to be friendly or ask simple questions. I feel like everyone wants to suck me in their world but nobody cares about each other. Caring is weakness. Maybe my observation is wrong but this is what I get. I got tired of other people, likebi should start to become really selfish.

Attached: 1642886851664.png (886x720, 590.97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

180rule.com/what-does-a-psychopath-want-emotional-currency/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1643308234406.jpg (460x648, 94.66K)

You have to turn into an assertive asshole to survive.

God, i hate small talk. If you got something to say then say it, otherwise stay quite and let me have an internal monologue

You are ugly and they don’t like your face so they don’t like you

ALL GREAT MINDS RECOGNIZE THE IMPORTANCE OF BIRDS

BIRDS ARE VERY IMPORTANT

Attached: 152279698917.jpg (771x737, 74.73K)

What you have to understand, is the world is one big game. And everyone in these groups you're in, they are the main player, and you're an NPC. When you barge in with narratives that deviate from the game story line, it disrupts the flow. They've already been told their mission is to be cool, and to win Jewopoly or to be on JewTube or whatever. Every other person they've interacted with in the game has also told them the same thing, and shares the same goals.

Then they run into some charecter in the village that says "I HATE JEWS." Maybe you share some curiousity with this person, probably not, you just ignore them and move on to the next mission in your quest.

Whether you like it or not, it is simply your mission to blend in as just another player in this game, and you can only show yourself as more important than other players in the game if you have better stats, otherwise this angers them.

WHY DOES HE GET TO STOP PLAYING THE WAY EVERYONE ELSE DOES? HE DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH MONEY POINTS OR NUMBER OF FRIENDS?

Your true failing isn't that you haven't figured it out, it's that you care at all. That you aren't pursuing your own happiness outright. That it is dependant on what they think of you. If you were pursuing your own happiness, not of this would matter, and by virtue of your own success in this domain you would attract other people who want to be around you.

Instead you're basically trying to "red pill" literal NPCs and you just become a literal meme. "Hey, remember that wizard you run into by the sand town where it just yells about Jews, lol what was that guy about?"

Attached: 1640206636004.png (1200x1200, 1.7M)

Here OP
Thats sort of the reason. Also if youre short. Or both. But moreso its about what looks convey:

social status. Looks are the primary determinant of your place kn the hierarchy.

Basically where says
>you can only show yourself as more important than other players in the game if you have better stats, otherwise this angers them.
Its what happens. Youre there to be a pinata or target practice. You, ugly or short or both, are there for them to beat up and abuse. And if you dont let them do it, well, they become cey very angry and vengeful.

I still have bullies havent spoken to in TEN YEARS calling me from time to time. Just out of the blue, sometimes with the added text message
>retard doesnt know how to answer his phone?
Or a voice message consisting of a ton of people laughing and shouting insults that you cant entirely make out because theyre all yelling over each other to try and get into the voicemessage

Another thing that happened is that some bully I havent seen in ten years sent me a random happy birthday text. Then i replied
>thank you!
And then they sent this
>oh my god creep why are you texting me?
Then ill send them a screenshot of them texting me first, to which they replied
>lol and?

You should look into the theory of psychic vampires. Basically it psothulates that the reason these people exist is that they feed off negativity they create around others and around themselves

Maybe (almost sure that's the case given the shitty meme and retarded jew writing style) you are the sociopath being a dindu.

Ya gotta create your own world, or you will inevitably get dragged into someone else's. Simply existing isn't good enough.

Other clues of you being a negroid are: a possible passive-aggressive nod to some victim of your stalking, describing the disease being the opposite of what it is (you are a bunch of oversocialized homos), and a final forced observation that looks cringe.

>I feel
>I feel
>I feel
Well that’s your fucking problem mate. No one likes a whiny self-conscious paranoid mess. Get some confidence in you and start asserting your place in the social dynamic.

Never has a more accurate statement been put forward

>You should look into the theory of psychic vampires. Basically it psothulates that the reason these people exist is that they feed off negativity they create around others and around themselves
No, jew, they don't exist:

180rule.com/what-does-a-psychopath-want-emotional-currency/

Obvious jew.

Forced rapport.

Other gay trick I don't know the name of.

Thanks. You are not alone. I have the same feeling. I will write a longer post later. I noticed it a few years ago on a message borad. Everybody else is a psychopath pretty much. Later I find out that i was not wrong. Also in the real life people's behaviour turned out to be psychopathic in such situation where they do not have to fear the law. Remember the Migrams experiment. They have no normal feelings and they lie all the time.
I am different. Not because I try to be but because i am.

Narcissistic sociopaths have ALWAYS been a thing, but with smartphones its next level. It gives these "people" a platform for unlimited narcissism and a general sense of unearned self importance. Hardcore social media fags are all cancer patients

Attached: snapchatNPC.jpg (805x458, 122.42K)

>Then i replied
>>thank you!
well that was a mistake. next time hit them with the >new phone who dis

this
persistence alone is sacred to nature nothing else matters otherwise there would be more intelligent animals

No, I don't believe the statistics bear that out. It could be that you are someone who has attachment issues and seemingly finds them, or they find you. Change yourself and the people around you will change as well.

You are an oversocialized weakling.
You worry too much about what other people think about you. You don't want to upset anyone or say the wrong thing. Ironically, this causes people to not respect you and not care about your opinions.
If you want to be respected, you need to stop trying to appease everyone. Be bold and fearless. Don't form opinions or say or not say things because of what other people may think about it.
This will upset people at first. They are used to you being a weak, submissive, pushover. Even your friends and relatives and other people that are supposed to care about you. Especially them. They WANT you to be weak and submissive because that makes it easy for them to dominate and control.
Don't give in when they try to knock you back down. Don't give in or submit. Never apologize and never claim that you were just kidding. No one respects people who do that. If anything, you should double down on the controversial opinion.
The key is knowing that if you never submit or give in, eventually the other person will have no choice but to submit to you.

It depends, the Berg collective (normies, jews, you...) is programmed to only take seriously other jews and certain people, even if you follow your shitty self-help advice the hivemind will still continue to be fucknig retarded and it won't depending on the case.

*won't work