Why is rural life so much better than city life?

Why is rural life so much better than city life?

Attached: 7807FA11-A044-4E20-BB6B-A14FC04BA947.jpg (2138x1425, 2.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Humans weren't meant to live in cramped conditions. Also better air quality and it is a lot more quiet.

Most people on here wouldn't know desu.

Men aren't meant to live in hives

>Why is rural life so much better than city life?

God gave us the EARTH and the music of animils and enviroment, God din't intend for us to hear car horns or industrial noises which are no natural, nature is about gods reminder to enjoy life.

from the desert in a shed because I love it more than an apartment.

Attached: IMAGE 2022-01-26 07:57:55.jpg (1280x960, 210.72K)

Why is living like a hermit in the forested mountains better than living like a sardine in the great pacific trash heap?

If you have to ask you'll never know.

Attached: 1643504962046.jpg (600x369, 63.75K)

less nogs

tends to be short on niggers

Because humans are generally shit and the more of them you get into a single area, the shittier they are.

you're all LARPers and overweight suburban living retards

because of people, mainly.

Less people.Also there's nature and hanging there alone is nice and refreshing for the mind.

Case in point.

soul vs soulless

>high trust neighbors
>natural beauty
>in touch with God
but you're also burying your head in the sand because your state and country are heading down the shit hole

Always wanted to build a cabin but never wanted to cut down the trees. How many trees does it take (29-45 on average right?) and what does the place look like after.

>seething hustle and BUSTLE enjoyed

Dick was amazing.

0:25 / 9:33

Dick Proenneke in Alone in the Wilderness

youtube.com/watch?v=iYJKd0rkKss

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 11.31.56 AM.png (1045x746, 707.45K)

No niggers

We’re genetically predisposed to a natural environment

witnessed!

It's calm, serene. Time seems to pass so slow out in the country. Wish I didn't have to commute to the city 4 days a week for a job, but at least I don't sleep there.

The communists have conquered all of Americas big cities, they want the remaining whites to exile themselves into the wilderness where we will slowly die out from lack of birth rates....nice job cucks

Attached: 8657796E-AE6B-46FF-8E95-5A1D0986DD74.jpg (750x750, 79.37K)

negative ions

Why would I want to stand in a flushing toilet.

witnessed

Don’t rural areas have the highest birth rates in any country while cities have the lowest birth rates?

Witnessed

Living in the city and worrying about it won't do anything though. I used to think the same that going to a rural area was somehow being a coward. But it's not, because living in the city just makes you more miserable and have this rage because you cant do anything to stop the madness.

Reality is that the rural people will fare better than city people in pretty much every situation except maybe medical.

rolling

lol, try harder

Fewer. But basically.

Depends on size. Picture probably used around 50 trees.

I live among deciduous and coniferous trees. The former are for furniture making and firewood, the latter for construction. If you manage your timber well you will realize it's like a bank and you'll learn not to withdraw too much too quickly. I'm making a cabin up the hill on my land this spring. Shouldn't need to clear more than a couple acres total for what I'm building.