Why do nordics hate them

why do nordics hate them

Attached: italy flag.png (1200x800, 7.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ostarapublications.com/product-category/racial-science/
stevenbooks.co.uk/product-category/race/
cosmotheistchurch.org/product-category/books/biology-race/
humanbiologicaldiversity.com/
galton.org/
brookings.edu/research/all-recent-us-population-growth-comes-from-people-of-color-new-census-estimates-show/
cosmotheistchurch.org/product/cosmotheism-religion-of-the-future-by-william-pierce/
cosmotheistchurch.org/product/the-turner-diaries-third-edition/
cosmotheistchurch.org/product/hunter-second-edition-by-andrew-macdonald/
ostarapublications.com/product/the-immigration-invasion-how-third-world-immigration-is-destroying-the-first-world-and-what-must-be-done-to-stop-it/
ostarapublications.com/product/the-war-against-whites-the-racial-psychology-behind-the-anti-white-hatred-sweeping-the-west-today/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Twinks are envious of high T chads.

Projection. I've never seen a Scandinavian who hates Italy. I've seen countless Meds seethe over Northern Europe.

Everyone Dane I know love Italy, France and Spain myself included.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO SHITALY YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO HELP BASED ADOLFINA XITLER 1V1 THE ENTIRE WORLD

Attached: Heiljak.png (600x866, 380.84K)

only VPN kikes hate us

I’m a med and piss-haired pigskins make me reeeeee

They don't?

Yeah they do.

We love our southern European brothers!

I absolutely have to say one thing: the most shitty and disgusting people in the whole European continent are just them: the damned polentones (aka north italians aka discount western europeans). From a European perspective these despicable people have all the typical southern european flaws. Compared to Germans, Swedes, Dutch and Swiss, they are inefficient, disorganized, have high unemployment, low wages etc. My many German and Irish friends who visited Milan, Turin or Verona told me about places that are dirty, smelly and where they feel a high sense of insecurity compared to their cities. They told me the same about Southern Italy with the difference that in these places bad organization is compensated by a superb cuisine, by open and empathic people and by natural beauties that take your breath away. And that's the point. While the Italians of the South, as well as the Greeks, Spaniards and Portuguese, compensate for the defects of organization and civilization with merits on other levels, the infamous bastard polentones do not even have that. They have all the flaws of southern europeans, but lack their qualities. People eat shit, people are depressed, people are boring, people are arrogant. In conclusion, they are just worse western europeans.

Doesn't seem like itIt's just anglos

they are chucked

We don't. It's always D&C shills. Like you. Nigger kike faggot.

You're a chink and you know it, Chang.

ostarapublications.com/product-category/racial-science/

stevenbooks.co.uk/product-category/race/

cosmotheistchurch.org/product-category/books/biology-race/

humanbiologicaldiversity.com/

galton.org/

brookings.edu/research/all-recent-us-population-growth-comes-from-people-of-color-new-census-estimates-show/

cosmotheistchurch.org/product/cosmotheism-religion-of-the-future-by-william-pierce/

cosmotheistchurch.org/product/the-turner-diaries-third-edition/

cosmotheistchurch.org/product/hunter-second-edition-by-andrew-macdonald/

ostarapublications.com/product/the-immigration-invasion-how-third-world-immigration-is-destroying-the-first-world-and-what-must-be-done-to-stop-it/

ostarapublications.com/product/the-war-against-whites-the-racial-psychology-behind-the-anti-white-hatred-sweeping-the-west-today/

lel. no one hates italy. italian's army was not that bad in ww2.

kek
Based

Nordics don't hate them. Shitskins do though.

Who the fuck are you? Nobody likes a Scandinavian people like you here in my country.

Don't care. Still respect you Tony

do i?

maybe you should move to a part of europe that's more to your feminine taste....