If the vaxx was so dangerous and there was a massive conspiracy to coverup all damage...

if the vaxx was so dangerous and there was a massive conspiracy to coverup all damage, why would the CDC then publicly recommend it for pregnant women, especially NOW???

Attached: safe.png (373x364, 154.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

emergencymedicine.columbia.edu/profile/tsion-firew
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1284
archive.is/Ez7PQ
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1660
archive.md/IlMYS
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1265
archive.md/aJquw
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1303
archive.md/BY6Ab
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>TWO MORE WEEKS FOR SAFE AND EFFECTIVE
>NOOO DON'T RETIRE OUR EUA
>IS APPROVED ON CHILDREN

they are lying. one roastie doctor did it, so its ok apparently

Attached: Untitled.jpg (716x143, 36.7K)

emergencymedicine.columbia.edu/profile/tsion-firew

>Pandemic babies
Do some research and you'll find why they are doing this.

more vax crap
news

>Greenwald: Pressure Campaign To Remove Joe Rogan From Spotify Reveals Liberal Religion Of Censorship
polnewscentral.com/?page=qui&id=1284
archive.is/Ez7PQ

>Tens of thousands on East Coast left without power after mighty nor’easter
polnewscentral.com/?page=pol&id=1660
archive.md/IlMYS

>Clyburn, architect of Biden’s court pledge, pushes his pick
polnewscentral.com/?page=joggers&id=1265
archive.md/aJquw

>Explainer: the potential plan to export Qatari gas to Europe
polnewscentral.com/?page=other&id=1303
archive.md/BY6Ab

Attached: 1580413531791.png (900x779, 29.53K)

population control

>to cover up damage
>to damage
fixed it for you

Can you link me to the long term studies, please?

Because it is a "vaccine" and vaccines are proven to pass immunity, I mean protection, to the fetus.

It's the same equivocation fallacy that is pushing all of this 'anti-vaxxers lol' bullshit. Call something one thing, despite being something completely different.

as if they care.
the kikes want to see the western world burn, if they can't turn it into a total autoritatian dictatorship.
the more devestating, the better.

the (((heads))) will go to israel or china, the lower levels can't flee anywhere and will be hunted like the dogs they are, in minecraft.
so much goverment, institutions, but somehow, noone's responsible.
in the end, noone, not the antivaxxers nor the vaxxtards will care.
there will be blood.

(ASUMING the vax is actually that bad, still COULD be mostly placebo and a devide tactic, but i raaather doubt that)

Attached: 1629749900499.gif (615x525, 29.41K)

vaccines only act on the immune system, there's nothing that can harm a fetus

You must understand the CDC is first a political institution, second a medical one.

Third leading cause of death in the US is medical malpractice. Every TV commercial has at least one ad for receiving compensation for botched surgical procedures or recalled medication and a close friend of mine almost died when he was given a bad pain shot that left him with spinal meningitis. (Google spinal meningitis.)

the anti vaxers follow the 9/11 truth playbook. They stopped shilling the horse past and are now shifting to myocarditis and eventually they will gibe up and people will realize it was all right wing bs

Doesn't seem to mention that it's safe for the baby...

Remember what happened to abigail?

Is that the van bitch that got choked to death by her BF for being a bitch?

My wife and I had Covid early on in 2020 and she got a pregnant a few months later and so our baby was born natural antibodies. She knows not to get it either, not that she was ever going to, but she's in shock that women who are pregnant or breastfeeding are getting it. Any woman who gets it doesn't deserve to have children

good catch!

Attached: 3608617396.jpg (448x400, 64.01K)

can you just tell me?

I dont think you've been keeping track of all the things the CDC has said and retracted then resaid over the past 2 years.

Remember when they said COVID lives on the surfaces of cardboard and other materials for 24+ hours? Or when they originally said that the vaccine wasnt needed by kids because they were the least likely to catch it?

Attached: 1585717840923.jpg (692x679, 65.86K)

The CDC is a propaganda organization, imagine thinking for a second they care about health, safety or anything other than Pfizer’s bottom line