He's not coming back is he

He's not coming back is he

Attached: vip-airplane-renewal-20180301 jpg (WEBP Image, 1280 × 852 pixels).png (1280x852, 833.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5RoO8v0tOFw
youtube.com/watch?v=dcZFYLZKJzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Play some bhangra music, maybe he will come back

If he doesn't do something soon his own party will throw his ass out. He's making them look bad and he's making them look like shit.

Bane?

>Leaf One

Did he really leave the country or is it just Russian propaganda?

Maple One

does his return matter?
will the vax mandates be dropped or not?

Government in exile

You're a big guy.

I hope not

youtube.com/watch?v=5RoO8v0tOFw

Attached: 1643569016857.png (552x335, 150.8K)

Has he said anything, press releases, anything at all?

Cuck Force Zero

nothing, and the worse part is the government also is saying nothing and only a few MPs acknowledge the protest. It feels like a coup d'etat is about to happen.

He can take a big guy

Or he is conversing with advisors on what to do...Is there an agency in Canada that always backs the ruling elite...besides the CSIS?

No, he an heroed in 1945.

do they normally plow a path like that even when the snow is that light?

He fled to Antarctica:

youtube.com/watch?v=dcZFYLZKJzo

For your sake Leaf, I hope not. For Americans sakes, FUCK OFF WE’RE FULL JUSTINE

that fucking bigot can't even be bothered to put LGPT2QIA+ colors on Dildo One, what a bastard.

This is all planned to avoid general panic, he knows that nuclear war will break out any day now

In Canada the RCMP protects the PM and the other ministers. In Quebec we have the SQ that operates in every city and protects the PM.

I'm sure they also hire professional bodyguards, he said multiple times he has some snipers that work for him. Those guys are part of special companies that do security for high level people (think blackwater). But the more guards you have around you the easier you are to spot, so if he fled he probably only took a few people with him.

>how to draw the most motivated revolutionaries into urban areas for nuclear war while driving loyal subjects out.

Attached: 571DEDD2-4692-4976-B5B0-0FF6FF1179CE.png (300x290, 20.23K)

I think these news sources that say fled to wherever are just spoofs by those agencies. He might still be in Ottawa.

Is this his Yanukovich moment ?

would you? he should go walk into that crowd and give them what they want. he will be a hero. instead of a hero though, canada is lead by a politician, like biden.

This pedo should have fucked off long ago

Yeah I think he is in some military base somewhere in the north. He's waiting for this to end and then he will come back and go full communist, put people in camps and starve them to death.

kek, i thought the same.

hopefully this flight will have a planecrash with no survivors

Attached: 1571454580057.gif (245x230, 871.4K)

Are your RCMP ever in plain clothes?