Did the soul of this world die? Everything feels so empty and soulless compared to even 10-15 years ago

did the soul of this world die? Everything feels so empty and soulless compared to even 10-15 years ago

Attached: 1950LA.jpg (990x612, 116.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BOCtu-rXfPk
google.com/maps/@33.8848181,-118.4104035,3a,75y,236.76h,86.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9bexyv6s9v2gMC8TX2lWqQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It did right after 2010

The internet seeping into real lief made everyone flat.

It’s the screens. We all spend too much time in front of them even as we feel it drain our life force away.

>Current year... LE BAD

Attached: soi.png (194x259, 9.54K)

YES

unless strong men reappear and put women, faggots, kikes & niggers in their place, the mental suffering will continue

Everything has either a sinister or low-class dysgenic feel to it. A lot of days I wake up with a sense of dread and impending feeling of doom. I know that sentiment is repeated a lot here.

Attached: 50sbeach.jpg (2560x2526, 1.19M)

Smartphones.
Internet.
Complete Marxist takeover of institutions.

im still here. just hibernating through winter.

>It did right after 2010
You know I have a theory on this. You know how each decade of music sounds different? Like 80s, 90s, 00s?
Notice how music from the last 20 years sounds the same?

I think on September 11th something happened. Either we all died and we are in some sort of purgatory or we shifted dimensions or something. It would explain why everyone is crazy and how we got into clown world

I really miss the old internet. When you actually had to connect to it. When websites were a thing, not social media apps. I feel like this must be how the pioneers of the west felt when the world encroached on their hard earned frontier

Attached: cowboy.jpg (1040x1300, 270.35K)

and it's only getting worse. don't you have some fentanyl to overdose on zoomer?

CLEARLY GOD IS DEAD OR HAS TURNED HIS BACK ON US.

WHERE SATAN AT? I'M GONNA ROUGH HIM UP A LIL BIT.

2012 imo, looking glass indicated that a lot of potentialities collapsed, if true, then a lot of what makes life livable just stopped.

Only real answer here. Notice how acceptable it is now for a group conversation to die and everyone quickly picks up their rectangular screens.

I have no hope for anything anymore other than the collapse of civilization.

The correct term isn’t Marxism, it’s “Globohomo”.

Are you ready to see how far the rabbit whole goes?

Attached: Dolly.jpg (392x221, 11.11K)

Damn it
*hole

youtu.be/BOCtu-rXfPk

maybe the mayans were right about 2012 after all. we just shifted to a dead timeline instead of noticing the loss of the world soul

any other insights on your theory user?

Attached: beautydestroyed20092020.jpg (2239x1080, 1.24M)

We've been led astray by our hedonistic empty Godless lives. We're being punished but we can get back on the right track and build anew. The fact whites are becoming more racially aware and are more privy to the JQ is a great sign. We also have more people becoming spiritual. No more infighting among Europeans. I feel closer to a Russian in Russia than I do an Indian or Chinese here.

Attached: 50swinter.jpg (1280x854, 223.78K)

USA soul died when cars became commonplace, like in your shitty pic

>Everything feels so empty and soulless compared to even 10-15 years ago
Because NPCs are being forced into exponentially deeper states of delusion, which necessarily detaches them from normal emotional experience. This obviously began a very long time ago but has really exploded in proportions since 9/11. The sheer magnitude and obviousness of the crime which was perpetrated drew a line between those "inside" and "outside" the social narrative. Obviously most people want to be inside and will do pretty much anything to remain so, and since then they have been forced to sacrifice more and more of their logical faculties to remain part of the anti-individuation cult that is modern society.

It's reached the point now where most people are truly out to lunch because they cannot bring themselves to fully comprehend the situation which they have allowed to develop. Boomers born in the 1950s have witnessed an INSANE amount of social, economic and political transformation, virtually none of which has been good for most people. Yet they keep their reservations deeply buried so that they can never be jeopardized and excluded, just as they excluded their own elders for questioning society's direction. I am entirely convinced that an attitude like this results in "soul death".

we don't do that.

They fired the collider and disturbed our dimension. check the date of first firing

Attached: checkthedate.png (1868x802, 335.49K)

>Notice how music from the last 20 years sounds the same?
Even movies, dressing styles etc.. in the last 10 years are almost identical. No great movies like the mateix or apocalypse now are peoduced anymore (maybe except for interstellar and a handful of other movies).

I presume it's because of the internet

Attached: 1640113156519.jpg (1024x739, 70.43K)

I love you user all is not lost
some still have intact souls and joyous spirit

Boomers inherited the world, then proceeded to get reverse mortgages on their homes instead of passing them down. We were Gyped.
>you aren't entitled to anything
>you should make your own wealth to squander
Fuck boomers

This is what they took from you.

Attached: 1643518365406.jpg (1034x1293, 126.87K)

>current year is... le good

Attached: 1637101644421.jpg (484x386, 18.32K)

google.com/maps/@33.8848181,-118.4104035,3a,75y,236.76h,86.18t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s9bexyv6s9v2gMC8TX2lWqQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192?hl=en

keks
I hope you're right

Attached: 20220126_192956.jpg (920x682, 78.34K)

>This is what they took from you.
A tatted whore with a polaroid filter on?

There was music in the last 20 years?

Told you it's 2010

Attached: Screenshot_20220130-203626_Chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 685.56K)

i stopped leaving my house 15 years ago, in the future more people will be screen addicts and there will not be a 'real world', which is just code for community, people walking outside, window shopping, buying street food, listening to live music in a park, attending a festival etc.

it's part of multiculturalism and the decline of the public common, which exists only in homogenous places. it requires young couples to date and men to court women, people to have families and look for outdoor activities with their children, police to be trusted and for shopkeepers to work with local artisans to provide an affordable local commodity and goods pipeline, crime to be controlled and drugs and alcohol to be marginalized as central business activities.

if you spend your money locally you can build the 1950s style of a city or town. unfortunately instead of talking to your neighbors you post on 4chin, instead of buying from a family owned business within walking distance you purchase things on amazon, instead of working inside the local economy providing products or services for your town you work for a large national or multinational corporation that plugs into the global supply chain, and ultimately instead of dating and marrying a childhood sweetheart and bonding over lifelong experiences, you have casual sex with anonymous strangers and feel disgusted with yourself afterwards.

marx warned about this but nobody listened and tried to strawman his critique of modernity.

>boomers
This has nothing to do with boomers, you imbecile. Fuck off back to red*it. Filtered.

Thats a tranny.

A Cali roastie whose life probably wasn't affect in the slightest by covid because she lives on a fucking beach?

Attached: FIxAJQYXIAIvjgP.jpg (736x718, 40.06K)

seethe oh yes daddy seethe harder

Attached: tenor (8).gif (220x200, 37.3K)

the west lost its soul way before any of us were born. try 1914

Old guy here (born 1969). I wasn't a fan of the `70s, but the `80s were great. `90s were OK. Can't say I was paying much attention in the `00s (head down working) but things had definitely changed by the `10s. I left Los Angeles in 1991 and came back in 2011 and in those 20 years it had turned into a completely different place. Less the LA I grew up in and more like Tijuana.

Attached: toronto1970spic.jpg (1400x964, 215.25K)

maybe stop basing your perceptions from pictures?
I'm over half a century old and at no point has there ever been a time without strife or turmoil.
Here's the thing about past eras: People had to choose what pictures to take, you couldn't just take hundreds of pictures all day every day.
So people took pictures of things they felt they had a reason to. Like when a scene looks nice.
But there were still junkies and bums and people who would slice your throat if they got mad.

>police to be trusted
Retarded bluepilled NPC. Typical with anglo golems. The state and police are a masonic construct by our dear overlords.

of course you didn't mind that for the past hundreds of years, slimy bluepilled faggot as long as you were "homogenous" and could live out your worthless bluepilled fantasy.

INFLATION.

That is the root of all the evil here, the greed of money and inflation. That is what has destroyed everything. Back in the day you kept what you earned, these days you're taxed and fucked everywhere, cons are rife everywhere and it's because money has been devalued and people can't live an honest life any more. This is the corruption and this is what has destroyed the soul of humanity today. The crime of 1873 and fucking Nixon taking the world off the gold standard in 1972 or something is what has fucked everyone over. The kikes and jews own the banks and they own the media that sell your children degeneracy, and they are prominent lawyers that ruin the family with divorcerape.

old pictures are not just aesthetic, they're soothing for some reason

Attached: snowy streetcar toronto.jpg (1400x946, 145.5K)

Never seen that one before. Very nice.

Picrel is somewhere in Vancouver

Attached: vintagecanada.jpg (2100x1372, 368.79K)

>did the soul of this world die?
No, it's just resting and recovering.

LOL

fries and toast

Attached: 1640706991728.jpg (1200x790, 268.77K)

thank you finally a post that gives honest information

I was born in 1969 in Los Angeles. We didn't have all these homeless and junkies when I was a kid. People still spoke English and there was far less crime. The difference is remarkable. Progress has not be forward.

Attached: 1640707740526.png (1500x1006, 2.89M)

When the internet became ubiquitous

are you even allowed to leave your house anymore?

>marx warned about this

he was also a rich faggot jew whose ideas created this mess of a world we live in. He was wrong on economics, he was completely off base when it came to his ideas applied to anything else

It's called growing up, boomers.

Attached: 1624996525230.webm (1280x720, 2.19M)

>t. Demon who walks among us

I'm 38 and I remember the world being much more beautiful than it is now like pic in OP. Things took a hard dive 2001. And minds finally cracked in 2014.

Attached: 2017116-yonge-north-gerrard-1972-ed.jpg (1400x933, 344.06K)

The will of the people has been divided and conquered by corporations/leftists. Individual humans already own nothing and you have no community, that feeling is your sneaking realization.

White Los Angeles would be so cool to witness. Damn.

Attached: los angeles old.jpg (1200x796, 178.63K)

this is what they took from you

Attached: this is what they took from you.jpg (1280x1831, 792.75K)

Animals sense earthquakes n shit.
We sense the end. It's over.

Attached: 1643228786453.jpg (1024x757, 48K)

I'm now appreciative the fact my family moved me to Russia in 2007. It was like going back in time by 15 years. No stores had credit card reader, everybody used cash, banks didn't have computer technology, and everything looked old. There was trolley buses that look like your picture.

you dont seem to know the important histories of the Bible.
you see frogger, GOD loves to wait until the unbearable and unmistakable kiss of death is at your door and then swoop in when it is clear you have no avenue or path of victory... and the enemy sees and knows the same.
this way no man can boast that it was he that did it and all your enemies will know that it was GOD and GOD alone

capiche?

Attached: i-love-you-i-love-you-very-much.gif (220x220, 126.46K)