Leaked video shows tense exchange between Border Patrol chief and agents

“Evil prevails when good men stay silent”

m.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=HIMORHoe_m8&feature=emb_logo

Attached: 2F1A1E9F-1D05-4C17-B965-E43741E1C8DD.jpg (828x1489, 490.48K)

What did the guy say at the end that they all laughed at?

I don't like watching videos. Give me a quick rundown as to what happens and if that piques my interest I'll watch it, otherwise fuck off and die in no particular order

HANG THE TRAITORS
END THE SANCTUARIES

I wish them strength to say no to comander traitors set in place to aid in destruction of their Nation, destruction of their Childrens Home.

Say No.
Arrest and remove all who issue illegal orders.
Let the one closer on the ground to the people pay doubble for they treason, two folds more then their masters.

Canada and US must be Saved, and the World will follow.

You want that spoon fed with a napkin to wipe your ass as well?

Low IQ midwits need not apply.

I couldn’t hear as well but sounding like something about funding

Okay, then no one will watch or believe your shit. If you can't condense something important for those that can't spend the time watching your endless vidoes and reading your retarded books then you don't deserve to have anyone believe the things you say. Kill yourself

Don't waste your time, you can't hear shit.
>Boomers border patrol chief says some bluepilled shit
>Agents aren't happy because they are redpilled
>They know what they are doing is worthless
>Catching mexcrements to board them on a plane and send them across the USA
>Apparently one of them was fired for calling mexcrements "illegal aliens"

>When are we gonna get the money for new uniforms
"Times are tough, a Chief committed suicide, people are quitting, we need to support each other come in everyday and pull up your bootstraps" and the crowd tells his that's bullshit we aren't making any difference and illegal aliens are getting set free and let in at an all time high in the history of the nation

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

> for those that can't spend the time
Not that sharp, are ya..
It literally took you more time to think and write that out then to just watch the video in the first place.

maybe he's not as slow-witted as you are

We should build 2 fences and place snipers towers ever 5 miles and in between the 2 fences lay land mines. Dead illegal are not America or Americans problems, fix your shit hole instead of turning America into one too.

I'm happy to see they're waking up to what's going on. The way those agents were heckling their chief made it seem like they were ready to mutiny.

And yet these worthless faggots will still clock in and do zogs dirty work for a paycheck. They can go fuck themselves.

Attached: 1643378927968.jpg (360x332, 27.45K)

I don’t like your mother licking my butthole but someone’s gotta do it

document everything
all federal agents who fail to uphold the constitution, will be found guilty of Misfeasance, nonfeasance, or malfeasance
their pensions forfeit

also that the head of border patrol is a jew in place since 86.

“Sneed”

I'd tell you but I'm not sure you like reading either.

Its relieving to know that the men there actually want to take down the shitskins

The government is importing drugs into America

>just doing muh job

So... i cant drive across legally to get on a plane out of this shithole... but they are releasing illegals on the southern border...

Thanks Joe