Atheists unironically believe they're related to this

Atheists unironically believe they're related to this

Attached: 111011101.jpg (1000x750, 30.27K)

No, that's a strawman and you've already lost LMAO.

all life is related in some way even from a creationist perspective
why are you stupid?

>that's a strawman

Attached: 1637760875649.gif (345x395, 3.86M)

Any Forums is extra shitty today.

that's The Amazing Atheist's boyfriend

It has DNA, I have DNA. It thrives on the Earth, I thrive on the Earth. It lives, I live.

Just a coincidence, right, retard?

we share 50% dna with a banana so we are half banana

i dont eat any so[y and i dont use reddit, i dont wear glasses and i dont make that face
do you think this false accusation is an argument?

again i ask, why are you stupid?

yeah because all organisms on earth are related

Is that a banana?

Ad-hominem. You just keep falling flat on your face and embarrassing yourself.

Onions Reddit

as opposed to not sharing any genetic source material whatsoever?

Wtf is that thing?

its his moms dildo

>christ cucks actually believe were equal to niggers in the eyes of god

Dumbest part of evolution.
All life on earth comes from single celled organisms, so theoretically life can become anything from a tree to a carrot to a human being due to natural selection.
So, according to them, a team of scientists with nearly infinite resources, time, and knowledge could in fact take carrots and put them in a series of environments that would cause them to slowly evolve into carrot people indistinguishable to the laymen as anything other than a person.
So, if you're an atheist or you believe in evolution, own it. Say out loud "I believe in carrot people" because you do.

Attached: 1601230952349.png (680x1006, 122.29K)

If I'm related to that thing, and it banged OPs mom, does that mean OP is my dad?

picrel, his mom

Attached: 27-harambe-gorilla-heaven.w710.h473.2x.jpg (1200x799, 504.46K)

My ancestors :^)

Christians unironically believe that God created these people equal

Attached: ZAqeRjl.jpg (2836x2000, 501.18K)

can you explain whats wrong with darwinian evolution?

his mom is black

Im am unironically biologically related to that. Me and the banana tree share alot of the same protein bonds.

However i am mot spiritually to said banana.

Also further more your iron Shabbat goyim cult idol know as godan isn't real. Neither is the kike preacher who faked his death a divinity.

Yes I do. I think adaptation occurring over billions of years can do this. The fact that you lack the mental capacity to grasp such a concept is not something to be proud of.

I believe in carrot people. You know what you get when a carrot person has children with a jew? Carrot juice!

That's never stated in the Bible.
All men being created equal was Masonic libertine shit pushed by deists and atheists not by Christianity.

And Harambe is an honorary Aryan?

the amazing atheist?

I don't see difference.
2 non white women.

>You know what you get when a carrot person has children with a jew? Carrot juice!
Nice!
But do you know what you get when a carrot person has children with a black?

don't christfags unironically believe that they are related to it also?

aren't they both children of the same father?

arent we all of the same universe, so arent we all really just expressions of the same thing?

Bananas are actually (almost) completely man made. They were originally rather inedible. Same goes for most food actually.
People 5K years ago had nothing as good as the oranges or apples of today.

god created the universe. god created all life with dna. yes humans are related to life

let me guess you also believe vaccines work

Attached: non cultivated banana.jpg (480x320, 55K)

No, retard.
God made all the shit and he's like
"Yo, humans, go ahead and eat all this shit. Herbs, plants, other breathing things, eat em and make em your bitches."
In fact, before Cain got famous for killing Able, his first fuckup was trying to sacrifice vegetables to God. Able was burning animals and Cain, being a farming faggot was like "Hey God have some burned cabbage".
God was like "no thanks lol stop being gay"

Literally 50% related. Read a book nigger.

schizo fairytale

I read the bible and nowhere in the bible did it imply humans are in any way related to fucking fruit

Attached: 1642713806417.png (306x306, 72.86K)

I thought humans were related to niggers

Attached: 1640040643878.png (750x450, 278.93K)

God also said
"Ay listen little niggee, keep an eye out for retards who believe in this fake shit called science they push out there. They're going to try to tell you all kinds of bullshit with "science" to justify it, just ignore it carrot people aren't real"

>That's never stated in the Bible.
Keep lying, christcuck.

Attached: 2494.jpg (1200x746, 110.19K)

seriously
people who believe that crap must be subhuman

Yes but I don't want to get in trouble for saying the word. My mom checks my post history and she won't make me tendies if I type that word :(

that's just trying to front-run the fact that your shit religion is wrong about practically everything
zero sympathy zero mercy for christcucks

I don't think that means what you think it means.

Attached: 1640040495759.png (800x1600, 600.23K)

I would agree that people use the name of science for bullshit political reasons, but those people who do that are pseudoscientists. Science is about reason, observation, and thinking critically INSTEAD OF trusting muh experts.

All one does not mean all equal, it means we are all parts of God's creation

Oh geez you'll never live that down

What makes you think I deny the reality of race? Darwin was a very smart racial thinker, but he spent most of his life devoted to understanding evolution in other animals.

>I don't understand the Bible and am a newfag
Ok, let me ask you something smart guy.
Does the Bible allow crossdressing?
Does the Bible allow slavery?
Does the Bible acknowledge nations?
What's that, God's a God of division? Oh yes he is. No cross dressing, yes to slavery, yes to nations. Which means you're wrong and gay and I should explain why.
It's that last part "for we all one in Christ"
aka salvation works for slaves and the free. it works for men and women. It works for Jews and greeks.
Doesn't mean you can dress like a woman and let your slaves go like an idiot.