There must be an explanation for this

There must be an explanation for this.

Is it a genetic whore log?

Attached: image_2022-01-30_150744.png (809x763, 321.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMDKOHYLgUo
youtube.com/watch?v=USE0TAo1VGk
deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/sex-and-relationship/270617/find-out-how-women-keep-dna-from-men-she-has-had-sex-with.html
coalfax.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

witch magic OP

OP IS A HUGE FAGGOT

TRUE STORY

MANY SUCH CASES

Attached: op.jpg (275x183, 9.07K)

Isn't this just that microchimera shit that Any Forums was talking about like two years ago?

what happened to the coal burner website

Attached: 1642287202994.png (1106x820, 442.11K)

Attached: 1643148857565.jpg (897x853, 60.96K)

IT IS ONLY THE MITOCHONDRIAL DNA
IT CAN DIRECTLY AFFECT THE MOTHER'S EPIGENOME, BUT *NOT* THEIR NORMAL CELLS' DNA

>yet another telegony slide thread

Storing DNA? Interesting

Attached: Capture_.jpg (1619x982, 199.8K)

Does this only apply to cumming in pussy, or just cumming inside in general

This is true. If society knew the truth civilization would collapse. That's why these modern women are all over the place mentally. Roasties call this soul ties:

video and pic related:

youtube.com/watch?v=XMDKOHYLgUo

Attached: 1.png (750x1334, 431.34K)

kek. what about women that fuck dogs?
would their kids be extra hairy and bark?

Attached: leaf_memeball.jpg (1024x853, 64.79K)

It's part of the pair-bonding mechanic, and also helps them identify the father of their children.
It works in nature, because women weren't designed with dozens of one-night stands and tinder fucks in mind.

Attached: 2.png (750x1334, 426.19K)

They are stealing your soul!

Attached: MK11-Cary-Hiroyuki-Tagawa.jpg (1224x690, 72.69K)

so it changes their behavior. no shit. no wonder going white first means you never wander. women have the behavioral problems of their sex partners fucked into their holes.

>significantly higher in women with induced abortion histories
So it's definitely from cum then.

Watch this vid:
And roasties think they're smarter than ancient wisdom passed down for thousands of years. There's a reason virginity and purity was and is prized

Attached: telegony.jpg (828x1594, 452.69K)

cringe shut the fuck up

Wow, who knew thousands of years of human tradition would be on the right track and scientists are fucking retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=USE0TAo1VGk

Yep this video talks about it. The sperm is found in their brain, all over their body. Sexual liberation really liberated men from taking these repulsive whores seriously

Attached: 1643323470361.png (2278x968, 390.57K)

>Is it a genetic whore log?
tfw technology hasn't progressed to the point where you know a girl's roster from a spit swab.

lots of roasties in denial itt

yes, it was proven bullshit quite easily.
There was no link.

They probably can prove that with tests, but it's the kind of thing that would be banned the moment it was invented.
Like certain countries trying to ban paternity tests.

Coming soon,

show me the pussy fax

deccanchronicle.com/lifestyle/sex-and-relationship/270617/find-out-how-women-keep-dna-from-men-she-has-had-sex-with.html

Attached: 252562362261.png (1413x2980, 3.06M)

Uhh, link?

so it only happens if a pregnancy occurs?

The links are throughout this thread

Attached: roastbeef1.jpg (840x1774, 409.68K)

It's true and I have observed it myself. Only my 3rd son with my wife even looks like me, the others have completely different features. I had to fight through 2 babies to the 3rd offspring before my sperm and DNA had cleared out that of her previous mates (or overpowered it).

coalfax.info/

It's telepathic. Even eye contact does it.

>pussy fax

Attached: 32zcri.jpg (615x500, 49.57K)

>no links
>no evidence, not even a picture of an example

is this dna retention limited to vaginal deposition, or is oral also considered?

>the royalty of old

I'm tired of your schizobabble. That says "women carry dna" and then you run with it and write paragraphs of pure shit "THIS MEANS IF SHE FUCKED A NIGGER BEFORE YOU, YOUR KID WILL BE HALF NIGGER REGARDLESS" like some weird extended cuck fetish.

The reason first born children were prioritized and virgins were prioritized is specifically because you can guarantee if you've been fucking your wife for a month and she wasn't with anyone before you, the first kid is yours, but after that there's no guarantee the kids will be yours. This is also why women who bore daughters first were useless and why men would swap and fuck concubines, because they were going for that virgin/first kid/son combo win so they'd have a son they could guarantee wasn't fathered by another man. Women have always been whores, women do not spontaneously mutate into whores from men cumming into them- they were already like that.

Sorry to break it to you dude, but there is another and much more reasonable reason why they don't look like you.

maybe read what you save you fucking retard
they're all the result of pregnancy, to term or not
or a merged twin which is one in a billion
they don't just suck up dna from getting jizz on their nose

Attached: 1643571006448.jpg (600x673, 94.8K)