Why is the average leftist horrified of NFTs...

Why is the average leftist horrified of NFTs? Excluding explicitly based collections like stonetoss's flurks because his causes their seething to multiply. But even they even try and stop their own artists from trying to make any money

Attached: 4816.jpg (1080x1080, 129.2K)

Fuck your stonetoss. She's a literal Black race traitor and a nazi bootlicker.

Because the whole concept is the perfect example of how late stage capitalism is fucking over the people.

This is one of the few issues where they are right. NFTs are (at best) a Ponzi shceme and at worst the commodification of everything, this concept shouldn't even be allowed to exist. Lolbergs need to go fuck themselves.

Attached: horrors.jpg (400x400, 39.09K)

I don't really see the point
I guess if you can sell them later for more then go for it, but I don't know why anyone would.

when will nfts replace things like copyrights or contracts?

Do you think NFTs will finally show the world that copyrighting ideas is stupid?
Also, is it too late to copyright the idea of copyrighting ideas so everyone with a copyright has to pay you?

Artists selling their art is late stage capitalism? I agree, usually they have to die first before it has any value kek
Why is it a ponzi? They have a fixed supply. No matter how many people want a certain thing, there's only a certain collection size of it
Because you like the art. Unironically that's it. Some people invest in it, but you should only buy stuff you actually like
Probably at least 5 to 10 years away

Attached: 3557.png (1080x1080, 161.33K)

>late stage capitalism

Attached: 1595885673825.png (1166x1304, 169.14K)

>how can zero-sum be Ponzi
You're retarded, that is a requirement of Ponzis schemes. They require more and more suckers pouring money into the scam so that the people who got in early can cash out while you retards are left holding the bag, but in the case of NFTs there isn't even a bag to hold, just a certificate of ownership of a retarded drawing or something.

Attached: ponzi.jpg (1067x669, 132.03K)

I have below average IQ and I don't understand why NFTs are even a thing. Why would anyone pay for this. Is this in any way connected to the simping phenomenon where men with no prospects or feeling of self-worth pay for the illusion of having something valuable?

Right now the only artists who are allowed to make money are kike approved nigger loving trannies. NFTs might change that, and that scares the shit out of trannies.

It's a literal scam. Retards trying to get rich by being early on the scheme and everyone who is invested in it HAS to shill it everywhere otherwise they will be left holding the bag. Every person that says it's some revolutionary concept of the future is literally just some twenty something retard desperately trying to make money off the idiocy of others.

I don't know. My friends have been posting crypto bros taking Ls posts a lot lately. I think NFTs are dumb, I wish I'd bought crypto early and cashed out 50 percent so I could NEET forever. But I didn't and now I can either be salty about it or just live my life. These guys let crypto bros live in their head rent free and mock the one or two who get btfo because they get scammed. They're just mad they didn't get into it in time

hopefully never

There is no product being produced. There is no chain. You either hold the art or sell it. Once you sell its no longer yours and you get no future royalties. You are blindly seething about something you clearly have no understanding of. If I sell a pokemon card on ebay, I don't get future royalties if that card is sold again later. That's it.
Ignore the seething loser, he is typing with tears in his eyes and can't even think straight. You buy it if you like the art. If you like the art, someone else might like it too and offer to buy it off you. That's up to you to decide if you want to sell it.

Attached: 1512.png (1080x1080, 224.55K)

Speculation and money laundering on steroids. Same as traditional contemporary "art" but thousand of times faster because any retarded zoomer can participate in the scam.

>Why is the average leftist horrified of NFTs?

Idk, but I'm right wing and I think NFT is retarded.

>Hey bro buy this unique twig from me
>No other twig like this one, 25 grand
>You'll have 25 grand worth of twig

It's painfully retarded

>There is no product being produced.
So why the fuck are you shilling "muh artists" then you dishonest kike?
>There is no chain
yes there fucking is, the chain of you offloading fucking pixels to some retard willing to pay money for then when he can just "right click, save as"
>royalties
are not necessary for scams
>you're blindly seething
you're literally scamming people, you are a spiritual jew, go fuck yourself.

Attached: nftheader.jpg (1200x675, 44.07K)

Ghis is true of all art, and art is still regarded as a legitimate asset class.

People will shell out big $$$ for an Andy Warhol painting that is basically just a reproduction of a photograph, but they assign it value due to its association with Warhol (who half the time didn't even personally paint his own paintings).

All the NFTs I have seen so far are ugly as fuck. I thought art is supposed to be beautiful. I will never believe anyone can actually 'like' them. And if they really do then it says a lot about them as a person, or rather, NPC.

>Because you like the art
I can just save a picture or buy a real print? Isn't an NFT most like the 'rights' to a picture that you can't even enforce?

bro you just don't get it bro, my exclusive twig collection will definitely appreciate in value

Because at heart they're luddites

Yeah, and I'm the scammer

at least you admit it

Yeah, go check out CharmsNFT on twitter

I believe it
There's singletons produced by artists of landscapes you can buy as well
The contract enforces the rights by granting exclusive access you can only verify with your wallet holding official NFTs by the artist. This is the future of ticketing, I guarantee it. And there's also artists already granting access to special events based on holding their NFTs and verifying with your wallet. It's the newest way to connect with verified owners of your art.

Attached: 4169.png (1080x1080, 229.67K)

this whole situation is retarded. if you like the art, you can now support the artist by buying their art.

speculative trading has always been retarded, but if people are trying to turn a profit from buying these, then it's their fault for being a retard

Attached: fuck off.jpg (600x600, 28.77K)