This is one of the darkest times in Canadian history. How can you rioters live with yourselves

This is one of the darkest times in Canadian history. How can you rioters live with yourselves.

Attached: 20220130_135813.jpg (1080x1434, 250.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/r4pwfG1MIqk
youtu.be/VkSMSbFV_q0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I’m angry you should be too!

Why are bald men so often mentally insane? No offense

LEAFS RISE UP

No hair = complete sun radiation soaking
This does wonders on the brain

Honk for freedom until the mandates end or until all politicians resign. The honking will not stop otherwise. Godspeed, truckers

Where do the import all these Jews from

Trucking is the language of the unheard. They are the trucks of peace, Steven. Not very tolerant of you.

propaganda agents causing agitation

>Trying to gaslight me into being angry

We have hair for a reason.

Mostly peacefull honkies

montreal

>desecrating Terry Fox's memory
Oh, now we're concerned about statues.

>tomb of the unknown soldier
youtu.be/r4pwfG1MIqk

HONK HONK

>Reddit seething
>because of honking
Best timeline

Who the fuck is this faggot

Why is it comical to me how upset they are about Terry Fox?

Sneed Steven you bald old fuck

Who cares if cucks get angry.

The globohomo terrorist dictatorship is going down.

The left can only claim the Tomb and the statue of Terry Fox as their own on Twitter bc of the censorship and purge but in reality they're right wing symbols (aka nationalist symbols)

apparently he's the leader of the Ontario liberal party

Some libshit in onterrible, I think.

>No hair = complete sun radiation soaking
Too much vitamin D. I keep telling people 10k IU/day vitamin D is too much. Moderation is the key.

Ontario anonymous email this loser and tell him to shut the fuck up and lift all mandates NOW then resign

Who's the unknown soldier?

Some guy.

*desecrate*
The statue removers are angry that someone has put a hat on a statue.

Lol
Fuck him what a loser

>flying confederate flag
Any Canuck flying a confederate flag is 150% a glowie no questions asked it’s like they’re not even trying to hide it

Protests are supposed to disrupt and make people feel uncomfortable. So I guess it's working they are pissing the right people off

Was there at the G-20, anarchists were throwing toilet paper around the unknown soldier statue.

This time, most probably that the guy just did a piss on it because he was drunk & had to go. Drama queens.

They don't care about any of it.. except for one thing.
>It takes a lot to get me angry. Flying Nazi flags, goyim expressing disdain for the CHOSEN people, gentiles thinking they are allowed to stand up for themselves, disrespecting the 6 billion jews who were ruthlessly killed for no reason whatsoever. Yeah I am angry and I know you are too, right fellow goyim?

So why doesn't he go do something?

>I POSTED A TWEET

Seriously, stop making twitter threads, who gives a fuck.

What's a 9/11 level tragedy in Canada that this honking can be compared to? They need to come up with the comparison before a single person dies of a heart attack (possibly from the vaccine) so they can whip it out real quick.

One nazi flag shows up from the commie playbook gov shills and the whole county is fucked? C'mon man!

Glowies brought he Nazi flag infiltrators into the crowd. Nazi and Gadsden/Ancap flags were coming from the same groups.

Dude. In Ontario and Alberta it's very common in rural areas. We are right next to you, it's not like we are isolated from American symbolism. Fucking people in China wear coca cola sweatshirts.

Yeah, I hate it when they loot small businesses, commit arson, burn flags, twerk on the ruins and blame everyone else!
Wait...

Male pattern baldness is a symptom of rejecting testosterone.

this twitter faux 'outrage' at all these faux transgressions is so fucking cringy. Like anyone is actually *really* 'outraged' that somebody put a flag and baseball hat on Terry Foxs statue.

>rebel against government
>fly rebel flag
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GLOWIE

OY VEY, IT'S ANNUDA SHOAH, GOYIM!

The holocaust
>the missing jews literally went to northern Canada for a few years and its a well known open secret
Norm Macdonald made fun of it
youtu.be/VkSMSbFV_q0

The nazi flag was to show that Trudeau is a nazi or the guy was a Fed/Antifa agent.

Bad faith from the Starbust customers.

>muh tomb of the unknown
HONKHONK HONK
>muh noise ordinance
HONK HONK HOOOONK
>muh can't sleep
HONKHONK
>muh pets are terrified and shitting on me
HONK
>muh fascist flags
HONK
>muh permenant hearing damage
HONKHONKHONKHONKHONKHONK
>There's no way something this stupid will work
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNKKK

Attached: 1643526038221.jpg (1024x811, 115.41K)

Oh no! A old bald white man is mad...ON TWITTER!

Attached: ea19c4339e691284e9327d4962a74aba.gif (245x300, 932.71K)

>Some guy.
kek'd

who?

Right wing anti vax scum showing their true colours. Justin will have them all arrested.

Oh look, it's a shitter ((superman)) having an ((opinion)) that no one cares about

Attached: 1634479132476.jpg (600x600, 64.33K)

Attached: 20220130_141915.jpg (1045x1260, 222.97K)

And what did we say three days ago? Glowies were going to create unsightly things with cameras ready to go. Though I have to say their full frontal media assault was even more thorough than I was expecting.

Lugenpresse are treasonous filth.

Based acceleration user
Lets party

>dancing at a tomb
>putting a sign on statue

Oh the humanity! This is like the holocaust 2.0!

Phew, somebody better warn the truckers! I just hope none of them said anything about "Terry Fox" whoever the fuck that is.

Don't care what you think anymore. You are not human and therefore incapable of actually thinking. You are an evolutionary dead end and thus irrelevant.

Did you know that nearly 99% of Twitter's content comes solely from 2 accounts? The rest is proven bots.

Attached: Air India Flight 182.png (1173x582, 191.49K)

stfu gabagool

Attached: 1643527793237.jpg (1536x2048, 531.23K)

How the one who strikes the innocent cryss out.

Fuck him, whoever he is.
If he did no wrong he should not fear, not eben death or torture if he did wrong then there is nowhere he can truly hidd, and he will pay, such isthe universe, everyone pays their dues!

The day of the rake has come.

Next time around organizing an ant-glowie brigade will be necessary. They always go for the random nazi flag.

1. Scatter operatives watching for the nazi flag/statue desecrators, must have good coms.
2. Instantly surround and document the glowies who do it. Ideally rip their masks off, get good photos, distribute them widely.
3. Immediate push to circulate shaming of their actions.

The Night of Long Rakes