It feels like Russia is about to go to war with all of Europe

Not just with Ukraine. I didn't even know Russia had so much equipment.

Attached: 8IA4tRHVSOGHH5oc.webm (640x352, 1.93M)

there's no way those dudes are having a good time lol. remember, they don't go home at the end of the day. they just sleep in a pile of snow.

>going to war
>not having a good time
american worries

>I didn't even know Russia had so much equipment

kys

Based Russian propagandist. Why do you make so many threads and why do you always use a pirate flag instead of just VPNing through a different country?

You're not invading all of eastern Europe as much as you'd like everyone to believe you are, and there is going to be a wider war but it's going to be on our terms. Go fuck yourself.

Gimme all you got ivan! Bring it on motherfucker!

Yup, 2 weeks

Russia don't have the balls same as the Burgers and Europeans, if something makes the first move its China.

Attached: 3sxkYTR6pGsxtVW4.webm (480x852, 1.89M)

Russians are always going to be more scared of Finns than they ever will be of Americans.

Attached: 1598966636249.jpg (960x576, 74.62K)

Thats nothing. two f 18s could take out that entire convoy.

>going to war with all of europe
>his evidence is a clip of 20 vehicles

Thats the same I was thinking. Putin HAS to do somethinh. He cant just let 100k troops freeze their ass off for nothing.

there's barely a battalion worth of tanks in that webm, calm your tits.

for reference, the recent zapad exercise employed 200k personnel, 80 aircraft and and 300 tanks. so a magnitude more than what russian mod has redeployed to western military district since september. do you get it? the annual training exercise is a bigger deal than this nothingburger

Enough to get to Paris, I expect. Just gotta learn Syrian and pretend you're a refugee.

Attached: Sj7ty_CqaYQJX8bH.webm (352x524, 802.24K)

>It feels
That's your problem right there. Try relying more on facts instead of feelings.

if they were to go to war with all of yurope then why arent they building up on finnish and baltic border?
also, there no battle ready spearhead units prepped even on ukie border

Chink you've been fucking up this board all day.

They're not doing anything but waving their dick around. They don't even have field hospitals.

No, they won't. Putin is controlled opposition and this is a massive psyop to distract from the NWO Corona Green Pass system, that's failing for them. They need a new kind of disaster to focus everyone's attention on it and distract from the real issues. By doing this sleight of hand they essentially normalize the current status quo by talking more about Russia or whatever other threat and by trying to make them appear as an imminent threat while at the same time toning down the Corona rhetoric. By doing so people stop talking about Corona and simply keep on wearing masks and get jabbed as if it were something completely normal. It's been 2 years after all.

Think about it. The MSM always completely ignores Covid protests, yet they're obsessively covering Russia. Also, there would be no MSM coverage of this scam in the first place if Russia didn't move their troops so close to the Ukrainian border. They didn't have to do it in the first place because everyone's already aware of Russia's power & their nuclear arsenal. They don't need to posture about anything at all. They had to do it for the MSM to pick it up and push the next narrative, the next agenda, to distract from Covid and normalize the current status quo.

Again, Putin is controlled opposition. Nothing's going to happen. This is all a diversion. Smoke and mirrors. They're all fucking scum.

looks like roughly the right amount of equipment needed to conquer a country of Ukraine's size.
Putin has been planning this invasion for years, I'm sure it will go off without a hitch.

Where do you expect them to sleep? In 4 star hotels?

They have for many years already, in Alakurtti and Pihkova.

I'm just curious if an average amurikan smoothbrainer is aware of history of making finland? Like, you guys know that it's us who created them and gave them the statehood right? Aside from your rotten muh winter war memes we could just steamroll them in the couple of days if we actually wanted, cus as we gave it birth we as same could take it back

btw they're moving armored patrol boats from Baltic Sea to the Black Sea by road

Attached: XdJRRYsga3XKu1xp.webm (480x852, 397.92K)

>100k troops built up
>war with all of europe
you have to be 18 to post on this website, spastic

I fucking hope so, can't wait for them to nuke Berlin, BrĂ¼ssel and London.

they will get curb stomped

And even if, its just trannies dying because nobody else would draft himself for degenerates and itzigs like in Kiev, Europe or Lolcow.

pihkva has VDV and some motorized rifles irc, but there is no serious build up
unless pihkova is also a place around finland and not pihkva around estonia and so im fucking lost

Cause you're not a threat to us and as soon shit hit the fan you'll just change your flags as it always has been, we don't expect you to fight back or whatever

"You" did nothing. Your ancestors were serfs, literal slaves, owned by nobility. American niggers were freed from slavery one year before your ancestors.

Hopefully Russia can help liberate Western Europe from globohomo tyranny.

No, we are speaking about same place. They have moved lot of stuff there within last couple years. Alakurtti is far north, close to Murmansk.

>It feels like Russia is about to go to war with all of Europe
Only for midwits that read Globohomo regime media.

Attached: jews .jpg (512x499, 78.96K)

there's this organization called NATO. An attack on any member state can trigger a defensive military response. Russia would get BTFO'd by just the eastern European members of NATO.

Attached: QiWVt5qYKLlPD3_n.webm (576x840, 435.04K)

Yellow jew, ungrateful, abhorrent, sneaky and slanty, seems like you can't hide your sneaky asiatic identity after all it's always on the nose, wish we just slaughter you as cattle you are making the land for actual people deserve the land, chuhon filth

So.

When is Taiwan declaring independence?

I want my muttmerican military gore videos.

it feels like I'm posting in a shill thread that needs sage, or savory

Attached: ARqiksJ-Js-f5ZeI.webm (576x576, 937.07K)