What do Westerners think about Slav women?

In my opinion westerners are very sexy. Especially black ones.

Attached: crystalweed-cannabis-u-aPnJviM0s-unsplash.jpg (1920x1280, 332.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M1LqoUPjqRQ
youtu.be/BMjf-vZ84KQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Much nicer and sweeter than """""western""""" women
I hate American tourists so much

whores

Sluts, golddigger.
Anything else?

Beautiful gold diggers

Attached: 1640716265992.jpg (1890x2500, 1.7M)

>Beautiful
It's a bait. I guess you are smarter than a fish.

Attached: rape.jpg (1212x1600, 227.06K)

This but unironically. I feel bad for every westerner/shitskin who fell for "muh russian beauty" meme.

this is the guy who was rescuing the cat from tree

They're beautiful compared to Portuguese women. Most women that I find attractive here don't look like your typical Portuguese
>pic related is half Portuguese/half American

Attached: MV5BYmE5NjI1N2MtZGU1MC00ODdmLTkwY2ItZmE2MmIyZGViNmIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYzNDE4ODA@._V1_.jpg (980x1343, 133.88K)

Nice VPN.

Daily reminder that we Slavs cucked you Westoids so hard we literally entered the American lexicon and the word that was originally used as a pejorative for us came to mean, “a large, strong, sexually attractive man.”

The etymology of the word “hunk” comes from “Bo-Hunk.” Bohemian-Hungarian. They were young, male, single Central Europeans; Czechs, Poles, Slovaks, Hungarians, Croats, Slovenians, Serbs, and Ukrainians who moved to the US during the Industrial Revolution, worked factory jobs and bred Protestant Western European pussy.

The Anglo-Americans were so butthurt by this that they literally wrote plays like A Streetcar Named Desire in which Marlon Brando portrayed Polish-American Stanley Kowalski.

youtu.be/M1LqoUPjqRQ

youtu.be/BMjf-vZ84KQ

The Slavic Bull = The Hunk. We were the original BBC. Da fuck Timmy gon do.

Also, the German goblins stole 200,000 Slavic kids during WWII.

Attached: BF5CB64E-5F53-4740-9271-F0F1C8C6FBB7.jpg (1080x1080, 247.72K)

Attached: 1641742813393.jpg (708x533, 68.27K)

I have dated Slovak, Czech, Polish, Serbian and Russian women.

Women are the same. There is not as much variety as with men. They do look better, I will give you that.

Slavic women were made for rape with the intention of procreation

Attached: yungdari (2).jpg (1080x1080, 285.09K)

I think Russia has a lot of hot women. So do the baltics and balkans. But Poland and Ukraine have lots of uglies.

Portuguese women are way too hairy.

I'm dating a judeo-russian woman from moscow and she's the cutest woman I've dated so far

>Francisco Lachowski

Why is it that every attractive Brazilian has a Polish last name and Polish facial features and every ugly, manlet Brazilian is a nigger, spic, Portuguese-descendant?

Attached: 51669C3A-EF3A-4F20-A6F6-317E279CB27D.jpg (1200x1600, 184.17K)

A meme just like every other le trad woman. The nature of women do not change just because they were born on another rock and the second they step foot in the West where they don’t have the fear of god or allah or whatever at their throats they become degenerates just like everyone else here.
t. Pole German mutt

Attached: E4C11628-88E0-40C3-857C-8F3F445423EA.jpg (1382x2048, 932.14K)

Beautiful, difficult, materialistic, and sometimes hairy

Sexist non-whites out there. Even Trump had children with these colored minorities. Then his kids breed with jews so his whole line is tainted now.

Lots of Poles, Germans, Italians and Iberian (obviously) europeans in southern Brazil. They almost exclusively live in their ethnostates where like

There are beautiful Russian women. Actually, it seems whenever I come across a female that I find attractive, I look at her name and it's always Russian. I laugh to myself and think "Coincidence I'm sure." I could name several that come to mind, and they're all from one part of Russia or another.

My younger brother joked about me and Russian girls because even he notices that many of the ones I like are from there. That said, I would never think that they are perfect. Physical attractiveness is one thing; but virtue is even more important. Her beauty is nothing without humility. I wouldn't be any more interested in a Russian woman than a North American prostitute if she behaved the same. Matter of fact, Russian girls make up the majority of "social media models". They're pretty much all half naked, and most start from a VERY young age. There seems to be a "sexualization" problem over there. We all know that one of the most infamous girls in c/p came from there. So when I see all these Russian "models", I think "Yeah, that makes sense." They're far from perfect.

True off all the westerners i am most impressed by the black skins. Firstly because we have none here besides 3 biggest cities, secondly because they seem to have money and certain style that white germans or british seem to lack.