What is the Any Forums's approved fragrance for young and handsome white supremacists?

What is the Any Forums's approved fragrance for young and handsome white supremacists?

Attached: rvuuikzs9nz6.jpg (872x760, 424.91K)

Unironically Ultra Male or Eros.

A real man puts on diesel fuel.

Attached: Nanachi Perfume.jpg (700x467, 156.63K)

The new ultra male parfum is fantastic

Chanel No5

i make my own

Attached: Capture.png (410x282, 16.12K)

Nigger blood

Creed Sublime Vanille is unspeakably based. But the one that gets all the compliments is a combo of Silver Mountain Water and Green Irish Tweed. One on each side of the neck. Girls love it.

Which one should I buy user? SMW or GIT

For me, it's pic related

So, Dior Fahrenheit?

Attached: boss_ichiban.jpg (1080x1512, 447.33K)

Axe body spray. The more the better.

Since I've never worn them separately, I'm not sure which one girls like better. Personally, I prefer Green Irish Tweed of the two.

hand lotion, spilled spaghetti and desperation all mixed in a piss bottle.

Creed smells way too fruity. Currently using pic related which is actually masculine

Attached: images.jpg (173x291, 6.63K)

Silver Mountain Water and Aventus? Sure. That's part of why thry get compliments. But nothing fruity about Sublime Vanille or Green Irish Tweed.

This could actually be an subtle shibboleth for such individuals to identify each other.

I wear rose oil. Women like roses. I smell like roses. Women like me. I don't like women. Somehow when I do this it feels like a W.

Drakkar noir

I love Aventus. Got two bottles here

Attached: 1629635837230.jpg (456x499, 35.59K)

mambo. never wear cologne on the first date. only wear cologne first time you have sex/kiss and just a tiny amount where shed notice only intercoitus/in contact. from then on you have an anchor. a whiff of cologne and she'll self arouse. this is the way. almost no one thinks about smell but it is trivial to use for behavioral anchors. always make women smell wine, beer, food, flowers, air, farts. it stimulates their brain and the big secret everyone is keeping is soul crushing boredom.

This is the height of Chad scents

Attached: R.jpeg-1.jpg (800x870, 41.48K)

I'll have uh, milk liquor, milk, some bananas, make it 2 bunches if you will, some vinegar just to help it all go down, your finest grape liquor, chocolate mousse, a single banana, some milk, chocolate milk, some ranch dressing mixed in, a 100 dollar loan, and some of that weird weed drink or whatever the fuck idk how it works is it like isopropyl alcohol or something that sounds decent.

Attached: Elixir.jpg (586x676, 52.35K)

>imagine wearing cologne
how many dicks do you suck a week?

what does nanachi smell like?

Attached: 6534564654465.jpg (1000x1000, 59.07K)