*drops mic*

Joe Rogan is now irrelevant.

Attached: 2DFC1AA2-D92F-42E7-836B-58C9178DF05E.jpg (827x674, 129.43K)

Old boomer says retarded shit. A tale as old as time

Imagine paying for music

I don't know who LK Warner is. Great topic.

>7 days ago Larry Fink makes announcement he will start punishing companies if they are not woke enough
>2 days later Neil Young threatens to remove his music from spotify
>Only one problem, he doesn’t own his music
>Reprise Records owned by Warner Media does.
>Of course they are also on board with removing it
>Days pass
>Joni Mitchell also comes out and says she’s removing her music in support of a Young, if they don’t shut down JRE Podcast
>Who owns her music?
>Reprise records
>owned by Warner Media
>Who owns Warner Media? Vanguard Group
>Who is the largest shareholder of Vanguard and the owner of State Street; the two largest Investment funds in the world?
>BlackRock aka Larry Fink
>Why does blackrock care?
>why is BlackRock woke?
>BlackRock owns a majority share in all vaccine producers
>the rothschilds are main investors in BlackRock
>the rothschilds own the patent to PCR tests
>Marx was a rothschild. Communisim seeks to preserve federal banks and seize people's property
>Klaus Schwab is a Rothschild, and he wants you to own nothing and be happy
>Cultural marxists created critical theory and AntiFa in the 1940's
>BlackRock is a cultural marxist pushing, virus patent owning Rothschild front who made Covid, the tests, the vaccine, and the rest of our fucked up reality, and they will not stop until they own every single fucking thing somehow

Attached: 1643559121529 (2).png (1119x797, 231.55K)

God, why didn't we just let covid run its natural course and kill off all these boomers...

It's stunning to me that retards actually get medical advice from a washed up MMA commentator.

It's the equivalent of taking legal advice from some drug addict in a gas station bathroom.

Attached: 1D768C57-10BB-4259-A849-D8B0E9AA850B.jpg (1280x720, 62.3K)

Attached: jre.jpg (690x762, 84.84K)

Tranny suicide time

>old woman knows old artists nobody under 65 listens to, but doesn't know Joe Rogan
>ha, looks like the jig is up, Spotify!

Attached: Thx4sharing.gif (447x343, 558.63K)

Dolly Parton? She is pretty savy I can’t imagine her falling for this stupidity. Like she made it through the Trump years without praising or criticizing him. She also said “Of course Black Lives Matter. What do us White people only think that White Lives Matter?”. She made sure to say both extremes “Black Lives Matter” and “White Lives Matterl”.

All of the musicians listed implemented the covid passport proof of shot malarkey at their concerts. Methinks these "independent creatives" doth protest too much.

>Still doing "mic drops" in 2022
Get with the times, faggot. That shit meme was "edgy" over 10 years ago. You're about as in touch with current events as the retarded boomer you screencapped.

>pol is literally giving another platform to the network of bot shills on twitter

fpbp, boomers still think they are relevant, nobody cares about their views kek

Josh Rogan hasn't hade one top ten hit. Joni Mitchell and Neil Young are real Americans and they were even at Woodstock

This lol. I've never listened to any of those boomers except Neil Young when other retarded boomers put him on

losing, huh?
joe's till on spotify, they aren't

Oh. I don't know who those other people are, but apparently Kneel Boomer really hated queers. I have to say I agree with him, I also don't want some faggot behind the cash register handling my food.
Granted, he was listening to the wisdom of Fauci then as he is now. They couldn't possibly be wrong again, right...?

Attached: 1643560347532.jpg (723x925, 94.05K)

So this one is saying that they
>Don't use Spotify
Great protest there.

>A literal sockpuppet account
The jew is terrified

You know alot of bathroom drug addicts that have phd doctors on their most popular podcasts in the world? Stupid ass tranny

that's not even a boomer, she's older than that

Getting medical advice from the pharma industry, mainstream media and the government is so much better.

God damn I should've read your post first. Follow the money indeed.

I don’t know who Stranger Things is but I do know Green Acres, Hogans Hero’s, and Mash, it looks like Netflix put their eggs in the wrong basket

oh god.. i’m gonna... i’m gonna BOOOOOOM

lol

Complete opposite to me. Don't know any musicians really, only some band names.
I know Joe rogan though.
Why do people care about some retarded musicians (and by extend actors) and their opinions on things they are either not qualified to talk about or too detached from the real situation? Why did American culture end up like this? Its genuinely retarded

That is absolutely a boomer

TL;DR
BOOMERS SEETHING, REMOVING THEMSELVES OFF
WORLD REJOICES

>irrelevant
Senegalese dishwashers know who Joe Rogan is, can the same be said about music artist from the 70s that no one has heard their music in over 20 years.
>their stocks went down
Blackrock

100% guarantee you that’s not a real person.
The eyes are covered to make identifying the person in the image impossible. It’s likely a dead person

I don't know who any of those fags are. I've only ever heard of Neil Young. Dumb boomer saying dumb boomer things.

the thing is, only boomers know who all of these who are, maybe I listened to some of their music, but I never seen these names and couldn't care for shit if they die

Attached: 1642703692537.jpg (640x427, 44.5K)

this Joe Rogan must've said something to annoy all these old, wrinkly-faced white people. Let me go check it out for myself!

>lk WARNER
omfg
they are not even hiding it

Fipbip

As opposed to getting medical advice from a man who cut his own cock off?

And…. No one knows who they are today that’s not a fucking boomer. Old dead music heard in elevators. OMG Lawrence Welk is pulling out now! If it was 1980, you’d have a point.

Wait, why is Dolly Parton being named? She doing it too?

Dude, I'm in my late 30s and none of those artists have been relevant during my lifetime. We're talking people that were famous during the 1960s and 1970s. Rogan is relevant now. They're not forcing anyone's hand, lmfao

That's Neil Young's fake account

Never listen to any of them. Dont care.
Sausage?

God damn send this to Jaime, he need to pull that shit up!