Trudeau in Berlin?

Any krauts spotted him? It seems that flight was the government plane that only he and a few others can use, and the others are still in Canada. Can anyone confirm?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (591x626, 248.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyhive.com/vancouver/ottawa-shelter-protestors-reportedly-harassed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>mfw Moscow is trying to destabilize Canada by convincing the locals their leader has fled the country like Iraq or Libya. Classic tactic.

Proceed.

Attached: 72986509_10158177016329610_7827840989476683776_n.jpg (720x960, 35.11K)

Remember what (((they))) did to the czar and his family.

IS THIS THE BEST HE CAN DO?

dailyhive.com/vancouver/ottawa-shelter-protestors-reportedly-harassed

OOOOH, THE TRUCKERS ARE "HARASSING SOUP KITCHEN WORKERS AND DEMANDING FREE FOOD"

>Moscow

No. Trudeau will soon flee to China seeking protection from his masters

Can't help, not Canadian.

But I'm bumpin' LETS FUCKING GO! HONK HONK HONK

Jeez I wonder who he could be meeting in German

>Moscow
russian bots!!!

where's the proof that he was on that plane or that was his plane and not just a commercial flight ? proofs ?

Yeah, he's probably in that park with those buttsex commie dudes

Our leaders told us when the government leader flees the country they are no longer legitimate and we must recognize the new government in the country.

Astral projection user #86 here. I'm catching glimpses of a castle on a mountainside. Bluish stone, clay tiles on roofs, also blue. Green trees still, maybe evergreen, but looks mixed. Facility is underneath. Hard to go deeper.

Yea, saw him in Aldi today. He refused to pay for the plastic bag

Oh shit.
I was asking myself why it suddenly got even more gayer around since yesterday.

Attached: m yabai.gif (632x380, 3.19M)

>muh russians

Trudeau is not in Krautland, not in hiding.
Trudeau is in the US. He, Jabscinda and other WEF young fags are at a meeting here.
I will use a memefag so no one reads this lel.
Truckers is semi bottom up operation and will be used for post-plandemic housecleaning in CAN.
The timeline starting and ending points of the holocough was planned to follow SPARS to the T.
Some pharma-press niggers thought they could stretch it out to milk out the old cows.
So semi-organic protests were needed.
More than everything, the plebs were demoralized as fuck. The Truckerinos are giving people hope.
Individuals who resisted the psyops barrage over the past two years are too valuable to the global
governance.
Those who resisted the jab push through connections and wealth along are also valuable to the global governance.
The national puppet governments will not be allowed to go full vaxx-gestapo during this plandemic.
Brace yourself, the show is not over yet.

Poor Nicholas

Attached: 1643388489540.jpg (904x1024, 197.51K)

Him & his security team trying to goad anons with his home address.

any berlin anons have to go to Berghain tonight and keep on the lookout for suspicious twinks in blackface

he also forgot to bring his own shopping bag, so he had to carry all his stuff by hand. It was mostly onions and tampons, he was struggling and chose to put one of the onions in his mouth

when the fuck is XRP going to moon? im so tired

Attached: 1642948533426.jpg (432x432, 28.09K)

top kek

Ay, found it, but it's a hell of a hike from Berlin.

Attached: 7ed75460-b69a-11e8-a095-0242ac11000d.jpg (1600x1066, 518.61K)

lel

Could be anywhere, is a master of disguise.

Attached: 1643293732285.png (473x355, 304.92K)

So what this tells me since he's now cowering with his sugar daddy schwab.
Is that Germany is next to start a riot, follow that spineless goon with riots where ever he goes.

Imagine the smell

>perfect opportunity for a german poster to say "TRADEU JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE" and they haven't done it

absolute humourless cunts.

kek I am of kraut descent and I absolutely didnt think of this
ahuhauehau nice one Charles

He's in usa

>Individuals who resisted the psyops barrage over the past two years are too valuable to the global
>governance.
>Those who resisted the jab push through connections and wealth along are also valuable to the global governance.
explain yourself

>Madlad Vlad is helping us out again.

Russians you are based and that cannot be denied.

Buh buh but Unkle Klaus the truckers are honking, being mean and not listening to me!?!?