What are the political implications

Of 10% of men getting 95% of the poon?

Attached: 1643529619297.jpg (1024x757, 61.2K)

Why the jump in 98?

Enkidu Gambit

Eugenism, ugly people will not get laid

Sneed's Feed & Seed (formerly Chuck's)

Maybe HIV scare

Attached: AIDSInfo_NewInfections_edt.png (600x350, 78.1K)

starcraft brood war came out

kek

A bunch of lonely, bitter people with no social cohesion. So high crime and the internet will be a shit show.

ugly women do...
this is basically the government preventing average men from getting laid by not raising waves and restricting online dating in an effort to lower white birthrates

what are the political implications of women not being able to get married cuz they are literal sociopaths whose only goal in life is to rob men of their heirs and money

America Online/internet mainstreaming?

True story. I wasted so much of my life on Broodwar.

Communism/Bachelor taxes. Women can never be made to pay for what they want or owe.

I stopped having sex because I don't want to risk having Tyrone's sloppy seconds. Women are lying whores and won't tell the truth if they've been raw dawging niggers before spreading their gash for you. Let alone their overall body count.

>10% of men getting 95% of the poon?
Who the fuck has even time for fucking more than a one woman. When you realize how much hassle and money it takes to keep even a one girlfriend...

I want to see an updated chart, this is now 4 years old

Lol guys seriously? Just jog for an hour every other day , wash your ass and cut your hair. After a month or two you should be able to land at least a 5 or 6/10 quality woman. It's better then nothing , and you get practice smashing for when you snag a good one.

Attached: 1612203028042.png (640x719, 257.16K)

I stand in solidarity with the femcels.

good to see some improvement, still bad though

I look pretty good and still can't get a date

limp bizkit's sophomore album released

Do you work a job or mingle with strangers in any setting?

It’s a hassle to keep one gf but you fuck like for few weeks maybe couple months no problem rinse and repeat. Fuck these hoes they ain’t loyal
T. 1k plus matches on tinder

inevitable collapse. 10% of men can't pay for 95% of women, but the 90% of men who are perpetually unfucked will eventually just stop working, making forced wealth transfer impossible.
there is a reason why even the greatest war leaders allowed their soldiers to plunder the enemy's women instead of keeping them for himself

how much of that is driven by an aging population, and the femcels all being in the 30+ bracket?

Easy solution is just to feminize half of the incels. Then they can all fuck eachother.

That’s when gaming really took off in the 18+ crowd, and it took girls a few years to accept the new manboy reality. ThatKAA2S and numetal cringe

the golden age of one wife for every man will never come back
it's a cut down the baby fat epoch

only the creme de la creme will make it

>will never come back
it will.
the current western system will die in that process though. it will be replaced by another system that has its shit more together and realizes why leaving the majority of the male population with nothing to lose is a good idea.
alphas are supposed to lead. in they do not lead anyone at all but instead just hog everything for themselves and take a shit on all the rest, they simply get killed by a superior leader.
happens every fucking time, just a bit slower this time because the system's control over every day life has improved over the centuries.

I wonder how awkward it is when a roastie hooks up with the same chad and he doesn't even remember the previous pump-and-dump.
Does she ether herself into thinking it will go differently this time?

Attached: 1629849237400.png (828x803, 775.46K)

B B C

I'm glad to be the 10%.

Just stop using dating apps and go out. specialy if you are just average dude. I get a lot of matches on these apps but in most cases it is just ego boost from both sides and maybe 10-20% of women want to meet. It is waste of time specialy if you looking for something serious.

>inevitable collapse
And nothing of value will be lost.
>but the 90% of men who are perpetually unfucked will eventually just stop working
If the only reason for them to work was a hole, then good riddance.

Not fair.

Redistribute the means of reproduction.

the good perspective is that it is extremely easy to to be above the average man considering the average man is a fat onions baboon that only plays video games and jerks off to blacked.com

Wow what happened? I've been out of the dating game for 10 years now, married with kids and such. I was never by definition a lady's man but I could always catch some strange at the bar. The "10%" surely would get the best girls early on but they didn't take all the pussy lol.