Is Joe scared to have Eddie on post Covid or did I miss the eps?

Is Joe scared to have Eddie on post Covid or did I miss the eps?

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1200x675, 69.93K)

he may be coming on with tony ferguson soon

is his rolex fake?

He's on tin foil hat with Sam Tripoli . Sam started as a grifter and than nigger has fallen to the deep end. Literally has surpassed Alex Jones from prime conspiracy. Eddie also has openly calling out the Jew and globalist same with Sam. They uncovered why Israel is supporting Turkey. Eddie has surpassed everyone. They need to get Eric dubay though

I have a friend that bought a fake rolex for $1k. He assured me that fakes at that price were indistinguishable from the real thing. lol

I want Alex Jones to choke me out so that I can review my genetic history and see my kids again.

We have Rolex copies for under 5$. Look pretty sad though

it would be very hard to tell the difference. "fakes" or "replicas" have become quite good. Not my thing, but the Rolex fanbase are like 98% basic bitches trying to flex - total soys

The last time Joe had Eddie on it was fight companion, where they watch an MMA pay per view and drink and smoke
Eddie kept diverting from MMA to conspiracy shit and Joe was getting pissed and snapping at him

I think eddy is just too lazy to leave cally

>They uncovered why Israel is supporting Turkey.

Duh? To squeeze russia out of Syria.

Eddie has lost touch with reality and Joe is making $10 million a year at least so he can't take a chance.

Can any Any Forumsizens tell me how to go full Alex Jones mode?

Attached: AJMode.jpg (1024x576, 78.11K)

eddy was always the worst part of the show, Rogan would have some interesting schizo on and Eddie would go "WHOA wait wait.. wat?" and it would just shit all over everything good in the world
Fuck eddie

imagine your personality is the overpriced watch you bought with your inherited wealth. watch fanboys deserve the rope.
>nice dubz

Fair enough. Though I like to think that Eddie simply decided to stay truthful to himself, unlike- scared, insecure toe rogan.

the very best replicas are around $500. Only ones more expensive are copies of tourbillons or ones that are solid gold rather than wrapped or plated.

Paying 1k for a steel submariner replica is paying way too much.

Why's Alex always choking?

Attached: dankula.jpg (1941x1080, 237.73K)

Member that Eddie episode where he brings up Q and then Joe jumps in and says bathroom time. they cut the podcast and when they returned they talked about bullshit after.
that what when i knew whos side he is on.
he logo is the fucking pyramid eye for fuck sake.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-12 191248.png (778x387, 675.68K)

Be a Chad in your 20s
Then just get fat and cultivate your beer mass while still keeping most of the muscle from your youth

aka go lift faggot

Attached: Young_Alex_Jones_5[1].jpg (800x347, 97.94K)

*blocks your conspiracy*

Unironically he looks good in his old pictures. But I really like that dad-strong, 80's wwe wrestler aesthetic.

Most zoomer chicks have no idea what a rollex even is. You are a weirdo if you go after millennial cougars.

Bang 800 girls when you’re 16

Eddie won't do shit with Joe Grugbrain until Joe apologies for being such a prick to Eddie over the last few years.

I love Eddie bravo he truly doesn't care what other people think. I miss the old episodes where joe Rogan would support some of the conspiracies like the moon landing

no fuck you retarded or not eddie was fun to have on.

if eddie comes spotify will nuke him instantly

Still not as bad as Redban got towards the end.

he unironically wants to kill globalists bare handed barbarian style

>imagine your personality is the overpriced watch you bought with your inherited wealth. watch fanboys deserve the rope.
Sounds a lot like white nationalist anons building their personality around being born white, and boasting off the achievements of white people that didn't even knew them

I'm sure you'll weasel your day out of that cognitive dissonance with some mental gymnastics, though

Attached: america in one pic.jpg (640x788, 70.73K)

it's just an accessory you faggot, are you really that one dimensional that one little thing you do or wear is your whole identity?
t. own 2 genuine rolexes

Attached: 83efbc25dd404772345bc61bb53a51a2.jpg (640x960, 73.61K)