Is there any being more soulless and devoid of human emotion than the boomer?

Is there any being more soulless and devoid of human emotion than the boomer?

Attached: 1200923092323.jpg (1138x553, 118.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based boomer.

Attached: 7348EB8D-9964-485C-A3CE-6E4D812FBC75.jpg (600x425, 60.72K)

Too bad the boomer is right.

The person writing this account is the soulless evil borg. Didn't want to aid an elderly woman. Judges her generation because he is unable to appreciate history. Just another selfish POS.

She's 100% based.

sucks that lefty here doesnt seem to care why a stay in a maternity ward has increased 3500% in cost over the last 80 years and instead asks for an easy solution for the problem instead of questioning why its necessary in the first place

>CARRY IT UP YOU LAZY WHIPPERSNAPPER
based. fuck redditors

Why is it so shocking to these people to pay your own way? It's such a bizarre frame of mind to me to just expect everyone else to take care of you.

>Be boomer
>Live through WW2
>Current political climate reminds you of the rationing days
>Faggot millennial/zoomer who's lived through basically nothing doesn't agree

How you haven't come to the realization that you are on the wrong side baffles my mind. You, and people like you are gonna be stand up comedy punchlines in 20 years. The new AIDS.

I actually don’t like a lot of boomers. But this woman is potentially a member of the silent generation, or the one before boomers. They are usually much more based and knowledgable in my experience.

>increased 3500% in cost
Lol you stupid nigger it's free

> complaining about the rantings of an elderly person
simply take the good information and tune out the rest
you will be ranted at many times in life
dont hate people for doing human shit
adapt and vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: 1621385587272.jpg (1280x720, 264.26K)

I don't think a boomer wrote that nonsense.
I would have thought that would be social suicide openly coming out as such a cunt.

>it's free
it's pre-paid

chinks

How?

These stories always happen. They are made the fuck up. Every time the right meets for anything fucking everyone from disable war veterans to holocaust survivors to 129 year old grandmas are victimized by it. But in story form only.

Bitcb shouldn't have smoked. She should die in her sleep already. Selfish boomers cling to life like it's worth something.

This has to be bait

They'll never figure it out so don't bother. They are pathologically addicted to failed policies and government overreach. Telling a Libshit that the government can't solve a problem is like telling a Muslim that Allah can't/