Italia general-ballad of a failed state edition

continuation thread of the ones in previous days

latest news :
>italy forces jab mandate on everyone over fifty
>the president of the republic was just elected
our incompetent and traitorous political class just reelected sergio mattarella as president of the republic,the same individual who didn't move a finger in the face of totalitarian and absolutely useless restrictions

>regime's virologists are now changing their tone and attacking each other over measures and backtracking on the previous propaganda

Italians are now closely following the actions of truckers in Canada with hope,i too hope that italy will see something like this but for now the crisis just got worse and doesn't show consistent signs of stopping

Attached: download (1).jpg (1024x768, 77.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eventiavversinews.it/pensaci-due-volte-prima-di-vaccinare-i-tuoi-figli-il-dottor-robert-malone/
washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/28/applying-brakes-on-warp-speed-covid-19-vaccination/
1news.co.nz/2021/11/01/40-of-nz-kids-showing-signs-of-depression-in-lockdown-study/
citizenshandbook.org/rules.html
youtube.com/watch?v=g_sq7C-coVY
t.me/s/RossellaFidanza/
t.me/s/difendersiora
t.me/studiscientificivaccini
t.me/s/evncov?before=3419
t.me/s/imolaoggi?before=21187
t.me/joinchat/zWUE4pYEHAswZDNk
pastebin.com/cvN7RExu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 84f.png (1528x1184, 53.99K)

tips and tricks:
-talk and convince as many people as you can
-download and print fliers and paste them, give them to your friends
-infiltrate boomer groups and try to argue against getting a third/second dose and vaxxing their kids
-send email to doctors and pediatricians asking question and posing doubts

list of useful sources

eventiavversinews.it/pensaci-due-volte-prima-di-vaccinare-i-tuoi-figli-il-dottor-robert-malone/

washingtontimes.com/news/2021/oct/28/applying-brakes-on-warp-speed-covid-19-vaccination/

1news.co.nz/2021/11/01/40-of-nz-kids-showing-signs-of-depression-in-lockdown-study/

USEFUL RULES FOR AGITATION AND MAKING ARGUMENTS
citizenshandbook.org/rules.html

HOW TO BEHAVE AT A VACCINATION CENTRE:
youtube.com/watch?v=g_sq7C-coVY
USEFUL TELEGRAM CHANNELS:

rossella fidanza
t.me/s/RossellaFidanza/

avvocato fusillo
t.me/s/difendersiora

studi scientifici covid19
t.me/studiscientificivaccini

eventi avversi vaccino covid
t.me/s/evncov?before=3419

imola oggi
t.me/s/imolaoggi?before=21187

studenti contro il green pass canale nazionale
t.me/joinchat/zWUE4pYEHAswZDNk
FLIER IMAGES:
pastebin.com/cvN7RExu

Attached: 1642189785848s.jpg (105x125, 3.41K)

Kys dirty digossino terrone

Allora non posso vivere in Italia come un mafioso ricco senza il succo dell'ebreo?

>Italia general-ballad of a failed state

Attached: FC0NWtzWEAQmeF3.png (600x600, 13.77K)

the mandate itself is a joke and has laughable fines,this is nothing more than the usual fear mongering tactics,the media is now gearing up to scare anyone with the "omicron 2" variant

>country swarmed by lgbt 24/7 propaganda
>but taking a vaccine not to die is le hecking totalitarian failed state
shitty slide
fucking kys if you wish it so much and don't bother the rest of us normal people

>user take le experimental gene therapy here or you can't work

>if you get sick you are not entitled to any compensation or treatment

sheep gonna sheep

Tell your maresciallo I fuck his wife everynight
Now kys sbirro di merda infame

l'italia รจ fottuta come l'inghilterra o la francia? Imparo italiano ancora...

Yes

any light at the end of the tunnel bros?

i can't tell wheter it's as fucked as the other two but we have

>some of the most totalitarian practices in thw whole europe
>ongoing migrant crisis since 2014
>looming economic collapse due to bad policy and the pandemic "measures"

mi dispiace per sentire questo fratelli ...

how are things in canada?i'm following the truckers protest and also i have heard that the restrictions are absolutely terrible

they are awful for individuals in the industry fucked by them. But still, as an unvaccinated person, you cannot:
>go into a restaurant
>go into a gym
>fly
>take the train
among others... lots of people lost their jobs or took the vaccine due to vaccination policies. Luckily, my company hasn't done it yet and don't intend to (it seems). Regardless, I'm not taking it.

I dont think you can enter Canada without being vaccinated...unless youre a citizen, obviously. We're so fucked demographically too, fren. Just trying to make the best of it now. Getting married this year... big Italian wedding :)

so you don't have a nation wide green pass requirement for work?

no. But lots of employers for new hires expect you to be vaccinated. THey won't take on new employees who are unvaccinated.

11 years of PD at the gov a million and half boat people and all the economic indicator down the design PD still the First party. What a bunch of mongoloids

Attached: ww2__italian_soldier_smoking_during_a_pause_by_jolly75chloroform_d9hyfdy-fullview.jpg (600x860, 70.55K)

if you didn't realize mattarello was going to be reelected from day one you might just ngmi

He is a DIGOS figlio di puttana frocio e cornuto

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-30 163729.png (684x748, 314.89K)

And what about Mr Dragon? Will he fuck off? If yes what are your bets? I've heard about Casini might have some chances, I really hope they won't choose Letta.

PD is the cancer of this nation and i mantain my position that they are the ones who draghi listened to or at least consulted with during his regime,the reason being that all his policies match the ones the left wanted and that they have a disproportionate representation both in government and everywhere else