Should people be charged with rape in the metaverse?

I think so.

Attached: f434f34f34f.jpg (663x589, 92.29K)

bitch loved it

wait...There are people who are actually interested in using the metaverse?

Serious question though .. Do the avatars have genitals in meta?

>patel
so she's married to an indian, I know who groped her now

Attached: 1600036042284.jpg (1500x886, 146.33K)

Its almost as its human nature to grab some ass. The redpill is women are also like this. Just see discord and the fucking egirls/ewhore there. But america keeps funding this witch hunt bullshit as a way to subvert countries with "patriarchy" to make em weaker. They gambled that spreading this shit would weaken others while they would make it a strength.

apple fags

>Groped
India has entered the metaverse?

Imagine putting on your VR headset and walking through a retro video store to pick the netflix movie you want to watch... and being raped.

Helo ma'am i am bill gates with tech support and u have wirus in ur bobs i will removing the wirus for 499.95

Yes, anything to rid the world of Zuckerberg's reach

if you believe this jew's lies, you'll believe anything

I would join the metaverse just so I could sexually harass unsuspecting women.

only reason to join, t b h

The rapist

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 1.54.48 PM.png (260x352, 144.22K)

the trolling opportunities will be endless

Attached: download (73).jpg (900x900, 89.36K)

no space between the words in meta, of course

What was the race of the avatars?

in b4 they added consent force fields to the metaverse

Attached: 0f957e89e273898b-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 117.4K)

don't give them any ideas

I fucking raped her there with my virtual dick because my real dick is useless and will again taste vagina!!!!!

>Play FPS game in Metaverse.
>Get a headshot on another player.
>Get charged with murder.

Literally the same thing.

Women should be killed each time they complain to the media

I like to fart rape women, make sure I'm real gassy and wake them up with a fart directly in the mouth. When they say """ewww gross creep" I smother their nose in my asshole and keep ripping. They try to run away and I pin then down and keep shitting. I then take a blanket and gas the roastie til the fart rape is complete

>Imagine putting on your VR headset and walking through a retro video store to pick the netflix movie you want to watch... and being raped.
kek

She just wants attention, the journalist wants to get paid from ad-rev when you share / click the article.