Send me info on feds in ottawa

hey niggers. i have a live correspondant that is friend with the people who organized the trucker rallies i already warned them about the feds with a nat soc flag and the guy with a bullet proof vest. any more info usefull?

Attached: 1643540695326s.jpg (85x124, 2.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

torontosun.com/news/local-news/christmas-miracle-dozens-of-kids-narrowly-escape-west-hill-daycare-explosion
nypost.com/2021/12/25/canada-secretly-tracked-33-million-phones-during-lockdown/
ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/military-leaders-saw-pandemic-as-unique-opportunity-to-test-propaganda-techniques-on-canadians-forces-report-says
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

See
Reminder to execute all antifa cia agents in minecraft because they will never have a trial.

thanks a lot friend . not only antifag but those fucking kikes too.

the organiser are already notified and will keep an eye on the feds with the flag. apparently they are now 2.4 millions going. she wants to get a media segments she is chassing journocuck

she also went to the cops and they already know about him. apparently she went to based cops. i hope it goes well

great post boomer let me get out my fucking microscope to read it

Forget the feds theyre useless cucks but tell the truckers they need an additional demand from the government. They need to amend the constitution and make it so they can never revoke our Freedom under "emergency" bs like what happened with covid. There's no protection from the constitution if Turdy can just appoint a liberal judge to give him emergency powers. End all mandates and then amend the Constitution to remove the emergency powers bullshit

ill get the message to them friend.

fuck off bitch im not spending 10 hours a day on internet i have a family to feed and a house to pay.

bump because death to minecraft villagers

This.
>i already warned my npc buddies about the feds with a nat soc flag
Fuck off back to plebbit you stupid faggot, i suggest you check out Any Forumss logo

>mutt status revoke

>3 KB, 85x124

I've caught CSIS doing a lot of shady stuff in Toronto over the last month. fleets of black vans and a whole slew of other vehicles, people carrying computer equipment into two houses, people wearing suits going into one of those houses, mysterious gas explosion at this location

torontosun.com/news/local-news/christmas-miracle-dozens-of-kids-narrowly-escape-west-hill-daycare-explosion

antennae being set up all over the place. pic related it's the location of the two occupied houses. they're building a surveillance state.

Attached: Untitled.png (2058x1007, 3.82M)

>3kb
Kek although this guy is completely correct and I think us leafs should pay more attention to CSIS, that is pretty funny.

ill check into it im sending them the info thanks user. its our job to guid the normies they dont know who they really are against

yeah he's on the right path here. but if yall want to start collecting info on these spooks you're gonna have to stop saving thumbnails

tell me how i can get better resolution. i dont go on internet that often i have a shit tone to do unfortunatly

i know the convoy is doom to fail but the more we can stretch out the "good people" narrative before the media subvert it. the more people we will convinced and the harder its gonna be for the kikes to fight back

they were using the plaza where the daycare center was as a warehouse. I figured it out a while back, they're mostly out of that location now.

I think they're moving into everyone's neighborhood and spying on everyone. have you seen these two articles?

>in our phones

nypost.com/2021/12/25/canada-secretly-tracked-33-million-phones-during-lockdown/

>admitting to testing psyops

ottawacitizen.com/news/national/defence-watch/military-leaders-saw-pandemic-as-unique-opportunity-to-test-propaganda-techniques-on-canadians-forces-report-says

look for new antennae on top of apartment buildings

Attached: 1643391571856.jpg (618x900, 88.08K)

all you have to do is click on the picture first to expand it before you save the picture.

god i am dumb as fuck ahahahaha

OPERATION LEAFANON

(OP)
(OP)
(OP)

t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx
t.me/ tHRZfnlzZQA1YzUx

We need YOUR help!

nice thumbnail, retard.

yeah we are already aware of the second part. in quebekanistan the police already admitted they were spying on our cellphone for cuckvid-19 related issues...

ill check into the first article. i heard about the explosion i didnt dig much into it. ill send the info after i condense it. thank you user

click on the picture and make it bigger before saving it lol

cuckbec celebrated the 5th years of the 7 turbaniggers who were killed and i fucking enjoy seeing goat fuckers orbituary. if you ask me even if we killed 6gorillion of goat fuckers it wouldnt be enough.