Now that Russia is ran by Jews, the people are Islamic and the Russian women are the biggest whores in the world

Now that Russia is ran by Jews, the people are Islamic and the Russian women are the biggest whores in the world.
Do you think the Russian army still would had fought the Germans knowing this?

Remember millions of Russians died in Stalingrad only for their great grandchildren to become Islamic lmao

Attached: stag.jpg (600x800, 154.59K)

Attached: russian women belong to chinese men.png (770x672, 707.58K)

>memeflag
Hohol hands typed this post. No (You) for you, buddypal.

Lol asian "men" are so pathetic

The Jews made Russia a Muslim country.

Attached: 29a.png (645x770, 16.07K)

Considering the alternative was there even not being a Russia that's not a German settler colony, I think those problems are relatively minor.

A vast improvement I would say.
>Oh no it would be terrible if it was filled with Aryans instead of Muslims
Allied power logic.

>Yeah we might have been massacred, displaced, reduced to serfdom, had our land taken and had our independence completely obliterated but at least our colonisers have le blond hair

What kind of retard logic even is this? Plus the Churkas all sided with the Germans anyway. Stalin literally had Tatars exiled to Siberia en masse because they fought for Germany.

>Yeah we might have been massacred, displaced, reduced to serfdom, had our land taken and had our independence completely obliterated but at least our colonisers have le blond hair
If you don't have blond hair and live in that area, you're already a colonizer. So yes, you should be reduced to a slave and executed.

Germans ran Russia before though. The Tsar was german. Read Mein kampf.

Exhibit A: the muttpost

Oh right of course, the average Russian should have been willing to be brutally colonised because some parasitic aristocrat retards they'd gotten rid of already had German cousins.

Yes. The alternative is being the nigger slaves of Nazis, if not exterminated by 2022.

Cope, seethe and dilate Wehraboo

>I have no argument
>hurr Mutt
Fag.

>Oh no, it'd be better to be exterminated and ethnically cleansed in 30-40 years by Muslims then for that area to be populated by Aryans
Allied power logic.

My argument is that you're a mutt and you not understanding why Russians would fight to defend their homeland from invaders who wanted to completely destroy the Russian nation. You just see white and non-white, no more nuance than that.

>irish faggot defending bolsheviks.
Not surprised.

Muslims got conquered by Russians, It's not Russians who are being conquered by Muslims.

Unlike you fat burger mutt who kneels to your negroid population

Attached: 1642458456007.jpg (1024x710, 199.3K)

Very interesting points. However, you still lost the war, though lmfao

>Invaders who wanted to destroy the Russian nation
Nationalism is a disease, White supremacy is the cure. I'd rather live with people of like kind and mind than some superstate. I know, irony right, living in America. But ultimately the European Russians made the wrong choice and are facing extinction via birth rates and others peoples filled with insatiable hate and bloodthirsty rage inside their nation's borders. They then viciously clamp down on hate speech and any separatist movement, despite it being a far better alternative in the long run.

So yes, I do think it would be better if they were removed. Even though most of the Lebensraum shit was way overblown out of proportion by the allies. Sure these beneficent allies do nothing but conquer territory and gobble it up as fast as they can, but heaven forbid Germany do the same.

I couldn't give a shit about bolshevism, but it's not exactly hard to see why in Russia they call it the Great Patriotic War.

Yes and how this victory feel? You can't talk shit about them publicly. They are basically your niggers. They act like out of control criminals and daddy Putin will put your ass in the slammer for defending your community against them, like Tesak.

>(((I couldn't give a shit about bolshevism)))

Hitler would cringe if he read this. He fought for Germany, not some generic, mutted up "white" entity.

>Blah blah I have no argument
>Hitler would le cringe
Shut up, fag. Go back to Plebbit.

Are you projecting?

Why's he wearing two watches?

The higher ups all the way to most of the commisars where jews, they knew exactly what they were doing. The rest of the soldiers where slaves, white niggers by that point, so their decitions were irrelevant. Kinda like goys. What, you think the russian soldiers had free will or something?

>Germans ran Russia
Germanics you fucking retard German goblin, Slavic countries have Germanic admixtures too. Germany isn’t the bastion of all things Germanic, you’re a mostly Celtic people who happen to speak German.

Would you like to see my MyTrueAnxestry results?

Attached: 8831E395-1AFA-461D-8AE5-E7360E158FA3.jpg (828x1261, 512.54K)

It's not like they had a choice. If the Germans had just fought the war to end communism that's one thing, but they were fighting the war to conquer the Slavs, specifically Russians and Poles and eventually displace or kill them all. Russians were going to get replaced either way, although before the USSR collapsed, they were in a much better place. At least the USSR has had one pro white leader since WW2. The US has had zero.

Attached: 4dfb94e56014181d60cd7488f587c519.jpg (2096x770, 460.88K)