Why doesnt communism work?

Attached: 1642970402208m.jpg (528x1024, 62.01K)

more lazy people than people who just magically love to work for the lazy people

Attached: 1548199977722.jpg (306x650, 57.14K)

Human greed makes it efficient. In communism, the government is supposed to be objective and perfect like God but humans make up the government and humans are imperfect.

not enough flavors of mt dew and cheetoes and fried meats

>It starts with

One sneed
To seed and feed
It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe
Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope

Sneed is a powerful thing
Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing
From the ceiling, a hilarious thing
Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below
Glowniggers go right out the window
Try to act smug but they didn't even know
Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried
One hundred gifs inside
Their chud folder
What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE
BUT HAD TO ROPE
IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERCENTER

Attached: 1643418759774.jpg (680x415, 59.71K)

Grab a history book retard. There’s been quite a few communist governments on earth and they were all tragic.

Attached: 1643009408150.png (482x499, 541.82K)

Because it's 100% jewish from top to bottom.

doesn't account for human nature

it violates the 10 commandments, also people like to own stuff

There's no way to cede that much power to the government without that power corrupting. It doesn't matter the reason - Communism, Fascism, Theocracy, etc.

because it goes against human nature to try to be perfect. Instead, capitalism has adapted better and has become the preferred system. for which the communist countries will be condemned to never prosper

Because it's a make-believe concept.
For the idiots: Communism is a society in which there is no central state authority, society has evolved beyond the need for currency and is therefore classless, and in which the workers own the means of production.
Does this sound like any nation that has ever existed?
Because no so-called "communist" society has ever achieved any of these situations, let alone all of them.
Pretty much the very first thing a "communist" revolution does is collapse into oligarchy and make weak excuses about how the state will surely wither on its own at some point in the future.
And this may shock you, but the state never actually withers because that's not how power works.
Communism doesn't work in the same way that unicorn racing doesn't work.
If the situation existed to try, hey, great! But it doesn't.
Can you think up a way to create a classless stateless society with no currency and in which the workers own the means of production?
Think about it.
I can't.
Do you know who else can't?
Every single communist.
I've read every single word every communist leader has ever written.
Not one actionable plan, not ever.
Communism isn't real. It's an ideal, like being happy.
When people speak of communist revolutions, they are theocratic and they don't even know it.
They wish to overturn the established order and then wait for magic to occur.
As always, don't take anybody's word here for anything, always look shit up yourself.
if you want to critique communism for real, you need to actually know what it is.
The obvious place to start is Marx and Engels, which is pretty easy to read, as neither of them were very smart, see for yourself.

This god damn thread again

The same reason natsoc didnt. It's fucking sofialism

Even if their power isn't corrupted, they would never be able to run supply chains as well as the actual people who are involved in the production process

The more resources state takes from supply chains, the more people productivity will be bog down. Lower supply = higher prices= more poverty

It really is that simple

Attached: 1643000267168.gif (498x278, 1.38M)

BECAUSE NIGGERS EAT ALL THE FOOD

It's an ideology that believes everyone will play along and work out of the goodness of their hearts for the good of the tribe. Unfortunately tribes are cliquey, covetous affairs as should easily be seen by human history so what you get instead is a corrupt and murderous race to the top of the anarchic shithole that was once a proud nation before communism.

people need food

Because commies are low intellect, unskilled, jealous, and out right criminal. They promise you other peoples things for free then under deliver because everything they say is a lie meant to target those of low intellect. Communism is the idealistic dream of a fool who never held a job in his life and was supported by the pity of others.

>Avatar or signature use.

Attached: saget.jpg (236x236, 14.65K)

also notice how no commie ever actually engages me, I've been pointing this out since /n/ (and much longer then that before this site) and it's never happened.
Because I can dismantle them completely with one word: How?

Commies don't debate because when they do they fail and have no answers. This is why they resort to propaganda, intimidation, and violent crime. Their entire platform is do as I say and your great don't and someone will hurt you.