Mald

I've never understood why people get so pressed when other people exist. The fact that so many people like this create their own echo chamber is so fucking retarded it's beyond my comprehension.
I get it the loud people in the trans, gay, and poc communities are annoying as hell but some of the straight up bigotry I've seen is stupid. The people doing this are the same as the loud annoying people just on the opposite side. People really just need to cope.
,,UwU,, also incels hmu yall are hot af.

Attached: 4dd4ac0cd3f2b6c0fa0f7ffadb597c7d.jpg (690x690, 44.41K)

Attached: 1198181471351.jpg (703x675, 31.76K)

Attached: Eq_3aZpXUAAtuPV.jpg (828x818, 55.95K)

Damn dats cute

Attached: 1642514568939.png (300x300, 69.96K)

he is a very cute kitty ^w^

Attached: Eq3PTi_XYAAmh7l.jpg (1242x1395, 128.01K)

stolen and yes i am envious :3

I don't hate people, I just hate people that try to have the world cater to them and them only ruining for everyone else.

souc?

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 66.48K)

Faggots doing anal and tranny freak walking abominations do not just exist. They fag around and annoy the fucking hell out of everyone around them. You can’t just relax around them because faggots try and fuck you or pull the homophobe card if you say something “wrong” and trannys are mentally ill and sound like men and so when you say “thanks dude” when they pass you the blunt or drink or whatever they get so fucking butthurt that you are playing along to their fairytale, they start to cry or throw a bitch fit.
Faggot anal fuckers also curse nations and when you don’t lynch them God gets mad at you too, so we can’t just throw them all in a fag prison hospital because you know they’d fuck in there as well. Fags should be lobotomized by law.

Attached: sneed-troon.png (400x477, 32K)

Honestly same but some individuals require more care than others. I think there needs to be balance and mutual respect for everyone. Like I understand that some may have a hard time understanding newer concepts such as pronouns and such but I think the problem stems from our side most of the time. I see a lot of other trans fold lash out a lot which is very frustrating. It creates a divide and then both sides start to act irrationally.

Attached: 47027ea0b972f76891551f5526f4d452.jpg (736x736, 64.98K)

nice korilakkuma cat

u wot m8?

Tu madre es bait uwu

>I can't believe people need these echochambers
You would have had a stroke and necked yourself during 90's internet where anyone was allowed to say anything and only smarter folks with niche interests were on the internet.

Now everything has to be accessible to you. Accommodating for you. Humor must bend to you. It puts people on the end of a joke?- not you! You're special!

I went from indifferent towards gays/"love whoever you want" to actually fucking hating you fragile little snowflakes for expecting social interaction and "acceptable humor" to revolve around you.

>pronouns
>Latinx
>please gender me correctly over the internet where you can even see me or I'll melt down
Fuck off.

>You would have had a stroke and necked yourself during 90's internet where anyone was allowed to say anything and only smarter folks with niche interests were on the internet.
Ironically, there were so many trannies on the internet back then.

They had no issue with faggot and nigger or they went to their own corners. Back in the day we used to be able to shoop hysterectomies into vacation photos, talk about actual race issues, say what you wanted short of it not fitting the environment, etc. Now it's a timer before fags come in and demand censorship lest they start necking themselves. Maybe if they're that close to the fucking edge all the time they should stay away from all forms of anonymous social interaction.

Humor and blatant hatred are very different. I just think going through the effort to hate people for things that they have no control over is retarded. I remember that I used to write whole ass essays hating on libtards but like honestly what does that do to help anyone?

Attached: tumblr_78a1e04fe01bf47b04677b8c22112fab_3335b895_400.jpg (270x360, 16.81K)

If they were very different, you wouldn't have been retarded enough to post here to begin with. If you think this is some unironic den of evil, you are detached, delusional and retarded in the middle of "it's how I think it is because I assume it". Fuck off.

OMG! How did you know I'm Latinix! ^w^

Optimistically you're pretending to be a fag. Not a single Spanish friend I know has accepted Latinx and even the gay ones push back against it since it fundamentally breaks their language. Chupa mi verga pinche pendejo.

I personally don't think we should censor everything. If you are on the internet then you should recognize that you are responsible for your own mental health.

From what I gather all memes aside for a moment you seem like a "normal one" as my gay friends call it after I called them it. You get a bad wrap from all the other ones that treat their identity as a hammer to smash out other people, cultures, attitudes and MOST OF ALL disagreements out with in a hamfisted manner.

Even if it breaks the fundamentals of the language it is the correct term for me since I am non-binary. Although Latino is also suitable! (for me anyways) ^w^

Attached: 9327e7da553a3111959de04fdf2e2eb4.jpg (749x725, 59.64K)

It's not an assumption it's literally what I've read from post and shit. I've also had to hear this from friends in the past and was stuck in a bigoted space for a few years so I know from my own experiences what its like.

So one major problem I personally have interacting with people who arent gay or trans (though they may be that too) but actively identify with LGBTQ+ and that flag. You make up all these labels for yourselves and expect people to address you by them accurately without getting to know you and without any mutual respect being owed. Why would someone unengaged with the community be expected to get the labels right or have spite rained down upon them? What I witness in these interactions is like one weak animal lashing out at a lone stronger one, then it opening the floodgates for all the other LGBTQ+ "people" with a chip on their shoulder to unleash unironic, actual hate and vitriol.

Look at those conversations, compare them to here. Do you think these people on Any Forums are trolling as compared to "righteous fury" that usually ends in a ban and some stalking elsewhere?

It is an assumption and a wrong one. If you think 9/10 posts here are unironic and to be taken at face value I'm sorry but your head is up your own ass and you should probably go somewhere else where retards mark their quips with /s for sarcasm.

Another thing to note, making an attention-seeking post as XYZ thing will always get XYZphobia because nobody likes an attentionseeker.

Its hard to tell when they all blend together very well which props to them.