How do women actually feel about gay men?

Do they really like them as much as the media portrays or is it all just a conspiracy?

Attached: A3C244DE-F357-4F1A-ABB8-8ED5E9F3BD3C.jpg (2048x2048, 782.38K)

they want to fuck them and see if they can fix them

Gay man here.
Women only like us because they get to show off to other women how compassionate they are. Now that trannies and niggers have supplanted fags as the liberal cause of the day, women are back to being catty to gays. I prefer straight men, they might not be performatively nice but they're sincere.

>It starts with

One sneed
To seed and feed
It doesn't even matter how hard you seethe
Keep that in mind, I designed this shitpost to make trannies cry

>Watch them cope

Sneed is a powerful thing
Watch it get posted as the trannies all swing
From the ceiling, a hilarious thing
Trannies, jannies and niggers are all the same thing

Blown the fuck out below
Glowniggers go right out the window
Try to act smug but they didn't even know
Working for Jews just to TRY TO COOOPE

And even though they tried
One hundred gifs inside
Their chud folder
What I meant to sneed will eventually feed a memory of a time when

I SEETHED SO HARD
AND GOT SO FAR
BUT IN THE END
IT DOESN'T EVEN MATTER

I TRIED TO COPE
BUT HAD TO ROPE
IN THE END, I'M A 41 PERCENTER

Attached: 1643418759774.jpg (680x415, 59.71K)

Fuck off with these stupid fucking questions.

There's two kinds: (a) the ones that like the idea to be around a guy who will definitely not like them sexually and who think that it is an ethic duty to be accepting this degeneracy (b) the ones that think its unnatural and look down on them
Doesn't happen.

Oh yeah bro I'm totally sure Any Forums an entire board full of NEETs, incels, betas, soiboys, failed males, cucks, and closet faggots REALLY has the answer to your question about women

Attached: download (1).png (232x217, 6.29K)

Gay man here as well. The people who treat me the best are bisexual men and women.

A lot of gay men can’t stand women. It’s one of the only based things about them

Have you ever felt that all the straight women in your life don’t respect you and view you as a joke? Asking for a friend

All straight women are trash.

Ugly women like gay guys.
Pretty women who work in fashion and home design like gay guys.
Pretty women outside of these categories do not like gay men because they can't fuck them. Why hang out with a man you can't fuck?
/thread

My life doesn't depend on anything women think about me, that's the best thing about being a faggot

how does the media portray them and what does it matter how women actually feel about gay men?

Gay men wanting to be friends with straight females is 1990s.

Now gay men hate talking on the phone as much as straight men. They really don't care about riding along through the journeys of straight women now that they're pretty free to live their own lives.

Honestly straight white women are super lonely now. Office politics / etc just wants to put them in a corner and be quiet for a few decades as they have to be included into everything.

I like to fart rape women, make sure I'm real gassy and wake them up with a fart directly in the mouth. When they say """ewww gross creep" I smother their nose in my asshole and keep ripping. They try to run away and I pin then down and keep shitting. I then take a blanket and gas the roastie til the fart rape is complete

I liked my gay guy friends because it was a way for me to finally talk to men. I love talking to guys, all day long actually. Men are reasonable people, wonderful conversations compared to other women. That was when I was younger in school, and more unbearable, but I think if I had talked to men more often, then I would have been far more bearable. Now as a mature adult, I hate gay men because they don't give you the full conversation skills anyways. So it's like a slightly more talkative straight man, so there's no need for them. I don't like them in my space.

The sooner you get range banned again the better you stupid piece of shit.

I wish I could find a cute virgin tradwife like her

Both of you please kys if you're not prepared to repent. Faggots go to hell

I don't like them in my space.
This is why all straight women are trash.
Your what now? Your space is whatever the strongest say it is bitch.

>women collect orbiters in the form of gay men and weak straight white men (friendzoned)
>these orbiters pay for the womens entire life in opportunity, currency, and emotional support
>meanwhile they fuck chad
>some women hit the wall or near it and marry a gay guy, usually of high standing, so that she can look good and elevate her social status, without having to actually sleep with him, or have to settle for a straight man she's not attracted to.
Basically gay men are support pillars for modern women, just like all men, except there's no awkwardness because gay men don't WANT to fuck her.

You faggots are a joke though

I don't like the energy. I don't like half-assing as an adult, adults shouldn't half-ass. Most gay men are just half-assed straight men with the perk they are slightly more conversationalist than the dead-ass quiet and ignoring straight men.

It was this post where I realized I need to add women to my filter list. Thanks op you're a faggot