Whats so bad about UBI

Unless you are a bootlicker offcourse

Attached: ubi.jpg (1169x675, 92.57K)

>Whats so bad about UBI
Who pays for it?

If the prospect of being dependent upon the government to feed your family isn't frightening on its face, you have a low IQ.

>b-but, it's your tax dollars at work!
How about you reduce/don't collect taxes in the first place? False premise.

Boots.
the top 20%
people earning more than 140k

But organge and red are the only people doing meaningful work. Purpose green and yellow could dissappear over night and no one would notice. Stop believing bullshit rhetoric like they need you to buy mcdonalds in order for them to be rich. It makes you a retard to believe things like that. History repeats itself for a reason.

man you've made this thread 1000 times already
all fields
does it feel good whn irene and yolanda spitroast you with their strapons?

The people pushing the hardest for it are in the red on your graph and you don't find that the least bit suspicious?
The reality is that it isn't gonna come from red, it's gonna be taken from orange and yellow

In principle, nothing. But the money doesn't come from the boots. It comes from the yellow and orange group. The ones that don't have lawyers and accountants to find loopholes and don't have enough to fight the IRS.

The IRS doesn't target the 1%.

the goverment doesnt produce anything.
It takes and redistributes....

Go to Venezuela and try it retarded spaniard commie.

It subsidizes bad behavior, you moron.

UBI = commie block serfdom. It's important to remember that in a heavily demoralized population most of the normies will probably be fine with that lifestyle. They are your enemies.

This is bullshit
I’m paying for it and niggers are the recipients
Go hang yourself you nigger

you can't eat financial derivatives and doctors won't mine and produce protesis or a crutch

Most Libertarians like myself are in favor of UBI only if it substitutes the current welfare programs, not add to it.

>bootlickers
When the actual new wave of fascists come to power, they will institute a UBI. UBI is a fairly authoritarian position.

only if you let them get away with it

you can't blame ubi for the actual tax avoidance and permisivity of the sheeple

Attached: universal basic income.png (840x545, 33K)

If they fixed tax avoidance, there would be no need for UBI.

UBI will just put all the money in the pockets of landlords. Won't solve any economic problems or change the wealth distribution of our society one iota.

Its all Americans that hate it therefor it must be good.

I want UBI so I can live the NEET life. Fuck working and paying tax to zog. Im already on cenno.

no moron, the actual system does that with the poor and elite.

It should.

look mom I posted it again
ok I want to know the outcome of that too..

It won't I would rather go find cheaper land than pay overpriced shit..

the actual lifestyle is nonsense
only 3% of the workforce produce food
Nothing is produced with efficiency and utility on mind
And we are being ethnically replaced