Is ADHD a made up condition by (((them))) to push drugs onto developing children?

Is ADHD a made up condition by (((them))) to push drugs onto developing children?

Attached: adderall-pills-br-image-credit-neb-4o1-2017-br[1].jpg (1155x648, 113.37K)

Could be mentally overstimulated kids with dopamine addiction from TV, youtube and smartphones.

I love me some vyvanse-sama

Goddamn I miss Adderall.

These are magic dampeners. They used them to fuck with the hormones of the recipients, which is ironically where a good portion of magic stems from. Glands.

Attached: 1640530645921.jpg (1180x1080, 550.56K)

Goddamn I wish I had some amphetamines!

Attached: 1643550039321m.jpg (1024x768, 86.22K)

Yes and in particular mentally active children who could pose a threat to the system if left undrugged. But you already knew this

Sleep deprivation in children presents as hyperactivity.
I would make a fair wager that most boys diagnosed simply need more sleep.

It is samael's drug

100%

Basically, yes.

ADHD is just a medical excuse for insufferable pieces of shit.

Attached: 1633504658320.jpg (566x541, 26.1K)

I have ADHD and it was untreated for years which led me to have a cannabis addiction. It was the only thing that made me feel normal. Now I take Vyvance and I feel like a million bucks without the weed.

Attached: 1.png (632x846, 669.48K)

I think I'm the same way. What did you have to say to get Vyvance?

Don't care. Just want to get high on pharmaceuticals and dance around in my apartment.

Mmmmmm I'm licking my lips thinking about it!

Attached: 1643297022799.jpg (4032x3024, 2.98M)

No, it's a real, serious condition that is pretty simple to understand. Think of masturbation, if you cum, you have a pleasurable sensation, right? Well, an ordinary person would get that (lightly) when they work, when they are doing something, when they are focusing, there is a feeling of pleasure in the mind, the feeling that at the end you will be rewarded, just like with masturbation. For someone with ADHD, this does not exist. You lack this in your brain. You get no pleasure out of working, or focusing, you just cannot do it, and because your brain does not properly function this way, it causes you to be lazy, to be unfocused, to be unmotivated. The pills that someone with ADHD takes rectifies this.

Now, what CAUSES ADHD? It's certainly several elements related to modern society. Cell phones, internet, TV, video games, sugar, processed foods, etc, all are thought to be linked. The number one root cause, a lot of people say, is a lack of Omega-3 while your brain is developing. You can get this from fish, which is expensive in a lot of areas and so you'll see people who never eat fish.

If you have a kid, make sure they eat fish or are taking supplements and give them a structured and orderly lifestyle. If you do this, you shouldn't need to give them ADHD pills.

Sont call yourself clean you burnt out junkie. I dont need a crutch like meth lite unlike you lower beings.

I haven't snorted Ritalin in like 8 years.

Remember all those commercials for class action lawsuits? They don't seem to be playing these days, but among the later ones in the whole string of them was a drug called respirdone or respiridal. It was an anti-psychotic technically but was an alternative for the anti-depressants Prozac and Zoloft the ssri's. Seratonin reuptake inhibitors. Well the lawsuit class action was claiming that it caused boob growths in young teenage boys. Sounds like it was nothing but a huge dose of hormone boost of estrogen to make their tits grow. And if it was used for therapy for boys who got molested, u can see where this is going. Not only that, it being and anti-psychotic... Seems to me they wouldn't be able to put up much resistance. Not psychologically anyway.

Young kids are exposed to 2nd hand bongrips of coffee smoking in the pot, not only at home but at supermarkets with Starbucks everywhere

I wasn't allowed to drink coffee as a kid because "it would stunt my growth".

Same here

Love my Adderall, I can’t concentrate etc without it.

why did you put a question mark at the end of that statement?
they started doing this in the mid 90s

Walmart bro?

The headrush it gives tho is quite a strenuous headache. Caffeine shrinks the blood vessels which for a tolerant person causes an adrenaline rush to pump and push thru more blood as an reaction. But for persons without any tolerance, it's lacking oxygen to the brain. Kind of like a mild stroke

When were u allowed to drink coke and mtn dew?

>samael
who?

ngmi

This shit is 100% to blame for tranny epidemic. Your local tranny has “ADHD” and has been taking these kike pills since adolescence.

I got diagnosed a year ago at 25 and find I agree on weed. Shit works great to treat adhd, along with depression
Just an overall Kino drug

Made up? 95% of the time yes, the people getting the diagnose is complete bullshit.
The other 5% is real but are probably caused by all the poisons they put in food and water.
So it is 100% ((their)) doing.

Das me.

>When were u allowed to drink coke and mtn dew?
Those were OK. My father was an avid pepsi drinker

Talmudic bullshit. Is he in a SMT game?

>This shit is 100% to blame for tranny epidemic
No, the lack of being bullied and not accepting delusions is the problem. Aristotle was right, again.

Attached: Qm3QByrq2LUYVJvvMPhA6neT4OqsEc0PzeMZt6aEtlg.jpg (1072x1440, 120.77K)

I have (((ADHD))) and I'm retarded without ((ADDERALL)) but when I take it, I'm able to hold down a job that pays me ((($200,000))) so you tell (((me))) fucking stupid schizo

Attached: 1641256078965.png (472x357, 214.38K)

it's true, but the amphetamines help us be less insufferable. prescribed 30mg instant release daily

This

he's in the Wheel of Time series, that's where i know the name.

a human is mind/body/spirit entity
each aspect has corresponding chemical neurotransmitters
mind - stimulant / phenthylamine
body - relaxant / gaba / benzo / glutamate
spirit - psychedelic / tryptamine
adhd is indigo consciousness too high in spirit so they lower it down with stimulant so they become at a level of sheeps ready to absorb all indoctrination and brainwashing in school

>have ADHD
>Can't take adderall because it gives me anxiety
>take another drug which lowers my blood pressure and make me tired all day
>if I don't take it I can't sleep, am hyper 24/7 and I can't control my emotions at all.

Attached: lol.jpg (480x360, 8.57K)

it's real but it's not bad

Part of it is that they teach boys in dull structured cooperative ways that work best for girls. I was doped on Ritalin for over a decade because I would finish my work and cause disruptions.

yes
if you don't sit down, shut up and obey authority they'll put you on drugs
they say its for you but really its for the convenience of the adults involved
we also have this for adults now too in the form of ssri
just keep taking your pills and obeying authority without questions and everything will be fine!

ADHD is made up disease but ADHD medication is some real shit
I got it by acting like a retard in front of a doctor
you guys should try it once in a life
how is this even legal it's addictive as hell I can't quit
It cured my depression, increased IQ 20 points, filled me with motivation, turned me a bernie bro into an ancap
but when I stopped taking it I think nothing and I lose the ability of long-term planning
like when I see a coomer image I immediately starts jacking off and the floor is flooded with semen
I'm now literal monkey without the pill

pathologization of maleness

Order some from Europe on the darknet my friend, dont be a bitch

You think kids that were hyper and didn't listen didn't exist before Adderall? Of course ADHD is bs to sell drugs. That being said I still get a prescription for "Adult ADHD" because stimulants are nice to hoard when I need to get a bunch of shit done