If your music stays on spotify - you are now the enemy

I love a parade. What are your thoughts anons? pic of things to come

Attached: AOCONSPOTIFY.jpg (877x607, 382.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xq26DU_iBIA
youtu.be/cJx-sqfjb_k
youtu.be/k4k6EEQYZu0
youtu.be/z7NK3QOlfA0
youtu.be/M7Afvour-5M
youtu.be/nRhkHxMbmds
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1643526674911.png (999x1818, 1.6M)

Dave Grohl is a worthless jew.

Lol, did she really say that?

She queefed it.

I've never used spotify. So how does it work? Do you have to pay for it? If so, does that mean I have instant access to millions of songs that I can play at will? By that I mean, it's not a "radio station" type model, right? I can play a song when I want to play it, right?
Anyway, I've never listened to Neil Young. I've just never cared for his music - it's not catchy and it lacks energy. I don't even know who these other artists are. Is that what Spotify is like? A bunch of artists that suck? Why can't I just want Joe Rogan on Youtube?
This is gay.

I wonder why none of these cunts have rapped on a jungle nigger beat. Bill Clinton played saxophone.

She's so ugly at least post her tits

download any song and listen to it whenever, even with no internet.
you can download anything on the internet, spotify is just really convenient. its also easy to find other songs and artists with their song radio, playlist radio, artists top hits and other peoples playlists

I'm with you buddy. I've never used Spotify and never will. Joe Rogan is an old, fat, media cuck. I could care less about all that shitty music or whatever the hell else comes or goes on there.

ive only been blocking it on firewall at work for years, never used it. I hear it's now the world's largest streaming music platform.

silly user - "pic of things to come" I was just joshin yas

You can use it for free, and there is a limited degree of control. You can still play whatever you want, but it is more like a radio so you can't listen to the same song over and over. But if you pay the $8/month or whatever, you can listen to any of their content however you like or download it. I hope they don't back down here. Their service is really good, and I can barely justify using it now

corporations are a parasite feeding of artists.

>WOMAN SAYS SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

Why the fuck does this board care so much? Are you faggots this pussy starved? Women are fucking stupid and not worth listening to, especially politicians, I do not understand why this board hangs on her every word

"pic of things to come" it didnt happen, but if it did, I would be thoroughly entertained if every left tard musician demanded they be removed from the world's largest streaming service...

my music stays on my own NAS 10TB RAID 1 storage. Suck my cock bitch

true

The music I listen to would never be allowed on spotify to begin with.
Here's a little taste, you probably won't like it.
It's edgy and cringe, you don't have to tell me, that's what I like about it.
youtu.be/Xq26DU_iBIA
youtu.be/cJx-sqfjb_k
youtu.be/k4k6EEQYZu0
youtu.be/z7NK3QOlfA0
youtu.be/M7Afvour-5M
youtu.be/nRhkHxMbmds

Attached: Kyriakos.jpg (600x462, 42.04K)

ditto

so edgy and scary it wont eve be allowed on youtube, oh wait...

>oversized glasses
>non-prescription lenses
why do women do this?

Attention

It's evil so the jews approve bro I get it
I've been told this already
Same reason they want niggers listening to more and more violent rap music
The thing is I'm not a nigger so this isn't going to affect me negatively
Music about kidnap rape and murder doesn't make me want to emulate it, it makes me angry at the singer and songwriter
It makes me angry at the jews for what they are doign
Listening to them brag about their actions is my fuel to holy fire

Attached: 46d9b27bcd.jpg (480x360, 42.61K)