Absolutely not getting an mRNA shot, but what about others

I, like many, will not get any of the mrna shots. But what about the Janssen/J&J? AZ? Are those acceptable to pol?

Attached: covid-19-vaccination-1500-991-2.jpg (1420x867, 94.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/06/novavax-now-best-covid-19-vaccine/619276/
t.me/unvaxxedseamen
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225497848/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I got the J&j in October
Never had any side effects and still to this day have none
Only one I was willing to take

I got the Moderna and have been sicker then ever. My uncle died from a heart attack after the j&j, never again.

I fell for the lies. No more.

Never getting any kike juice ever.
Not even fucking mouthwash and cosmetic soap..

Fuck that, user. I'm opposed to ALL vaccines now. If ppl had access to the internet back during the distribution of the polio vaccine, then we would have seen the forest through the trees: that the polio vaccine is just as, if not more dangerous, than the coof vaccine. Ban ALL vaccines: polio, rubella, hepatitis, etc. They're all poison.

J&J doesnt cause heart attacks. Post his obituary.

I got J&J as well back in october and im glad i did. I tested positive a week ago and have been fighting covid all week and its just been a bad cold. J&J was the only one i was willing to get since it’s one and done

>then we would have seen the forest through the trees: that the polio vaccine is just as, if not more dangerous, than the coof vaccine
weird considering it cured polio after cases plummeted

HeebDC says it could cause severe blood clots, for women

i don't understand

>weird considering it cured polio after cases plummeted
But at what cost, user? Did you know that the polio vaccine causes homosexuality and hypertension later in life? There are so many comorbid conditions that I could post all day.
Oh, and by the way, the vaccine didn't make polio go away. The jews simply stopped pumping the virus into our water supply. Their plot all along was to get us to take a vaccine that makes us all gay.

yes, we need you out of the genepool.

No.

Wait for Novavax
They use protein subunits, a more traditional vaccine. Side effects are minimal to none.
The Atlantic has a good article on it
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2021/06/novavax-now-best-covid-19-vaccine/619276/

>Not even fucking mouthwash and cosmetic soap..
This. The fact is that any medicine or any other product meant for internal consumption that is intended for any manner of medical use should be avoided at all cost.
>Tylenol?
Poison created by the Jews.
>Aspirin?
>Penicillin?
>Tooth paste?
>Soap?
>Bottle water?
The only thing that you may consume is water obtained directly from natural sources and the flesh of animals that you personally killed and slaughtered. Also, vegetables and fruits grown in one's own garden. Deviation from these rules will, at best, make you gay, and at worst, kill you.

Rain water water and grain alcohol

Nope. Never taking it.

>Penicillin
Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin and he was a Scottish kid born on a farm retard
Imagine thinking an antibiotic with zero side effects that has saved billions of lives is kiked
amazing to see this board get flooded with luddite retards

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission
t.me/unvaxxedseamen

Attached: fetal cells2 astrazenica janssen (johnsonjohnson) et al.png (512x543, 41.43K)

I went back to my home country and took the chinese sinovac. It's neither mrna nor vector like J&J. It's just a regular good old vaccine. Worst thing that can happen is you get covid if they overdose.

If my only options were mrna and viral vector I would never take it.

if you have to ask Any Forums, you are no better than the cattle that white knight for the big pharma companies, ergo, you are incapable of independent thought.

>Alexander Fleming discovered penicillin and he was a Scottish kid born on a farm retard
And you just accept that narrative? One that was doubtless minted by Jews? Wow, user. Just wow. I'm literally shaking right now.

All roads lead to Rome
>Rome is VAIDS in this context btw
Even in the normal vaxxes you have ingredients like Mercury and Aluminium, heavy metals which are toxic to our body, overexposure to these metals can cause brain issues resulting in autism as well as alzheimer
The MRNAs are shit but so are regular vaccines

The J@J vaccine is wonderful. My bitch of a wife took it and dropped dead in two weeks. Now I am servicing all the white women here in a senior community in Florida, and man do they want big white dick. They take me gambling and buy me food and clean my house. Life is good user`s. Recommend J@J to anyone wanting to get rid of someone in your life.

Tf do I care about abortions?

>pic related
Insider warned us not to get any jab from upcoming virus release.

Attached: pol-vax.png (532x108, 20.85K)

Why would you want to inject yourself with aborted nigger tissue

It cured it after the cases already plummeted. Did you accidentally just tell the truth ?

Wow so polite of the Jews to let a white man take credit for something as important as penicillin. 70 IQ nigger.

which part of not taking it do you not understand, retard?

Cases weren't plummeting until the vaccine was released retard

You should get all of them and find out

Holy shit. this is why I've battled stupid issues my whole life. They're injecting nigger genes into us.

Attached: IMG_20220130_210021_779.jpg (725x1024, 137.1K)

Tbf the dead nigger tissue I thought of is called HeLa, which is used in some vaxes, but the onus is now on the vaxtards to prove that HEK isn't also aborted niggers

>Incapable of reading what the Y axis says
70 IQ retard nigger

>aspirin
Literal wonder drug known for millennia, you gay nigger retard

Here's the full thread if you really wanna have your mind blown:

t. archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225497848/

The general from Dr. Strangelove has that exact philosophy.

Attached: Screenshot_20200225-210146.png (1000x625, 282K)

Normie detected. Get ready to die alone in a gay bath house from all the vaccines.

anything forced on you is not in you best interest

I had a single shot of Astra Zeneca a year ago. Did get some heart fluttering. But then I got covid a month ago and that also made my heart flutter. Guess is just how the spike protein reacts with my body. My cope is that AZ is just a modified virus so the body should be able to deal with it as any other virus, albeit this entered my bloodstream directly which is unusual for a virus.

Magic 8ball says ...

Attached: 8ball.jpg (225x224, 6.44K)

Like wearing seat-belts in cars, respecting safety measures, getting am license before flying a plane or practicing medicine, etc?

Attached: confusedfacememe.jpg (1200x900, 284.07K)

Yes on all of those

>albeit this entered my bloodstream directly which is unusual for a virus.

thats why your body dont really have proper mechanism to deal with it. during our evolution none of the natural viruses entered directly into our bloodstream, so mechanisms to deal with such case was not developed.

dude what the fuck?
That link is a massive redpill

Attached: 1642956184215.jpg (583x793, 121.1K)

and it's not the modified-adenovirus itself which causes problems, but the spike proteins created as a result of m-adenoviral infection
if you had heart flutters, I think that could well be evidence for the presense of anti-HERV-W autoantibodies, which would mean you're going to eventually die from it, and be sterile until then

maybe get a sperm-count test? there are companies on google offering ones done in the post. don't think they cost too much
maybe do another in a few years and compare
if it starts to decrease, you're a goner.