BE AWARE CANADA TRUCKER BROS, BETTER DEAD, THEN RED

When you see this symbol call them out. "The Line" is a commie organization. They attend every freedom rally and seek to subvert like commies do. The president is Lamont Daigle, he is allegedly a pedo with a sketchy past. Look him up. Look at their supporters, they are always degenerate scum. BE AWARE OF WHO YOU SUPPORT.

Attached: download.png (246x205, 4.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/unvaxxedseamen
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

>When you see this HONNNNK call them HONNNK HONNK. "The Line" is HONNNNNNNNNK. They attend every freedom HONNNK and seek to HONK HONNK commies HONK. The president is Lamont Daigle, HONNNNNNK a pedo with a HONNK HONNNK past. HONNNNNK up. Look at HONNK HONNK, HONNNNK degenerate scum. BE AWARE OF HONNNNNNNNNNNK.

Attached: 1800.jpg (1800x1350, 760.1K)

BUMP MAKE SURE TO HANG THEM ALL IN MINECRAFT

Poor little baby couldn't put headphones on and had to listen to horns.

>GUISE YOU HAVE TO START INFIGHTING NOW

KILL YOURSELF YOU FUCKING PARASITICAL PSYCHOPATHIC VAXXRAPIST GLOWNIGGER

Meme magic will help us in this struggle
A health freedom crypto project that helps to create a parallel society for the unvaxxed
>unvaxxed jobs finder
>unvaxxed tinder
>unvaxxed airbnb
>block chain ledger with censored medical information

Join us on our mission
t.me/unvaxxedseamen

Attached: CDDCD5BE-6EB1-4CD4-A1DB-4EA19060DBEE.jpg (694x1024, 255.73K)

Attached: 1641063056319.webm (576x1024, 382.79K)

It looks like another communist organization that is funded by Soros, Blackrock and the CCP is exposed to be yet another white nationalist terrorist organization that is silent on Ed Bucks victims.

"The Line" refuses to bring Justice to Ed Bucks victims, and is helping the DoJ\Obama\Biden\Harris\Holder coverup racist murders of gay black men.

Adam Schiff was also aware and is part of the coverup, therefore Adam Schiff is a white nationalist that helped his friend Ed Buck kill black gay prostitutes and cover it up.

If a communist does not ask for justice for Ed Bucks victims and to stop the coverup, they are not communists, they are evil white nationalist fascists.

Bump

no, It's a fake and gay organization invented by some CSIS cucks. they're globohomo for sure, but it's not that complicated.
>SAGE shill threads

>358892967
Its important to call out bad actors. This trucker movement is too important not tobring awareness.

Have a bump
> Rod and Ring
> Slashing three circles of unity
> Urburschenschaft banner
> Servitude and fight
Have. A. Fucking. Bump.

Thanks for the bump user

>THEN RED
THEN????

Why did you put so many blank lines between everything, even after the post reply number?

Fuk. You got me. I have disgraced thyself.

i dont even need my tinfoil hat to see the 666 in that logo.

>i dont even need my tinfoil hat to see the 666 in that logo
Have you seen the new Ottawa flag?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Ottawa,_Ontario.svg.png (1200x600, 43.84K)

Their symbol is vagina lips? Side way camels toe?
\\\

>NEVER SELL YOU SEED!!!!!

You genetic code is another version of you. Literally it's you! You are part of a long genetic line, you ancestors live within you.

Now go sell you seen to some vaxxed petty mommy coal burner. So disgusting bitch who will have your child (literally you) molested by her nigger boyfriend. Do not condem your son/daughter to that hell. DO NOT SELL YOUR SEED TO VAX NIGGERS

heard about but didn't see untill you posted it. there's quite a lot of these around aren't there.