Why do you not believe in climate change...

Why do you not believe in climate change? I agree that you shouldn't be carbon taxed and rich countries like the USA shouldn't be forced to subsidize poor countries, but the record number of low/high temperatures, tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, bomb cyclones, etc. clearly indicate a change in the climate.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-01-30 at 12.17.28 PM.png (1614x1382, 2.09M)

I do believe in it, as a symptom of human overpopulation / overconsumption.

I’ll only believe and do something as soon as Greta let’s me pump her unprotected womb.

>hurr durr every bad weather event happened because of a climate change
you are a dumb nigger

Simple: I don't believe in climate change because it's obvious from the actions of the elite, that they don't believe it either.

Omg bad weather, welp better pay half our paycheck to the satanic global government

Because the biggest proponents continue to trot out predetermined numbers based on bunk math and computer models that have been wrong for 100 years while pushing politicians who weild climate change as a weapon to take away peoples rights while also using the movement as one of the biggest grifts in human history to enrich the Chibese making all of these dogshit "green technologies"

TLDR: PAY MORE TAXES TO CHANGE THD WEATHER OR YOU'RE AN EVIL NAZI WHO NEEDS TO BE KILLED AND HAVE HISNWIFE AND CHILDREN GANGRAPED BY FERAL THIRD WORLDERS YOU FUCKING BIGOT

the inference with climate change is that it is anthropogenic. it isn't.

>he thinks the elite are intelligent
Wealth & power is in no way correlated with intelligence.

co2 is the only thing that staves off ice ages

>is global warming!
>we call it climate change now because the cold didnt fit the narrative...
thats a normal thing, is called seasons

Cool. So how do you plan to adapt? Tsnuamis aren't anthropogenic, do you just ignore them and continue living in hotspots? When the water is up to your roof, does its lack of anthropogenicity negate the damage done to your home and family?

let alone 100 years, they move the goalpost 10 eyars intot he future like they did in 2009 and said that in 2020 everything would be underwater and yet nothing happen, and thatw as like the 7th time they move the goalpost witht he same claims, we are yet to see any changes in the coasts at all.

Because the wealther changes. They are lying about the past timelines.

It freezing in Florida this weekend because the planet is warming.
kys climatefag

it change al the time m8. wher ei'm at it is low teens and tomorrow will be like 40

No
Die shill

Attached: pol-2(15).jpg (600x398, 86.99K)

> Im in the central part of Virginia where we got 2 feeta snow

Attached: 25291.jpg (700x1000, 131.35K)

you ignorance of climate time scale,
your typical human belief in a moral causality to all things , instead of accepting dispassionate reality as it is,
and your need to social vitrue signal like a baboon in heat,
make your opinion DISCARDED

Attached: accidental.jpg (125x82, 1.84K)

No, but I don't protect my home from tsunamis with taxes either.

>it's way warmer now than ever! when i was a kid we had snow on the ground from november to march!
>ack! why is it snowing in january? this is crazy!

Sums it up nicely

>bad weather=climate change

We believe in climate change but the world goes through phases and there’s no evidence it’s man made. No reason to worry.

I do. We no longer haver winter in Denmark; no snow for the snowniggers. It's fucking sad, is what it is.

Attached: breh.jpg (100x100, 4.24K)

Because the temperature literally never changed, we still have shit tons of snow in the winter, we have fall, we still have spring and summer.

Not co2. Without the co2 argument, it all crashes down.

is already debunked

Attached: Warming Co2.png (1148x930, 901.49K)