Let's say military stats are legit meaning half of vaxxed population has neurological issues. what will this lead to...

let's say military stats are legit meaning half of vaxxed population has neurological issues. what will this lead to? it could be just brainfog, it could be mad cow disease

Attached: ok this is epic.png (582x582, 203.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
renz-law.com/45k-whistleblower-suit/
nypost.com/2022/01/13/man-claims-his-penis-shrunk-after-contracting-covid/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>ITS JUST MILD NEUROLOGICAL ISSUES CHUD; TAKE THE VAX

My dad already had dementia, but he got way worse after getting vax.

1. It's not military stats, it is just one lawyer who fell over laughable bullshit multiple times.
2. Why must it be the vaccine? Half the mutts got infected by now, and the virus is no cold.

The increase so far isn't the final amount.
These problems compound, and once the cytokine-mediated feedback cycle is underway, it will ultimately result in death.

Pic related was a prediction, made months ago, and it's now been proven to be a reality:
>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

Attached: 1623696386302 - Copy.png (2016x1191, 759.59K)

Attached: 1623998177984.jpg (1024x913, 206.16K)

All I'm saying is covid didn't cause myocarditis back in 2020.

it's an actual lawsuit, you faggot
renz-law.com/45k-whistleblower-suit/

rookie numbers

>cytokine-mediated feedback cycle is underway, it will ultimately result in death.
if it's perpetual then all of us will get fucked, we'll just suffer longer than vaxxoids who'll die sooner

People have increased stress due to 2 years of lockdown and restrictions
Idiots claim its massive Neurological issues and scream ITS THE VAX and that millions will have brain damage

To late mates, you already do

I took an IQ test before and after taking the vax and my score went up 10 points. "Neurological issues" doesn't always mean a bad thing.

Seething slave vaxoid

I fucking told you about this last time. Sars-CoV-2 is a respiratory autoimmune disease. Your immune system attacks your own body, just like in HIV.

Definitely not natural.

I measured muh dick before and after taking the vax and it shrank by 2 inches

How so?
There's no evidence of s-protein shedding, nor shedding in sufficient amount to cause HERV-W autoantibodies.

nypost.com/2022/01/13/man-claims-his-penis-shrunk-after-contracting-covid/

it literally says it can be caused by vaxx or covid. they both have spike protein

Same. After getting vaxxed, I was able to find all the triangles in the ad. I was told my IQ is at least 200 now.

>half
Less than, closer to 1/3rd. 863K v 2.83m

Someone would have to run the numbers a little more closely, and relate ratios between DoD and general population. Are they the same? If so, then yeah. Expecting at least a 10 fold increase in neurologic disorders among vaccinated is reasonable. Are enlisted more/less neurologically stable? If so expectations could go either way - probably not in a positive direction, regardless.

It's still embarrassing there is anything other than a discussion over who is going to pay for the damages, nevermind that anyone should even be obliged to taking this garbage.

That feel when "studies" are just questions that your doctor asks you. Only thing my doctor has ever asked me. What is your height? What is you weight? Do you drink? Do you smoke? Do you take drugs? Do you have any history of health issues... My answer have always been 6 foot 5. 200 pounds. No no,no,no and no.

They never ask me about what I eat. What I do for excise or anything that actually any type of "study" other than them check boxing a bunch of common health issues. You would think that if your 100% healthy and Don't get sick like the flu or common cold in your life. That a doctor might actually think your something worth studying to see the benefits of actually being healthy.

Nanana just keep asking the fat people their weight. That's worth studying