20-Year-Old Model Has Both Legs Amputated

A previously healthy model from Florida has been in hospital fighting for her life after suffering a heart attack earlier this month. Claire Bridges, 20-years-old, was admitted to Tampa General Hospital on January 16th with severe leg pain and was diagnosed with myocarditis, rhabdomyolysis, mild pneumonia, cyanotic and acidosis. A few hours after being admitted, her heart stopped.

Two weeks ago, Claire’s health rapidly deteriorated when her heart and other organs were impacted. She was quickly put in ICU on life support. Her father, Wayne, said about the ordeal:

“She has been through so much with this. The last two weeks have felt like two months.”

Wayne received a call from the ICU doctor saying CPR was being administrated because his daughter’s heart had stopped. Over the span of an hour and a half, the 20-year-old had to be revived two more times. Doctors and surgeons worked together to come up with the next course of action for her heart and other organs.

The next morning, she was placed on a Tandem Heart and additional life support. And only a few hours later, she was placed on continuous dialysis because of her failing kidneys.

While all of this was going on, pressure was building in her legs, not allowing blood to flow. Ultimately, it was decided the damage to her legs was too severe and irreversible — they needed to be amputated. Both her legs were surgically removed on Friday.

“Claire was admitted to Tampa General Hospital on Sunday, January 16th, with severe leg pain and Covid. Yes, she was vaccinated!”

Attached: 1622315561054.jpg (1376x924, 55.99K)

Sad, many such cases

Sadly, she would not be deshodded again, and I am unsure how she would fare if the female deshodding movement were to take off.

There should be no age of consent.

Good riddance.

THAT MEANS ITS WORKING

>continuous dialysis because of her failing kidneys.

i guarantee they pumped her full of remdesivir.

Meanwhile, England is rolling out giving this death jab to five-year-olds.

Never forget the evil that is global ZOG.

It sure seems like every girl is a "model" these days. Scroll through tinder and half the women on that thing are employed as "models" or "influencers." Are these women actually making livable money, or are they selling like $50 worth of onlyfans shots and calling themselves models?

No shit, this girl is a friend of my sister. I dont have anything else to contribute, just thought that was interesting.

She was born with a heart condition.
The vaxx is poison but I think we can chalk this one up to congenital heart defect. Sad she has to deal with all this.

It's a normal thing that happens OKAY!? That bitch.. how DARE she ruin the narrative!

>No shit, this girl is a friend of my sister.
p..proof?

GG she's a guaranteed millionaire now

She wasn't previously healthy. She had a heart condition.

Although that said I'm sure the vaccine didn't help her cardiac situation either.

Vaxx'd

REV UP THOSE AMBER ALERTS

Attached: 1612126573988.png (1055x706, 862.4K)

Damn that winter vagina.

Good. She can't run from me now.

WAIT WAIT WAIT TELL ME, IS THE PUSSY STILL INTACT ??!!!

not for much longer you're gonna have to hurry

so unnecessary victim of globohomo for want of some ivermectin, however, the hospital gets bonus payments for a covid death

>She was born with a heart condition.
>The vaxx is poison but I think we can chalk this one up to congenital heart defect. Sad she has to deal with all this.
it's the congenital heart defect
not the vaxx that we know causes myocarditis
trust us, she was gonna die anyway

Attached: in_a_box.jpg (580x402, 54.77K)

She has Winter vagina, it’s over bro

Well with a credible source like that, it must be true.

Jew Juice toll paid in full

No proof because I'm not going to post identifying info on Any Forums, but she lives in st Pete. Hell, I lived in st Pete for a couple years myself.

If you want another one, I dated a girl in HS who personally knew "shovel girl"

She’s a sex toy that can fit in a suitcase now

100% safe and effective. Clearly caught the coof from all the unvaccinated in the hospital during her stay for sudden early adult onset heart attack.

If i was her I'd keep both of those legs and hang them up on the wall as a constant reminder of the effectiveness of the vaccine. She could have been dead if she wasn't vaxxed!

>Yes, she was vaccinated
She's lucky. If she was unvaxxed she might have had to have more legs amputated

So now they are calling this retarded cunt a model? OK

What an odd thing to lie about lol you're a fag

look forward to playing with her with all the accessibility features in games nowadays.

>
>get hit by a car after taking vaccine
>SEE VACCINE KILLS
lmfao you retards.

Damn. I bet she gave great footjobs. She had nice toes.

Tfw no legless gf :'(

>0 mention on any atricle about her getting hit by a car
NO REFUNDS LMAO

When will they finally admit that vaxxed test positive because they injected them with living, spreading, growing covid cell therapy?

Experts and Scientist on TV imagine being stupid enough to trust them or the media.