Censorship is censorship, get it through your thick heads, lefties

rumble.com/vtmtr9-there-is-no-its-a-private-company-defense-for-tech-censorship.html
So-called private companies the government is outsourcing silencing critics to are not even really private companies.

Attached: image_2022-01-30_121308.png (2431x1353, 1.97M)

>censorship is.....LE BAD!

Attached: 1567186341024.jpg (917x613, 48.15K)

Sure is.

Why is some censorship bad again? Do you really want a group of extremists to organize and cause havoc through websites. If so, make your own website for that and leave the big companies out of it

Joe Rogan is an extremist?

Is he censored though? No he's not. Is he promoting false vaccine claims? Yes he is.

"Reeeee misinfo!" Bootlicker. Change your panties again tard.

Yes. Misinfo is bad. But again. I don't care if you promote it or not. You have your own websites for that. (Bitchute, rumble etc.) But bigger companies will not tolerate your bullshit

>promoting false vaccine claims
Source please

Everything the left is doing is everything the right should have never abandoned.
It turns out if you don't eliminate your enemies and given them the opportunity to destroy you, they will!!!
Amazing stuff right? Who would've thought that would happen?

I know i oppose his MRE addiction but I will watch his stuff until its lifted at least a few vids.

>Censorship is bad okay
>If you censor your enemies they win

says the leftoid bbc raid spammers

Attached: bbc shill raiding.jpg (1024x698, 118.57K)

Hi Styx. Great videos today! Really enjoy them while sipping my morning cofGFN0Hfee. Clank!

I listen to Styx every morning downloaded to mp3 on my phone while driving to work.

>downloaded to mp3

Attached: 1643034988182.gif (264x320, 928.9K)

>I listen to Styx every morning downloaded to mp3 on my phone while driving to work.

Attached: 1620875502517.png (238x305, 22.78K)

Why? I'm not gonna watch a video while I drive.

I wish one day all you faggots would pool all that money you waste on these pathetic e-celeb nobodies to make your cookie cutter videos into a political camping of a candidate that actually tries to implement the changes that these grifters only talk about in front of their faggy camera with e-whore portable lighting.

Attached: 1411433629706.jpg (340x506, 22.15K)

>They're a private company, they can do whatever the fuck they want as long as the free market will bear it.
YOU ARE GETTING IT WRONG.

People usually talk about bakers not wanting to make cakes for homosexual marriages as an analogue.
The baker situation is different, at the baker situation, the baker told the guy he wouldnt accept the contract (at this specific case, telling he would bake the cake and then bake it and getting the money) before doing any contract.

The youtube thing is different, they break the contract after telling he would do something. It would be equivalent to some baker say he would accept to do the cake and then dont deliver the cake.
Youtube showed itself as a normal organization to the user creating accounts (and people visiting the site) and then after people decide to follow throught the contract (create an account and use the product) they break those contracts.

Ye

Attached: CML.jpg (1500x500, 168.76K)

Get youtube premium.

Attached: 555.jpg (500x500, 46.85K)

>You have to watch the triangle face man pet his cat while he rants because.... You do? Ok?