Why do zoomer girls have such a love hate relationship with white men?

What’s going on?

Attached: 25B965E0-223C-474A-9555-2D3DE504ADA7.jpg (650x782, 144.75K)

Zoomers are actually retarded

Attached: KG.jpg (184x184, 10.07K)

Black chicks are really hot for white dudes atm.

Women need to be banned from the internet and get ready for the beatings coming.

They crave the pale contrasting BWC against their CHOCOLATE skin

Women get wet for an oppressor in a perceived position of authority and power, more at 11.

They know that their best chance to have a decent relationship is to find a white man.

Too bad I'm enslaved to rice.

>make retarded post
>200k likes
i like how zoomers claim to work on 50 layers of irony

Women understand that it's trendy to blame [straight] white men for everything wrong with the world, and want to participate. At the same time however, there's no beating biology white guys are the most attractive.

Great example is pic related. Girls make video stalking about how easy they made it for this tall white dude to bang them, and then complain about "straight white men" taking advantage of women.

Attached: west-elm-caleb_61eab0f7344a9.jpg (1200x900, 69.88K)

THE BWC COLONIZES ALL CERVIXES

Attached: F1AC0696-C42C-4392-94CD-ED46CBC90F0C.png (512x499, 262.67K)

Kill yourself you autist british faggot.
No woman will ever love a fucking loser lile you.

They’re white supremacists in denial. It’s the democrat way.

They hate white men but it's all ironic. It's zoomer humor and I don't understand it.

All of the white women in my area have a nigger/spic fetish. It's disgusting.

>quads

Attached: impressive.gif (350x255, 1.78M)

based retard

Wasted on a fucking spammers retarded twitter whore obsession.

Attached: 1589634952728 (1).png (1897x6007, 1.67M)

Weak dads and rap and nigger culture. Dads in america watch nfl and nba and worship and fawn over black athletes as being super human.

women love the idea of being lesser than because then they can plot to take control. this is why beta onions boys turn them off so much. they want to loot and pillage the male not walk in and take his stuff for free.

women have a pirate soul and embrace tyranny and anarchy from a very primal need to undermine structure. it comes from living under patriarchy for 15,000 years. nothing makes a black woman more empowered than raising 5-10 illegitimate children incorrectly to them purposely play the victim 20-30 years later when they all abandon her, many such cases very freudian.

woman is the real jew.

Nobody actually hates white guys
It’s just social media which are posted by the same people

Jews

White men are more handsome, interesting, reasonable and loyal than other races of Men. We're also the only race of Men without shit colored eyeballs and hair. I've heard non-White women who just want a chance at blue eyes for their kids.

This fag had spammed this for years.

no, Americans are

actually the "elite" are

don't care kys juden

so I watched a little bit of criminal minds and there is this boyish shinny white man in it that is funny. Im assuming that's what she wants.

>are really hot for white dudes atm.
always have been

its retards that think they are men so try and neg
guys but thats cringe.

Don't bump trash threads.

You realize the white men they're talking about are the top 10% of all the race right, the kind of men made famous in their head thru Jewish influenced tv shows. The Jews are indirectly euthanasing 95% of western men, regardless of race, through making the women crave only top 5% of all men. Yet here you are in your false pride, believing women will fuck you, coz of your skin color. Wake up nigger.

Attached: 1639008336985.webm (576x1024, 541.08K)