Lars SurvivalRussia is making the most redpilled qrd on Ukranian-Nato-Russian conflict, listen up

Lars SurvivalRussia is making the most redpilled qrd on Ukranian-Nato-Russian conflict, listen up.
youtu.be/pLjpMFQk5Pw

Attached: lars1.jpg (1440x810, 250.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OP4MFz66TzI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 who is Lars??
if you dont know who Lars is and was, fuck off and follow the 2 years rule, new fish

Attached: 1560671680338.jpg (278x640, 39.35K)

hehe clearly a dane. I haven't seen him before

I don't understand what he's saying. It's too fast.

I mean the first fucking word he said I could tell he was a dane lol
kek

Attached: 1634776468999.gif (360x346, 170.14K)

looks like an interesting channel though I will be watching more of this guy

the dutch kinda have sort a similar speech pattern as them

anyways know you know what we're dealing with when it comes to them and speaking lol.. well kinda this is not as bad as when they speak .. well danish

you just go no! slow down speak clearly god damnit

seriously each time I go to denmark I have to attune my ears for like a day or so till I finally properly understand them lol. it's worst in southern denmark, I am unable to tell where he is from other than it's not from the island where copenhagen is. those from sjælland there are the ones that are most easy to understand. then on jylland in the north it isn't that bad, but as you further and further south it gets worse and worse ending up inside germany where they speak... I don't remember what it's even called this dialect they have there but then it's more or less reduced to gutteral sounds lol I kid you fucking no

there is this danish minority living across the border inside germany

Lars is one of he most over all redpilled guys you can find on the internet, but for the last few years he's willingly flying under the radar

lmao holy ahit, ive been watching SR for like 3 years

dude thanks for the channel I had never heard of this guy before I really like this wilderness stuff

he seems really based .. trying to find this danish dialect I tried to explain but wikipedia is completely usueless they have their news and such in northern germany there.. you try to read it you go... god damnit man I can't really explain it's just æ a a ø. incredible hard to understand lol

>I live in Russia so I think my opinion has weight to it!
>Russia good NATO bad
oh yes real compelling and non-biased propaganda from the kremlin

shame about his miss on vaccines

you didnt know that? Jesus Christ.. lurk moar.

okay so it's called sønderjysk... in german Südjütisch or Plattdänisch

here is an example of this
youtu.be/OP4MFz66TzI

I slid but I just had to find out lol, it's extremely gutteral I bet even danes have a problems understanding this dialect

thats a great channel look for his best viewd videos, but dont bring Any Forums narrative in the comments, he's trying to stay off politics.

its not, he was talking about the russian vaccine.

also notice how he speaks in english it kinda sounds like this guy at points too lol

Attached: Arnold-Schwarzenegger.jpg (800x652, 179.16K)

Finnmark Bjorn is that you my friend?? we meet again.

kek busted again lol

I wonder if he ever has been in greenland, I bet he has....

Yeah he's more lowkey nowadays. He used to make videos of him raising a giant tyr rune every spring and stuff like that.

Although the Russians he hangs out with seems to be pretty redpilled and probably knows about his "past". I remember a video not long ago he was hanging out with a Russian guy that was carrying a Thor hammer necklace and had backpack with large number 88 on the back of it, doubt that was just a happy coincidence.

glad to meet you man.

Attached: cheers lad.png (764x492, 306.98K)

no its not, and he is even more redpilled than a regular below room temp muh nazi or muh paganism tard, he is way smarter. sometimes in his older videos he showed that.

russia can't demand to be treated like a great power.
this is a flex on nato's part.
>do you want to be treated like a top dog? let's see how strong you are! take on ukraine. it's literally next to you.
russia bitches out and does passive aggressive whining.
go cry in siberia, ivans. your time is up.

Attached: 151200937168.gif (400x400, 1.25M)

man what an awesome sweater

as it goes twice the run tyr on the shoulder lol, is from ynglingatal and saga. it tells about odin and so

Attached: sweater.png (887x623, 762.18K)